• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morokar vs. Ares (DCEU)

I feel this could be a stomp in Ares' favor.

Morokar, while he does scale way above a 1 ton feat, is still probably assumed to be physically weaker than Ares, given that he scales way above a 2 ton feat. Additionally, Ares is a lot more skilled and experienced, on top of having actual ranged attacks comparable to his melee ones, which Morokar lacks.

Not saying it definitely is a stomp, but it is a possibility.

Ares is one of those cases where, they are an ancient being of war but they also don't really do anything impressive, their fights are decided by power (Him wounding Darkseid for instance was really just him swinging his axe downward and hitting his neck, for instance)

Morokar does have the same deal going on, outside of pulling out tricks like spitting darkness crystals or attacking from his own shadows

The AP gap is definitely noticable but I don't think it's outright lethal (Wonder Woman's dura is far higher from taking hits from Ares, who is... Far higher, from manhandling her in a fight, so circular scaling)

I wouldn't necessarily hand it over to Morokar I don't think it's just something Ares would always win

Back