• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Revision of Kafka’s Stat

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title said, just a revision of how we have Kafka Hibino’s tiering to be. Basically to separate Kafka Kaiju Form when control by him and when possessed by No. 8.

Currently, it look like this: Varies, At least 8-A, possibly 7-C to High 7-C but I want to change it to look something like this (Since the 9-A key is not going to change I will not mention it):

At least 8-A, likely 7-C, far higher with Energy Manipulation | At least High 7-C, higher with size manipulation

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level+, likely Town level+ (Fought and matched 92% Soshiro Hoshina despite the latter going at him hard, changing the course of the attacks with precision), far higher with energy manipulation (His strength increases tremendously when he powered his body with energy. Could break Hoshina’s blades and forcibly push him back with just the shockwave alone. Easily neutralized a simultaneous barrage of powerful attacks from Kaiju No. 9, who could damage him with regular attacks, with just a shout. With just a stomp, he could destroy an entire multi-city block in an instant. Could punch the Supergiant Yoju-Bomb with such force that even that of Soshiro and No. 10 was surprised at the display) | At least Large Town level (Isao had stated that if it wasn't for No.2 shield, he would have already been killed by No. 8's barrage of attacks), Large Town level+ with size manipulation (His strength increases as he grows, overpowered and harmed the General Director even through his shield's maximum output when previously his attacks didn't do much)

Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Is too fast for No. 9, hitting it with a barrage of punches and preventing it from making distance or escaping. Could keep up and react to 92% Soshiro Hoshina) | At least Supersonic+ (Should be faster than Kafka using its Kaiju body. Could keep up in combat against Isao Shinomiya)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (46% Kikoru Shinomiya admitted that even at full strength she is inferior to him. Could stop Hoshina Soshiro’s blades with his teeth), up to Class M with energy manipulation (Could perform this feat) | Class M (Should be stronger than Kafka using its Kaiju body), higher with size manipulation (Its strength increases as it grows)

Durability: At least Multi-City Block level+, likely Town level+ (Comparable to his AP), far higher with Energy Manipulation | At least Large Town level, Large Town level+ with size manipulation (Comparable to its AP)

Key: Kaiju | Possessed by No. 8

So, what do you guys think? Yes? No?

Last edited:
I don't agree with splitting Kafka in keys, but other than that i think everything here is alright (how old is the profile btw? I have been reading the manga for months now and never noticed we had Kafka here).

I don't agree with splitting Kafka in keys, but other than that i think everything here is alright (how old is the profile btw? I have been reading the manga for months now and never noticed we had Kafka here).
Really. I thought it would be a good idea to split his Kaiju form based on when he control his Kaiju Form vs when No. 8 takes control instead of Kafka

And his profile, as the well as the entire verse on the site, is around a month and a half I believe. Nice to have another fan of the series on the site.

Really. I thought it would be a good idea to split his Kaiju form based on when he control his Kaiju Form vs when No. 8 takes control instead of Kafka

And his profile, as the well as the entire verse on the site, is around a month and a half I believe. Nice to have another fan of the series on the site.
Don't get me wrong, it is a good idea, i just don't like when transformations get their own keys (unless the transformation needs outside help).

Got it.

Lmao, i discovered K8 here in a thread i was reading, i only started to read it because i was like "kaiju are normally big af, i need to read it" but the manga is actually good.

I personally think split keys is a good idea when he's being controlled
Well, my problem with Kafka's keys is that he can change between them mid-battle, it would be like splitting Luffy by gears, it's the same reason i don't agree with Bleach's Espada having a key for their Ressurreição when even in-verse the Shinigami have their base/shikai/bankai in the same key.

But that's going a bit off-topic i guess.

Well, my problem with Kafka's keys is that he can change between them mid-battle, it would be like splitting Luffy by gears, it's the same reason i don't agree with Bleach's Espada having a key for their Ressurreição when even in-verse the Shinigami have their base/shikai/bankai in the same key.

But that's going a bit off-topic i guess.
I see what you mean. When I make the profile and even do this, I took inspiration from Eren Yaegar’s profile where his Human and Titan transformation are separated. This is not to mention my plans on adding a Partial Transformation for Human Kafka but that is for another thread

Depends on how the future arcs goes and Kafka gets too many keys, then we will have to shorten them so it doesn’t become over-bloated on the profile. Perhaps do the keys via arcs.

I see what you mean. When I make the profile and even do this, I took inspiration from Eren Yaegar’s profile where his Human and Titan transformation are separated. This is not to mention my plans on adding a Partial Transformation for Human Kafka but that is for another thread

Depends on how the future arcs goes and Kafka gets too many keys, then we will have to shorten them so it doesn’t become over-bloated on the profile. Perhaps do the keys via arcs.
If we end up separating by arcs we could do something similar to Deku from My Hero academia’s page along the lines of
“9-A at 1%, Varies 8-A up to High 7-C with Kaiju Transformation”

Although for now at least keeping it as
Human Kaiju and Controlled by Number 8 seems fine with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back