• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Sasuke (and Naruto): When Naruto and Sasuke clashed at the FKS, both Naruto and Sasuke saw that they'd die if they fought each other. And this should naturally be about them at their FP if it's a fight to the death. To add support to this, Naruto stated he needed KCM to beat Sasuke and Sasuke stated he needed the EMS to beat Naruto, further adding to the idea that they're equals. Ergo, MS Sasuke should scale to SM Naruto, which doesn't actually change anything as they both scale to High 7-A. It's just something I thought would be good to add to their profiles, especially cause MS Sasuke's only current scaling is vaguely being above Hebi Sasuke, who's nowhere near SM Naruto. So a technical upscale, if not by a visible amount. Also, the fact that the MS amps him should be added, as it's not mentioned in his AP section for some reason.

This is a suggestion for an update to their profiles.

"Large Mountain level (Karin stated that his chakra was thicker and colder than it was in his CS2 state[132]), higher with Chidori (Pierced through V1 A’s Raiton Armor and drew blood from him[133]), even higher with Mangekyō Sharingan (The Mangekyō Sharingan greatly enhances its user's capabilities. Equal to Sage Mode Naruto, as they both saw a vision of their mutual deaths if they fought, and required Kyūbi Chakra Mode and the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan respectively to defeat the other), far higher with Susano’o (The Susano’o greatly increases Sasuke’s strength)

"City level+ (Much stronger than before due to his training at Mount Myōboku), Large Mountain level in Sage Mode (Much stronger than his base form. Stated to have surpassed his predecessor, Jiraiya[30]. His Rasenshuriken is this strong. Consistently destroyed Pain's bodies when all or most of them were active.[31][32][33][34]. Pain stated that Naruto had pushed him farther than ever before, which should put him above Sage Jiraiya[35]. Equal to Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke, as they both saw a vision of their mutual deaths if they fought, and required Kyūbi Chakra Mode and the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan respectively to defeat the other), higher with KN6 (Stronger than before. He was able to overpower Pain's Shinra Tensei. His Bijuudama is this strong), Island level with KN8 (Much stronger than before. Completely broke out of Pain’s Chibaku Tensei)

Itachi: It was stated that Sasuke surpassed Itachi with the EMS, so that would naturally mean that he hadn't surpassed him yet with the MS. This is consistent with the fact that soon after obtaining the EMS, Sasuke flashbacked to the moment where Itachi talked about surpassing him once he had the same eyes as him. Danzo also mocked MS Sasuke, considering him trash before Itachi. While Danzo didn't seem particularly impressed for the majority of the fight against Sasuke, he was immediately shocked and alarmed when he saw Itachi in front of him, implying he saw Itachi as a greater threat than Sasuke. So Prime Itachi pretty consistently scales above MS Sasuke. Again, doesn't change his key, but I think it should be added to his profile to add preponderance to his rating.

"Large Mountain level (He regularly sparred with Shisui Uchiha in his youth before awakening the Mangekyō Sharingan.[90] Stated by Orochimaru to be stronger than him, and he was the reason he left the Akatsuki. He also casually cut off his hand after binding him with a Genjutsu when he was much younger.[91][92] Sasuke stated that Orochimaru only pursued taking over his body because "Itachi was out of the question"[93]), higher with Mangekyō Sharingan (The Mangekyō Sharingan greatly enhances its user's capabilities. Superior to Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke, as Sasuke was only stated to surpass him once he acquired the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. EMS Sasuke also flashbacked to the moment where Itachi talked about surpassing him once he had the same eyes as him, adding support to this. Danzo wasn't at all impressed by Sasuke in comparison to Itachi, and he instantly became frightened once he saw Itachi despite being fairly calm while facing Sasuke), even higher with Susano'o (It should be superior to his sick self's Susano'o)

Last edited:
Gonna need uncropped scans and references for literally everything here.

This is fine. I do think KN4 should be 6C due to being 4x stronger than Part 1 CM2 Sasuke who we also have as High 7A. But that’s for a different thread ;)

Gonna need uncropped scans and references for literally everything here.
Naruto says that he and Sasuke would die if they fight each other (Ch 486)
Sasuke saw it too (4th Databook, pg. 52)
Naruto and Sasuke need power ups to defeat each other (Ch 487/490/4th Databook, pg. 52)
Itachi is superior to MS Sasuke (4th Databook, pg.49, couldn't add the image to imgur for some reason)
Sasuke flashbacked to the moment where Itachi talked about surpassing him (Chapter 224/225/574)
Danzo thinks of Itachi as superior to Sasuke (Ch. 477/478)

Last edited:
Disagree with the Danzo link. In my opinion, Danzo is thinking Itachi to be superior to Sasuke as a better Shinobi and not as a fighter. Danzo is too invested into his own ideals into what Shinobi should be and thinks down on Sasuke. Plus the links description on Danzo panicking seems like cherrypicking. Danzo is not a very expressive character and im sure you can find similar moments throughout the fight.

