• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been seeing that alot. Is their any chance we could get proof FP/MC Gil begins with Ea? Scans, gameplay footage or whatever? I mostly want this because I think it would really affect Medaka vs Gilgamesh.

Let me clarify something.

This Gil is serious and is willing to go all-out for the sake of his Master.

He does not start by going all out and whipping out Ea for an instant kill.

But his Sha Nagba Imuru will allow him to see the best course of action. If the only way for him to survive is to use Ea, he will use it, but he won't fire it off without a care in the world.

But he is much more willing to use it than his canon counterpart.

Bloodlusted Mirage Mewtwo? Too many ways to win, dude. Absolute Zero, negate resistances and mindscrew, negate resistances and petrify, create a black hole on Gil's body, releases a stench that knocks Gil out right there and then, release a different smell that becalms Gil's fighting spirit, steal Gil's passives, moves, or appearance, Power Null to heck and back, etc..

And due to Wonder Guard, Mirage Mewtwo's only able to be hurt by rocks, so normal sword spam to just ohko wouldn't work, and would limit Gil to Ea and some other Noble Phantasms.

The real cal howard said:
Bloodlusted Mirage Mewtwo? Too many ways to win, dude. Absolute Zero, negate resistances and mindscrew, negate resistances and petrify, create a black hole on Gil's body, releases a stench that knocks Gil out right there and then, release a different smell that becalms Gil's fighting spirit, steal Gil's passives, moves, or appearance, Power Null to heck and back, etc..

And due to Wonder Guard, Mirage Mewtwo's only able to be hurt by rocks, so normal sword spam to just ohko wouldn't work, and would limit Gil to Ea and some other Noble Phantasms.
Man ya have wayched the original sub yeah?

All depends. If Jman debunks me, then it would be a stomp. If not, it's not a stomp and remains an interesting match.

@Cal

Negate resistances from someone who 1v1'd someone who casually screwed with the laws of reality and wields the concepts of life and death? Who can casually mindscrew everyone on the planet and telepathically link herself to every lifeform in the solar system? On top of laughing off 5.6 billion curses that expose you to every depravity imaginable?

Cal, there are limits to everything.

Gil has plenty of rock swords in his treasury. Plus he has Holy Swords that ignore durability and impose the concept of mortality and remove immortality.

I knew it! You're a time traveler ovo.

Honestly. From what the original (and dub mostly) imply mirage pokemon are an amalgamation of pokemon (one base pokemon for stats although the pokemon in question would have access for all moves at the time).

@Reppu. Fair enough on the resistance negation to an extent. You have a good point, but Gil still never resisted power null, which resistance negating is a subset of. However, with Wonder Guard, the non-rock swords magically bounce off of Mirage Mewtwo. They just get deflected, preventing the secondary ability of removal from activating. Now if Gil had something that didn't cause direct damage, and wasn't Ea (because that bypasses no diff), it would bypass.

@Cal

When has Wonder Guard every negated attacks from someone who's over a hundred times stronger than Mewtwo and could skewer spiritual entities? Has Wonder Guard ever dealt with Conceptual Weapons?

If necessary, Gil could literally drop an entire hot spring on Mewtwo.

BB's mud is a Power Null ability. He shrugged that off too.

He never resisted Power Null directly but he did kind of laugh off the far side and imaginary number space right? If so that's where BB gets her power Null from so it wouldn't have worked on Gil.

In that sense he does resist power Null

^ I guess Repp gave the rundown lol

To be fair. Wonder guard actually does obviously negate moves literally billions above the user as the pokemon within question (shedinja) has wall durability although wonder guard negates attacks from gyrados maybe above that also.

I was gonna say "what about Magikarp?", but then I realized that Shedinja has worse durability than even the Karp.

Back