• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most compassionate character(s) for every Tier

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Tier 0: Yog-Sothoth (Cthulhu Mythos)

Tier High 1-A:

Tier 1-A:
Marie

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier Low 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:
Madoka Kaname

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:
Frisk, Ushio Okazaki

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:
Soul King

Tier 4-B: Superman (Post-Crisis)

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C: Medaka Kurokami

Tier High 6-A: Natsu Dragneel

Tier 6-A: Akira Kongou

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C: Asta

Tier 6-C: Julius Novachrono, Caster (Medea Lily)

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A: Steven Universe (character), Twenty-Fifth Baam, Caster (Medea Lily)

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B: All Might

Tier High 7-C: Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip), Shigeo Kageyama

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A: Lux Arcadia

Tier 8-B: Medaka Kurokami

Tier High 8-C: Iroh

Tier 8-C: Izuku Midoriya

Tier 9-A: Kamado Tanjirou,
Kazuma Kiryu

Tier 9-B: Steven Universe (character), Caster (Medea Lily)

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Tier Unknown: Wander (Wander over Yonder), SCP-999

Tier Varies: Courage

Last edited:
Mosquito in tier 0 for not squashing Saitama after Saitama brought the concept of "dirty" to its micro, atomic, Outerversal, irrelevant omnipotent wings

I'll put Wander From Wander over Yonder for Tier Unknown.

True pacifist, i'll tell ya. Never you'll see him in a fight but he is a true believer in the good in everyone.

This is a no brainer. Monkey D. Luffy for High 7-C.

I'm a Classic fan, if I'm being controversial. Luffy's Compassionate moments hit me a lot more before the time skip. I greatly enjoyed the filler pre Water Seven and Luffy's moments in them. I never skip them during my watch throughs.

Natsu Dragneel for High 6-A, The dude was willing to off himself to save the world and even forgave Zeref and Acnologia dispite them commiting countless atrocities and the Latter brutally killing his step dad right in front of him.

Kind of finicky about suggesting this (since it's probably not accurate) but the moment I saw this title the first one that popped into my mind was Ushio Okazaki for 2-C.

I mean, her power literally comes from the happiness of people across multiple timelines and all she does is grant wishes from the bottom of her heart

specifically composite Duke since in outside mediums he's a fairly respectable person who would even help people who he doesn't know and constantly refer to him with a different name

SpookyShadow said:
Yuya is by no means scum.
i disagree he was scum before josuke beat his ass dude wanted to kill people and suck their nutrients for his own gain, he only redeemed himself when he saved josuke and co.

Frisk for 2-C. Extremely charismatic, friendly, and they can accurately analyze the emotional state of monsters they've just met. They made a god emotional and made them cry. Twice.

I'm going to recommend IDW Sonic for 8-A as the most compassionate Sonic, as he already forgave Metal Sonic and Eggman, even though they might continue their rampages.

While I agree that Frisk deserves a spot on this list, I would like to mention (again) my previous suggestion, Ushio Okazaki for 2-C. If we're going by the "character can only be on one spot" rule, perhaps Frisk could be changed to 9-A and Ushio added for 2-C?

Back