• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Adorable And Cutest Animal Characters For Every Tier

Private has straight-up canon cuteness hax in the TV series, I think he definitely qualifies.

Anyway
  • 4-C - The Judge is cute if in a slightly creepy way
  • High 6-C/Low 6-B/High 5-A - Starfy (the tiers need to be reworked but i ain't gonna do it anyway probably)
  • 5-A - Velvet Chair Girl, or rather Ohma, the pet that accompanies her and actually provides the 5-A rating

Anyway
  • 4-C - The Judge is cute if in a slightly creepy way
  • High 6-C/Low 6-B/High 5-A - Starfy (the tiers need to be reworked but i ain't gonna do it anyway probably)
  • 5-A - Velvet Chair Girl, or rather Ohma, the pet that accompanies her and actually provides the 5-A rating
The Judge is looking like a cat enough...
Starfy's Tier High 5-A is fine; only his High 6-C to Low 6-B standing needs an actual calc blog to verify. But this star does not look much like a starfish I guess - definitely looking like a kindergarten star pattern. Welcoming external opinion.
Ohma can definitely stay as long as it is seen without any competition.

Emperor Penguin for 10-B because yes.

Last edited:
Starfy's Tier High 5-A is fine; only his High 6-C to Low 6-B standing needs an actual calc blog to verify.
High 6-C/Low 6-B are based on cloud feats, the calculation exists, it just probably shouldn't actually scale. The High 5-A feat should probably be recalculated since it was done on a pretty low quality video. Doesn't really matter anyway

Actually forgot this for a hot minute there. Let's see what we got.

Hinata: Yeah, that's fine.

Giant Cucco: That's fine.

Jabba the Hutt: Absolutely not. At least the other two were animals. I can't even call him a slug. He's a whatever.

The Judge: Sure.

Starfy: Starfish Kirby. This works. (Also, Jason, I added Chuchu to the list despite it looking nothing like an octopus to me. Starfy is fine.)

Velvet Chair Girl/Ohma: I was about to say no, but after reading it and seeing they both fight, I suppose I can allow that.

Emperor Penguin: Yeah, that's fine.

Holydramon: Skirting the whole "one tier per character rule," huh? I suppose this is fine, I guess.

Kuma: That is just a bear. Literally a bear. He's fine to add here.

TL;DR:

Holydramon goes to 1-C
The Judge goes to 4-C
Starfy goes to High 5-A
Hinata and Ohma go to 5-A
Kuma goes to 6-B
Giant Cucco goes to 6-C
Emperor Penguin goes to 10-B

Jabba the Hutt has been rejected for seemingly obvious reasons.
Private is still pending on who should be replaced in his favor.

And just as a personal touch, throwing Sgt. Byrd into 7-B because look at the bird with the army helmet.

Oh, and both Eevee and Ampharos have been bumped up to Low 7-B and High 7-A, respectively.

Back