• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Era Shino vs Blood Absorbed Mosquito Girl.Speed Equalized.

Shino:1(Grandlewon,)
MosquitoGirl:4(Elixerblue,ThisThingIsReallyBroken,ZoroNotZolo,LightReinh12345)

5528167-a15d2a72d8b5da5067f74ae5b69ec9e6.jpg

boruto-naruto-next-generations-shino-anime-1166027-1280x0.jpeg

Last edited:
Mosquito Girl physically is way stronger than Shino, to the point of maybe oneshotting him with a good hit. But Shino is way smarter and has way more combat experience. I don't see anything stopping him from placing one of the insects that could eat her from inside on Mosquito Girl.

I vote Shino.

I know Shino has the better combat experience but I don't think that argument is enough for him not to get one-shotted(most likely that strong). He has to perfectly dodge all her attacks, attacks which hit Genos, who can fight very well in his own right.

I leaning on Mosquito girl.

I just remembered that Shino can Communicate with other insects and as far as I know Mosquito girl uses only normal mosquitoes
Shino can also just cover Mosquito girl in insects if she gets close?
Also he can create clones out of his insects too.

I just remembered that Shino can Communicate with other insects and as far as I know Mosquito girl uses only normal mosquitoes
Shino can also just cover Mosquito girl in insects if she gets close?
Also he can create clones out of his insects too.
That is true, but given how MG could one-shot, I think Shino would be forced into a position where he'd have to focus more on not getting killed in one hit as opposed to communicating with insects. I don't the mosquitoes can suck the blood they gave to Mosquito Girl back lol

Clones of his insects might help him a little bit, but idk if they'd be able to do much against her.

I still think Mosquito Girl takes this.

True, but Mosquito Girl before sucking blood could regen from attacks that could incinerate her and burn off limbs. Plus, if she's in one-shot territory, I doubt the attacks would do any more to her what Genos's attacks could do to her before she transformed.

His insects feed on chakra while his other insects grow to massive size after eating chakra tearing the enemy apart from the inside out he could still drain her Chakra until Incap which is pretty fast

His insects can move on there own acord and can blitz an opponent rather quickly as he did during the fight against what’s his face

Also what’s stopping him from just walling her off with insects the moment she goes for melee and then just draining her chakra practically instantly with insect bog?
tumblr_mojo02Qlvn1rt4r1lo1_400.gif

PerfumedElatedAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif

Isn't this a Stomp? An 8-A VS High 7-C?

What can Shino even do to Mosquito Girl other than try to get a lucky hit with his burrowing bugs?

Last edited:
New era shino is being used Which is at least 7-C
He has Insect Clones
And Chakra Drain
New Era is still 8-A though?

Multi-City Block level physically (As a Jonin, he should be at least this powerful). Multi-City Block level to at least Town level with insects, likely higher (Should be more powerful than before and was stated by Naruto Uzumaki to be on the level of a Jonin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back