• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade

Paralysis could incapacitate. And reactive power level could get him to the point where he one-shots if the battle goes on long enough.

Paralysis is done using acupuncture, which hits on a cellular level.

I mean with the skill gap Mori might land that before she hits him most of the time.
He could, theoretically. Does Mori lead with acupuncture in battles often? If he doesn't and uses standard CQC, Kiss-Shot could win if she gets one slash with Kokorowatari on him.

Truth be told I don’t actually know how skilled Shinobu is, but I’m unsure how well Mori will handle the AP gap

Truth be told I don’t actually know how skilled Shinobu is, but I’m unsure how well Mori will handle the AP gap
So Mori definitely outskills. I don't know enough about God of High School to know how much that would benefit him in battle, though his Instinctive Reaction, Reactive Power level and Analytical Prediction would help him in battle against the AP gap, I would say. Though if he slips up, Kiss-Shot beats him in one hit with Kokorowatagari or with an average melee hit (depending on how much stronger Mori has become throughout the fight).

Definitely thinking he has more of a chance now, but I still think Kiss-Shot has some solid advantages that would give her the win.

What are the votes looking like, by the way? I didn't see them listed in the original post.

Last edited:
Two people have voted for Shinobu so far, though I feel that there will be a lot more votes for Mori soon.

Back