Disagree with the Danzo link. In my opinion, Danzo is thinking Itachi to be superior to Sasuke as a better Shinobi and not as a fighter.
He was commenting on the physical state he was in. Saying he's trash cause of him being restrained. Why else would he say "Look at him...The state he's in..."
Danzo is too invested into his own ideals into what Shinobi should be and thinks down on Sasuke. Plus the links description on Danzo panicking seems like cherrypicking. Danzo is not a very expressive character and im sure you can find similar moments throughout the fight.
Does this not look calm to you?
main-qimg-4e560e8e069e43c0ec7524fbf20e7a3f-lq

He was commenting on the physical state he was in. Saying he's trash cause of him being restrained. Why else would he say "Look at him...The state he's in..."

Does this not look calm to you?
main-qimg-4e560e8e069e43c0ec7524fbf20e7a3f-lq
He said " Why Itachi...? Why was it nessecary to save the live of such trash? Look at him... The state he's in. This boy....He's your Ultimate.....mistake without a doubt, ". He thinks of Sasuke like trash because he brands him a traitor not because of his strength. In his eyes all of Itachi's effort was wasted because Sasuke turned into a traitor just like the Uchiha clan.

Danzo didn't even start "panicking" when he looked at Itachi. He started "panicking" when he noticed Sasuke fading away. You would also gain this exact reaction with any character suddenly seeing someone besides them.

I do think the Danzō stuff is a bit weak tbh, but it’s fine as support to the “Sasuke only surpassed Itachi with the EMS” stuff.
So do you generally agree with the proposals?
He said " Why Itachi...? Why was it nessecary to save the live of such trash? Look at him... The state he's in. This boy....He's your Ultimate.....mistake without a doubt, ". He thinks of Sasuke like trash because he brands him a traitor not because of his strength. In his eyes all of Itachi's effort was wasted because Sasuke turned into a traitor just like the Uchiha clan.
The state he's in part is the part that makes it sound like a strength based comparison.
Danzo didn't even start "panicking" when he looked at Itachi. He started "panicking" when he noticed Sasuke fading away. You would also gain this exact reaction with any character suddenly seeing someone besides them.
He was just surprised when he saw Sasuke fade, but panicked when he saw Itachi.
uxH9sK0.png

And not necessarily. I'd be surprised sure, but not that concerned if he was a weaker threat than the person I was just facing.

Good support, from what I see danzo is definitely talking about sasuke’s physical state. The scan is clearly showing us how much damage he’s taken by that point

I agree

So do you generally agree with the proposals?

The state he's in part is the part that makes it sound like a strength based comparison.

He was just surprised when he saw Sasuke fade, but panicked when he saw Itachi.
uxH9sK0.png

And not necessarily. I'd be surprised sure, but not that concerned if he was a weaker threat than the person I was just facing.

Found another translation to that page. Instead of "Look at him...The state he's in." It's " Look at him....look what he's become".
naruto_478_5.jpg

VIZ is prioritized on VSBW
I can't access VIZ unfortunately. But even if the color page your using is VIZ it's obvious he's taking about Itachi saving Sasuke only for Sasuke to turn traitor. At least to me. What could be Itachi's ultimate mistake than Sasuke ending up a traitor? He's not questioning Itachi because Sasuke turned out weaker he's questioning him because Sasuke turned out a traitor.
FR0Lmtd_d.webp
W6MXUVr_d.webp

I can't access VIZ unfortunately. But even if the color page your using is VIZ it's obvious he's taking about Itachi saving Sasuke only for Sasuke to turn traitor. At least to me. What could be Itachi's ultimate mistake than Sasuke ending up a traitor? He's not questioning Itachi because Sasuke turned out weaker he's questioning him because Sasuke turned out a traitor.
FR0Lmtd_d.webp
W6MXUVr_d.webp
It could certainly be interpreted that way, but you can also see it as Danzo mocking Sasuke's strength in addition to calling him out for his character.
Alright, I edited the profile updates in the OP to have the imgur versions. Can you look over them to see if it's good to add?

Actually, I already put the new justifications in a sandbox so they’ll be easier to copy and paste into the profiles. I removed the Danzō stuff from Itachi as well since it’s pretty weak and isn’t necessary to scale Itachi above Sasuke.

Actually, I already put the new justifications in a sandbox so they’ll be easier to copy and paste into the profiles. I removed the Danzō stuff from Itachi as well since it’s pretty weak and isn’t necessary to scale Itachi above Sasuke.
Looks pretty good, although maybe Five Kage Summit or Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke would look better than FKS Sasuke in the Itachi section. Also, what about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back