• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miscellaneous Ultra Series Revision Part 2 Ultra Physiology Page

Galaxy Crisis Era Changes

Probably should‘ve put this in part one regarding the changes in scaling but I forgot. So I’m doing it in part two along with the physiology instead.

So currently the reason Ultras in the Galaxy Crisis Era are 3-A is because of Hikari defeating Armored Mefilas (G) who we assume is 3-A like the Armored Mefilas from Mega Monster Battle NEO rather easily.

However, I realized there were actually more evidence against them being 3-A early on in the Galaxy Crisis Era than there were for them being 3-A. In Ghost Rebirth Part II, we see that Mechazam who is the host that revives Alien Empera was actually strong enough to fight off Ace, Taro, and Hikari at the same time in his true form Ghost Rebirth. And they made a big deal about Alien Empera reviving in Part I as well as in Part II when Alien Empera was starting to be resurrected. So at this period of time the Ultra Brothers are clearly shown to still be inferior to Alien Empera who is above baseline 3-A scaling from being stronger than Juda.

This is further supported in Ultra Galaxy Legend as Ultraman, Seven, and Mebius were actually shown to be more or less comparable to Rei's Gomora in Base who is 3-B+ for being half as strong as Reionic Burst Gomora who defeated the Armored Mefilas who was stated to be Armored Darkness reincarnated and has power on par with Armored Darkness who is on par with Alien Empera. And in Mega Monster Battle NEO it is shown that Seven was able to fight Armored Darkness but still lost to it in the end. So the Ultras being 3-B+ at the beginning of the Galaxy Crisis Era is actually much more consistent. Although this doesn't mean they stayed 3-B+ forever as it was shown that by Belial Galactic Empire, Seven is able to fight Darclops Zero alongside Zero which shows that the other Ultras did eventually become 3-A in the Galaxy Crisis Era.

The Ultra Brothers being 3-B+ (1/2 3-A) at the time also fits more with the monster army being strong enough to somewhat hurt them as we currently assume they are stronger than monsters from Ultraman Mebius in the previous era whom are at least 4-A, likely 3-B (1/10 3-A).

So I was thinking that the Ultra Brothers during the Galaxy Crisis Era should be 3-B+ to 3-A rather than just straight up 3-A like they currently are. The other Ultras whom are shown to fight Belial in Ultra Galaxy Legends like Powered, Neos, and etc. should be At least 4-A, likely 3-B, for being stronger than Mebius from Heisei Era and possibly 3-B+ in the Galaxy Crisis Era as Max who was among the group of Ultras fighting Belial is actually comparable to Hikari during the beginning of the Galaxy Crisis Era.

All those that fully scale to Belial would still be 3-A as he can block and deflect a combo beam from three 3-B+. And it’s shown very clearly that in the Ultra Series that combination attacks are at least addition and many times multiplication. Heck even attacks that don’t combine are considered at least additive and sometimes multiplicative if they are fired simultaneously.

Neos and Seven 21's double kick having more than 4x the power of their individual kicks

Future Cosmos and Crusher Justice's combo beam Cross Perfection being noted to be several times stronger than their normal beams

Mebium Knight Shoot doubles the power of their beams even though they aren’t even aiming at the same spot

Ultra Physiology

So I have been making an Ultra Physiology page in my sandbox a while back so I was hoping to get these abilities and resistances for the physiology page accepted. If there are any abilities or resistances I missed that multiple Ultras have shown to have please bring it up.

Abilities​

Resistances​

Ultras attacking the consciousness

Ultraman Ginga

(Episode 10: The Nackle outright states that if Ginga and Jean-Nine were to attack him, or rather his physical body, it wouldn't just affect him but will also take out their friend. Messed up the order)

Ultraman Ginga S

(Episode 5: There's also this one, which is a bit weirder as it only shows Ginga kicking Yapool which extracts his host from him)

Ultraman X

(Episode 5: Here it's stated that X's Xanadium Beam has particles which turn monsters, and other beings actually, into Spark Dolls. The effects of turning into a Spark Doll is that one would have their consciousness locked or sealed away, and their flow of time stopped. The former no longer applies as of X, but that's about the gist of the mechanics behind a Spark Doll. See:

In short, Xanadium Ray is capable of directly affecting the minds of its targets thanks to that effect, as do X's some other techniques)

Ultraman Orb

https://youtu.be/5kIWhfoIKpQ?t=497 (Episode 17: Another example of destroying the body also affecting the person in its Inner Space)

https://youtu.be/AkOxfCp9NL0?t=390 (Episode 23: As we've seen many times before at this point, when the hosts or human forms are transformed, they physically become the Ultra, and them operating in their Inner Space is a way to show how deep their bond goes. So here, wielding the antithesis to Light, Juggler says "Now you'll learn the true power of darkness" before attacking Orb. This does also open up a new topic, that being Light and Darkness, in the context of this series, are capable of overpowering each other, and often, everything else. Here, after attaining a stronger darkness, Juggler is easily capable of damaging Orb with his technique.)

