• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Musume

I would like to say to anyone who has been contributing the Monster Musume pages one thing.

That is, we should not copy the characters' abilities from the MonMusu wiki and paste said abilities under "Notable Attacks/ Techniques". Because VS Battles Wiki and Monster Musume Wiki have different purposes, I don't think it's right to put such abilities under Attacks and Techniques as they are sometimes irrelevant to our wiki which shows characters' abilities IN BATTLE (Darling and Miia's cooking skills, Centorea's high body temperature and such are irrelevant).

So it would be great if from now on we put the abilities relevant to combat under "Power and Abilities" and put nothing under "Notable Attacks/ Techniques" as characters in the series have none of those.

Thank you.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
I would like to say to anyone who has been contributing the Monster Musume pages one thing.
That is, we should not copy the characters' abilities from the MonMusu wiki and paste said abilities under "Notable Attacks/ Techniques". Because VS Battles Wiki and Monster Musume Wiki have different purposes, I don't think it's right to put such abilities under Attacks and Techniques as they are sometimes irrelevant to our wiki which shows characters' abilities IN BATTLE (Darling and Miia's cooking skills, Centorea's high body temperature and such are irrelevant).

So it would be great if from now on we put the abilities relevant to combat under "Power and Abilities" and put nothing under "Notable Attacks/ Techniques" as characters in the series have none of those.

Thank you.
You need to understand that notable attacks/techinque don't just means attacks they can have extra information about the characters. For example in the RWBY profiles their weapon are under the notable atatcks/technique. The description and how the weapon work is listed under there. And also abilities are listed under the notable attacks so we can describe it in more detail.

But as I said, due to the different purposes between the 2 wikis, some abilities are really irrelevant in battles. They should not be included. And the "Powers and Abilities" title is there for a reason.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
But as I said, due to the different purposes between the 2 wikis, some abilities are really irrelevant in battles. They should not be included. And the "Powers and Abilities" title is there for a reason.
Including every detail in the power and abilities section is just an eyesore and a lot of profiles list abilitie under the notable attacks. And "useless" informations are sometime listed in profiles, but you're right it's not necessary. You can delete the ones like "cooking" if you like.

I have no idea about Rodin or who made his profile, but still I think the "Powers and Abilities" serves its own role of telling readers what a character can do. No one in the MonMusu verse has any techniques and such, so I don't think any should be included. Yes, I know it can be quite a bother when a character have many abilities

Byakushiki Setsura said:
I have no idea about Rodin or who made his profile, but still I think the "Powers and Abilities" serves its own role of telling readers what a character can do. No one in the MonMusu verse has any techniques and such, so I don't think any should be included. Yes, I know it can be quite a bother when a character have many abilities
A Mod made that profile (Also a couple of mods been editing Monster Musume profiles me and Kami). Listen a lot of profiles here are like that and Monster Musume shouldn't be an exception. This is how it always sort of work. And if we suddenly decide to change this we'll be editing half of our profiles here.

Then how about we put only those abilities under "Notable Attacks/ Techniques" and move those walls of text of explaination that are not really useful?

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Then how about we put only those abilities under "Notable Attacks/ Techniques" and move those walls of text of explaination that are not really useful?
The wall of text is the whole point why we have put the abilties under there. To explain it in more detail.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
'kay, guess I can go with that. Then we just need to remove the irrelevant ones then
Yep! Need help on editing? Or do you want to edit all of the profiles?

Back