• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Cosmology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please provide the sources for the comics so we get all the context?
Right, so I'm going to link the sources in the order OP listed them. You'll probably want to have adblock btw.

My Little Pony Issue 18
Legends of Magic Issue 1
Fiendship is Magic Issue 4
Friends Forever Issue
My Little Pony Issue 5
My Little Pony Season 7 E10

Oh. Guessing this place didn't like my links.

Edit, nevermind, found a place where you can read them directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredibly to the point and straightforward, I agree.

So every pony has their own dreamscape, with each being 2-A, governed by infinite amount of choices. I got that right?
Yes.

My Little Pony Issue 18 (Not a lot of context but the statement):
"THE ROUTE TO THE THRONE ROOM SEEMS TO BE THE SAME AS THE OTHER CANTERLOT. COULD THERE BE MORE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES OUT THERE? WHO ARE WE IN EACH ONE OF THEM? THERE'S AN INFINITE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SELVES! AND OF THOSE SELVES, WHO IS THE REAL YOU? IT'S FASCINATING. TRULY A LIFETIME OF RESEARCH IS TO BE HAD IN THE SIMPLE IDEA OF TRAVERSING THE INTERDIMENSIONAL COSMOS! EEE!"

https://***************.li/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Legends-of-Magic/Issue-1?id=109688
A lot of story context but not a lot for the feat itself. Essentially Celestia making fun of Luna's lack of progress with Magic tries a risky interdimensional portal and ends up spirited into another reality. Then Celestia talks to Starswirl about how Luna heard a voice when she did a spell, Starswirl mentions that's quite dangerous, Celestia asks why, and then Starswirl mentions that because there is an infinite number of realities, there are entities far more evil than they can ever imagine/dream, that the spell connected her to one of those doors, and one of said evils may have been talking to her

https://***************.li/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Fiendship-is-Magic/Issue-4?id=59228
Also not a lot of context. This is about as blatantly 'you see what you get' .

https://***************.li/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Friends-Forever/Issue-20?id=22252
Also another one where we don't get a lot of context for the Infinite Corridor other than what we said

The last one unfortunately doesn't give more context other than just that there is another Dreamscape.

Yes.

My Little Pony Issue 18 (Not a lot of context but the statement):
"THE ROUTE TO THE THRONE ROOM SEEMS TO BE THE SAME AS THE OTHER CANTERLOT. COULD THERE BE MORE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES OUT THERE? WHO ARE WE IN EACH ONE OF THEM? THERE'S AN INFINITE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SELVES! AND OF THOSE SELVES, WHO IS THE REAL YOU? IT'S FASCINATING. TRULY A LIFETIME OF RESEARCH IS TO BE HAD IN THE SIMPLE IDEA OF TRAVERSING THE INTERDIMENSIONAL COSMOS! EEE!"

A lot of story context but not a lot for the feat itself. Essentially Celestia making fun of Luna's lack of progress with Magic tries a risky interdimensional portal and ends up spirited into another reality. Then Celestia talks to Starswirl about how Luna heard a voice when she did a spell, Starswirl mentions that's quite dangerous, Celestia asks why, and then Starswirl mentions that because there is an infinite number of realities, there are entities far more evil than they can ever imagine/dream, that the spell connected her to one of those doors, and one of said evils may have been talking to her

Also not a lot of context. This is about as blatantly 'you see what you get' .

Also another one where we don't get a lot of context for the Infinite Corridor other than what we said

The last one unfortunately doesn't give more context other than just that there is another Dreamscape.
Did VSBW censor the links or did you out of curiosity?

I edited my comment listing the links. VSBW seems okay with using zipcomics. Also doesn't try to thrust ads onto your computer every time you click on something.

I edited my comment listing the links. VSBW seems okay with using zipcomics. Also doesn't try to thrust ads onto your computer every time you click on something.
I would avoid linking those sites if I were you. Linking piracy sites is against the rules. For scans purposes, use imgur.

Edit: This is not an official warning, but just so you know for the future.

Right, so I'm going to link the sources in the order OP listed them. You'll probably want to have adblock btw.

My Little Pony Issue 18
Legends of Magic Issue 1
Friends Forever Issue
My Little Pony Issue 5

Oh. Guessing this place didn't like my links.

Edit, nevermind, found a place where you can read them directly.
Fixxed

I would avoid linking those sites if I were you. Linking piracy sites is against the rules. For scans purposes, use imgur.

Edit: This is not an official warning, but just so you know for the future.
Imgur for some reason won't let me log back in. What if I captured screenshots of the images from my computer or turned them into Discord images?

My Little Pony Issue 18
Legends of Magic Issue 1
Friends Forever Issue 20
My Little Pony Issue 5
Managed to get things working after some effort. Youtube should be fair game for the last link I think. We use clips all the time. I haven't bothered to unhide the album links since I can view them incognito just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back