• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-Moro (Full youth restored) key is used. 3-B

-Space Ishtar's first 3-B key, (good Ishtar).

-Speed is equalized.

Ishtar doesn't have much impressive Hax in this key, is in the Astarte one. And she doesn't resist Life force absorption Moro's scale. Also, Moro got a slightly advantage in AP I think. Ishtar is type to go hand to hand combat or close combat too.

Remember guys, this is First 3-B key Ishtar.

Ishtar does not have a key where she is 3-B until Ishtar Astarte onwards. Before that, its a single use suicide move that is 3-B, not the character, and the 3-C is just her NP

Although all of her keys do have the servant phys, and authority resistances, with everything in the authority resistances list being low 1-C possibly 1-C, so idk where her not resisting life manip on Moro's scale comes from.

In any case, the only actually 3-B Ishtar is the Ishtar Astarte key onwards, which is obviously a stomp, there's no 3-B Ishtar key prior

Ishtar does not have a key where she is 3-B until Ishtar Astarte onwards. Before that, its a single use suicide move that is 3-B, not the character, and the 3-C is just her NP

Although all of her keys do have the servant phys, and authority resistances, with everything in the authority resistances list being low 1-C possibly 1-C, so idk where her not resisting life manip on Moro's scale comes from.

In any case, the only actually 3-B Ishtar is the Ishtar Astarte key onwards, which is obviously a stomp, there's no 3-B Ishtar key prior
Ishtar does indeed have physicals in her 3-C key you know, when using edin quasar. She has the striking strenght and the durability too.

And also, this is Evil Ishtar right?:

At least Galaxy level, likely Multi-Galaxy level, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level with Suicide Attack

But heck, in later keys she has 3-B physicals.

I'm knowlegeable in FGO, heck I even have and played the game, but damn the way the wiki has her profile organized is confusing as hell, at least to me.

Back