• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Superman (post-crisis) additions and my first profile

I agree with all.
Also funny how I try to read comic left to right like manga, i read some panels 3 times like that repeatedly untill I realised my fault.

I agree.

Good job on the first profile. For the Tier section, put a comma between them. Like this: "At least 4-B, likely Low 1-C".

Also justification for durability, especially with scans, will be nice.

well, I haven't decided yet on whether it should be 4-B as it is constantly higher than tier 4 and his higher level feats are warping hells and creating a World/Universe from the mind of Richard Dragon, Which level should I give? Totally low 1-C or 4B likely Low 1-C (I'll add a couple of feats of durability)

at first glance, it looks good.

I wanted to ask, does the candle have a name or just candle?

Oh alright then.

Might be a good idea to capitalise the 'C' in candles. It will look good in the end imo

anyone who wants to help about grammatical errors can do it, this is my error profile so it's normal for me to make a Error.

Also, should the tier be just 4-B, Likely low 1-C or transform it into Full Low 1-C?

Straight up Low 1-C might be fine considering the amount of evidence for it, but Kyle did surprisingly well against him, so I'm fine with either.

Also here's another scan for Time Trapper not being able to erase Superman from the timeline (Action Comics #864). And since we're on the topic, Superman's current justification for resisting existence erasure doesn't have a scan linked, so we should probably add one.

Self-Sustenance is correct but I'm very suspicious over Acausality. Erasing him from history doesn't necessarily mean from the past, and couldn't the fact that he Time Trapper can't do it mean that it would mess up history to remove someone as important as Superman, rather than him being unable to erase him? Knowledgeable users need to be called to see over that.

It is said that the Angels (Nerón probably has a similar mechanic since he is Ex-Angel) reconfigure their vibrations to be able to access the material plane, this probably reduces their power, in addition to the statement he made to Vandal Savage that in reality he did not shows its true form.

So maybe is simiar to Darkseid/Monitors

Self-Sustenance is fine.

I don't have a lot of time, s can you explain to me the context of the story from which the Type 1 Acausality addition comes from? As Eficiente pointed out is probably a bit more complex than what is being implied.

As for the profile.... Is standardly messy. Sorry but I'm never going to like the way people just cluster the P&A section with mixed internal and external links, is just so hard to read at times, and this is one peak example. Granted this is just pointless ranting of mine.

You should just remove the script of "===Nerón (DC Comics)===" that is above the file code and the quote. As for the charactar himself I got no idea about his stats, other than there are a lot of powers and abilities but very few citations.

Last edited:
The first 3 issues of Final crisis legion of three worlds are basically superboy Prime returning to the Timestream thanks to the influence of a potential future as TIme trapper.

The last two numbers are basically explaining how Superboy prime became the Time trapper and his attempts to erase superman from existence but after reading it more than 4 times now that I notice that he refers more than the failures of erasing to superman are caused by interventions of external people or events, since it is indirectly mentioned the trips of the Pre-crisis Era where the time trapper failed due to his incopetence or the legion of superheroes.

To be more specific, here is an example:

character A travels in time tries to kill the younger Character B, but is stopped by a character C who could be another time traveler or simply a random character who noticed his plan to damage the timeline

ok try to fix the problems and add quotes/references to the profile

May everyone remember as a general rule; always have skepticism over things that happen in comics.

Anyway, I thought that the characters American name is simply Neron, not Nerón.

Also, is there any other prominent character named this in the wiki or from fiction in general? If not, we can probably skip the "(DC Comics)" part of the page title.

Okay. "Neron (DC Comics)" seems fine as a title then.

Acausality seems to have been rejected then.

this thread can be concluded all are agree with Self-Sustenance (Type 3), eventually i will fix my grammar mistakes in Neron's profile and add information

Okay. Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here then?

Thank you. I will unlock the page.

Tell us here when you are done.

Not to hijack the thread, but can someone add this link to Post Crisis Superman's BFR?

Currently, his bfr is missing scans, and I found them recently so since it's already unlocked, can this be added?

Last edited:
Back