• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I asked for a 6-B and Agnaa delivered.

Legendary Vampire vs Monkey King

6-B versions. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

yaga-jin-mo-ri.jpg
ddyyltu1lwb51.jpg

Mori's martial arts amps his damage and reactive power level would alleviate the AP gap. Push comes to shove he could use acupuncture to directly multiply his AP and speed up to 8x. But he usually just does 2x normally because the larger the amp, the greater the rebound damage he takes when the amp is over.

Can he get past the regen tho? Kiss-Shot's in particular works stupidly fast. And she has Kokorowari, which would spell gg for Mori.

He can't bypass her regen.
If she is 7x stronger then she literally just one shots him, no amount of fancy martial arts will save him from a kick that destroys his entire body.
Also, correct me if I am wrong but his stamina isn't the greatest in this form.

Mori has paralysis and pain manip using acupuncture. The latter ability is potent enough to knock someone out completely. Martial arts on GoH increase one's latent AP by orders of magnitudes depending on the technique. Mori's greatest technique allowed him as an 8-C to reach 8-B levels back in the earlier chapters. The blade is deadly, yes, but only if it actually lands a blow, and Mori is a beast in h2h combat, completely outclassing other sword wielders by dodging or deflecting their blade.

Mori also has ranged techniques in the form of fire kicks or air kicks, the latter ability allowing Mori to change the air pressure around his opponent and shaking their brain, causing nausea. This key also has Mori's Class P LS, so good luck to Shinobu if he has her in a hold.

Since Agnaa suggested the character, I'd quite like his input on this.

Deflecting the sword is a bad idea since that's a strategy that was used by Araragi early on. That's gonna death hax him too.

Mori has paralysis and pain manip using acupuncture. The latter ability is potent enough to knock someone out completely.
Paralysis might work, but then again, its useless, he won't beat her with that.

Martial arts on GoH increase one's latent AP by orders of magnitudes depending on the technique. Mori's greatest technique allowed him as an 8-C to reach 8-B levels back in the earlier chapters.
I'll assume his special techniques scale higher than normal punches.
Still irrelevant, her regeneration kinda nulls this.
The blade is deadly, yes, but only if it actually lands a blow, and Mori is a beast in h2h combat, completely outclassing other sword wielders by dodging or deflecting their blade.
Not only the blade, she scales higher physically, to about 76 teratonns, while Mori scales to 17. And she performed that feat by jumping, I expect her actually serious punches and kicks with the intent to kill are superior. So, she still outclasses him in physical strength.
Nabongchim boosts are cool and all but they also drain his stamina.
I have no reason to assume he will dodge every single attack possible, he is good at martial arts but not to the point where his opponents can't touch him.
Mori also has ranged techniques in the form of fire kicks or air kicks, the latter ability allowing Mori to change the air pressure around his opponent and shaking their brain, causing nausea. This key also has Mori's Class P LS, so good luck to Shinobu if he has her in a hold.
She can create pressure with her kicks and punches too. Brain damage is irrelevant, she won't even register it thats how fast her regen is.
If he expands his Stuff and puts it on her he can incap her for a couple of minutes maybe. She will regen and get out from the underground.
I really don't see him beating her, everything he does she just regenerates out from, his stamina isn't the best either especially since he has to use Nabongchim to not get obliterated on spot.

Sword can be dealt with by forcing it out of her hand without touching the blade. I've already shown scans of how he does this. Pain manip is a workable incap because the pain is just so immense that the victim is unable to proceed any further. Mori physically has Class P lifting strength, so a rear neck choke would be sufficient to just knock her out.

I really don't think Pain Manipulation is gonna be effective for someone who easily endures his whole body being blown away and other kinds of horrendous stuff.
And I don't see him knocking her out, she is stronger.
Playing around with her in close combat would result in him dying horribly, she just needs one punch or a kick and he is done for. If he tries to choke her (which I think is out of character for him) she will get his arms and rip them off of his body or brake them, thats it, it only puts him at a disadvantage.
Also, I don't think choking is efficient against her.

I really don't see how the 7x difference really matters when Mori has feats of overcoming an 8x gap within the span of a fight.

I really don't see how the 7x difference really matters when Mori has feats of overcoming an 8x gap within the span of a fight.
Did he do that in his 6-B key? Because if not its irrelevant here. If he uses Nabongchim his stamina will decrease.
Mori has superior LS, though. By a massive amount.
How is this gonna help him? If he tries to wrestle with her he will only give her more opportunities to easily kill him, in any case she will regen from anything he does, literally.

Mori's reactive power level is an inherent property of both his heritage and martial art. He might not have the monstrous 8x feat in this key, but he should have it to a lesser degree nonetheless.

No, he is a fixed Country Level character in this scenario and his AP section doesn't say that he can evolve higher with Reactive Evolution.
This is tiresome, I stick to everything I said.
He can't kill her or incap her, she can literally kill him or severaly damage his body to the point he won't be able to fight with a single random punch or kick which I think won't be a big problem to land in close combat, considering her kicks have a massive AOE if needed, her jump almost destroyed an entire continent.

He still has the Reactive Evo though, he had it before in the story so why would he lose it now? Amps balance out the AP diff
He can overcome large gaps as Oven explained.
Pain should incap and the LS advantage isn’t ignorable if she gets choked out before she can turn to smoke.

Um so a few things.
  1. I don't think the sword would be very useful; it only works on supernatural beings.
  2. Shinobu does have Telekinesis for some hard-to-avoid ranged attacks.
  3. She can easily turn into fog and dip into shadows, I'm not sure how easy it would be to choke her out because of that.
  4. Those amps as described should definitely be able to close the gap.
  5. I'm also pretty sure she felt Koyomi's pain when he was constantly dying for 15-30 minutes, if that can indicate that she's capable of withstanding that pain manip. I can double-check this if need be.

The sword would work on Mori, he's a monkey demon.

Oh right, my bad.

In that case you may be underestimating KS by assuming she has to use it in cqc. She's shown the capability of creating four copies of it at once (with no limit to the number created actually being stated), and to be able to throw them accurately from vast distances. It's less of Mori needing to outskill her in h2h combat, and more like he needs to dodge precise sword throws that will deathhax him from the smallest cut.

She can also do the Araragi trick and hide a copy of the sword inside her body, so when his attacks tear into her he gets cut.

Wait, what end do we assume Shinobu's regen here is? Her regen says varies between Low and High-Low. Mori can negate up to Mid-Low regen with acupuncture.

Yeah Low to High-Low is for 9-A.

Originally I thought paralysis could work, but people are telling me otherwise.

I was looking into Mori, and I don't think this is a stomp. He can seal opponents and neg durability with certain attacks. And assuming the fight goes on long enough, he can outlast Kiss-Shot in the stamina department.

Still voting Kiss-Shot, but Mori definitely has wincons.

Mori can't seal in this key. He can only do it in Monkey King mode.

Back