• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor upgrade for Lamy and X791 Lisanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lamy attacked Lucy, she one-shot Sagittarius (albeit the latter is one of the less-durable Spirits) and held her own against Virgo, so I believe she should scale to Lucy's spirits in X791 and thus be upgraded from a Low 7-B to just 7-B.

Since Lisanna fought Lamy earlier (albeit she did lose), she should thus be somewhat comparable to Lamy and probably also be a 7-B in X791 instead of a Low 7-B.

Do you have a link to Lamy doing this? I don't remember much about Lamy so it'd be good for me to have.

Well I think that makes sense then, since Lucy's Spirits are all about relative in durability

Who else fights the Lamy clones, just curious? I just don't remember that part.

So, can the edit to Lamy be made?

And does Lisanna scale to this? IIRC she lost to Lamy but I think she held her own.

Ok nobody notable hurt the Lamy Clones

It's just Elfman, Lisanna, Jet, and Droy

You can argue the Thunder Legion would scale to Lisanna, but that's not based on anything confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back