Ultraman Geed

(Episode 12: We see Geed's attacks directly affecting Kei who is in his Inner Space, and vice versa, and later the two lock themselves in a contest of strength, which soon shifts solely to focus on their human forms, signifying a more internal battle going on alongside their giant forms. This one has a more versatile showing, as it shows both sides of Light and Darkness users as being able to attack each others' mind and soul directly through their energies. The energy they use is also widely referred to as Light Energy or Dark Energy, signifying that they have the same source as the hearts of their users. Sadly, even I don't have explicit showings of such readily available)

https://youtu.be/OmefRw4BH3w?t=573 (Episode 17: As stated before in a previous CRT, here we see a corrupted Geed acting as Chimeraberos' operating consciousness to attack Zero. And given previous and later instances, this again adds to the point)

https://youtu.be/RRdM2TwH5QE?t=879 (Episode 22: There's also another one here in a less direct but just as similar manner where Geed and Zero's hosts also react similarly to their Ultra bodies while holding off Kei)

https://youtu.be/QHA1bLWV3nA?t=379 (Episode 25: Geed and Belial locks against each other and it soon shows the two in their Inner Spaces fighting each other)

Ultraman R/B

https://youtu.be/j_PV8lJUAt0?t=51 (Episode 12: This is a weird one as it shows from an enemy's side of affecting one inside an Inner Space. But hey, it's an example)

Ultraman Taiga

https://youtu.be/R6ALE3kLsAk?t=329 (Episode 25: As it shows here, Taiga turns himself into light and enters the monster's body to try and retrieve their friend. Another piece of extra info, light particles in Ultraman are now known as Astral Particles, which is what allows them to bond/fuse with targets such as humans, essentially meaning that they are able to break themselves down to a spiritual level in order to fuse with humans and such. And seen here, they can also do it in the middle of battle to extract whatever important consciousness resides in a target)

https://youtu.be/hd-tV6AeBvU?t=846 (Episode 3: Going off order for a bit. Here we see another example (the first, actually) of an Ultra stuck in their light particle form bypassing Galactron's physical body to extract the soul inside of it)

Ultraman Z

https://youtu.be/P2UtXEOBJeE?t=1301 (Episode 7: The three Ultras fire their beams, and the bad guy comes out heavily injured)

https://youtu.be/NdfwFKnYz1g?t=1355 (Episode 8: Z goes inside but there's no physical sign of the user, once again adding to the fact that Inner Spaces are a completely non-physical place where the consciousness operates. And again, bad guy Celebro gets pretty torn up)

https://youtu.be/9baNWzAQabc?t=1462 (Episode 24: Late Spoiler warning. But that's fine. Here we see Z get pretty much destroyed, but then it switches over to the Inner Space, where it now shows Haruki's inner self in an unmoving state as means of signifying the translation of physical damage as also being spiritual damage)

Lastly, I guess it's not so much that everyone will be able to physically interact and damage each other through their Inner Spaces as seen with Geed, Zero, Kei and Belial, but at the very least, their special techniques should be able to given the numerous instances of such being shown. As for this potentially being unusable due to the mentions of Inner Spaces, there's no reason that it only applies to those with one. I mean, the earlier examples show the monsters being affected without us ever seeing inside of it. While it's obvious for Ultras, Inner Spaces are means of showing the inner workings of monsters that are controlled by a sentient being. Most of the time.

TLDR/Summary

Galaxy Crisis Era Ultra Brothers and those that scale should be changed from 3-A → 3-B+ to 3-A.

Ultra Physiology Page ability and resistance additions

All Ultras, and some select few evil characters are to have a form of mind and soul hax due to these examples showing them as being able to affect their consciousness directly. And if not all of them, Geed, Zero, Kei and Belial can do it physically. And for those who can't do it directly, then they should have it via techniques.

Last edited:
As an outsider to the series, I spent some time going over everything and it looks to be okay from what I read.

I think it should read something like "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A" or at least something along those lines.

I'm not sure on the explosion manipulation as it just looks like they're being destroyed by other means and just end up exploding due to the damage caused, rather than the attacks exploding on impact.

For the scaling I believe it should be 3-B+ to 3-A as this was how we currently format Ultraman (Ultra Series)’s profile during the Showa Era where he started off as High 4-C but eventually grew to be able to fight 4-B monsters at the end of the era.

So for the Galaxy Crisis Era Ultra Brothers they start off as 3-B+ but the next time we see them which is like 2 movies and a couple of ova series later they are shown to be able to fight 3-A robots 1v1. So I personally think using to is better than possibly in this case.

Last edited:
Alright so everything is pretty much accepted. Do we need more staff approval or is just one enough?

As an outsider to the series, I spent some time going over everything and it looks to be okay from what I read.

I think it should read something like "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A" or at least something along those lines.

I'm not sure on the explosion manipulation as it just looks like they're being destroyed by other means and just end up exploding due to the damage caused, rather than the attacks exploding on impact.
Pretty much this.

Some of the scans in the AP section aren't translated so I can't tell what they mean. So a can't really say what's being suggested on them are legit or not. Though even without them, the overall thread looks alright.

Man this thread was long...

Pretty much this.

Some of the scans in the AP section aren't translated so I can't tell what they mean. So a can't really say what's being suggested on them are legit or not. Though even without them, the overall thread looks alright.

Man this thread was long...
I actually explained that since the Ultra Brothers grew stronger and became 3-A naturally they should be formatted as 3-B+ to 3-A just like Ultraman (Ultra Series)’s profile rather than at least 3-B+, possibly 3-A. Like for example Seven’s description would be like this

Attack Potency: 3-B+ (Stronger than Base Mebius. Was able to somewhat keep up with Belial during the events of Ultra Galaxy Legends) to 3-A (By Belial Galactic Empire he is capable of fighting a Darkclops Zero by himself)

So the changes are fine to apply now?

Three other staff members minus myself and Colonel, were contacted already. I'd say give them some time, but if they don't comment then I guess the changes can be applied.
So it's been about three days and nobody else responded. Should I just go ahead and apply the changes?

I think that should be okay. Just don't forget to link this thread when editing the page.

Back