• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected the next revision being for Black RX? Me too, but then Kamen Rider Zukan surprises us with specs for Stronger. This revision isn't gonna be really big because it doesn't adds too much besides a few things.

All references are here, just click on Stronger's icon.

Kamen Rider Stronger
Some of these are already on his P&A section, but now there are more things:

Himself:
Speed upgrades since Charge Up also amps his speed (thanks @GI85 !)
  • Beginning of Series Stronger = Speed of Light (299,792,458 m/s)
  • Middle of Series Charge Up / End of Series & Post-Series Stronger = FTL+ (100c)
  • End of Series / Post-Series Charge Up = Massively FTL+ (10,000c)
And for movement speed for Post-Series.
  • Base Stronger / Power Up Skyrider = 10 km/s = Mach 29.38670 (High Hypersonic)
  • Charge Up Stronger = 1,000 km/s = Mach 2,938.670 (Massively Hypersonic+)
And for lifting strength.
  • Pre-Mercury Circuit X-Rider = 18,544.944 tons (Class M)
  • Post-Mercury Circuit X-Rider / Beginning of Series Stronger = 55,634.832 tons (Class M)
  • Middle of Series Charge Up / End of Series & Post-Series Stronger = 5,563,483.2 tons (Class G)
  • End of Series / Post-Series Charge Up = 556,348,320 tons (Class G)
For Kabutoro:

Electronic Wave Humanoid Tackle

Great Leader

Mr. Titan

Black Satan

Last edited:
I agree, of course! Also, I wanted to add something since we are at it. While checking the Charge Up page, I found out it apparently affect his speed as well, so if it's valid, it should be added to his MoS, EoS and Post-Series speed keys too.

Nice catch! I didn't got that the first time I've read. This means we have notable reaction/attack speed upgrades.
  • Middle of Series Charge Up / End of Series & Post-Series Stronger = FTL+ (100c)

Nice catch! I didn't got that the first time I've read. This means we have notable reaction/attack speed upgrades.
Dude, now Stronger beating Kabuto is accurate now.

I agree everything but one thing I want to ask, since the multiplier affects his AP, Dura, and Speed, shouldn’t it also increase his LS?

I'll do the math real quick.
  • Pre-Mercury Circuit X-Rider = 18,544.944 tons (Class M)
  • Post-Mercury Circuit X-Rider / Beginning of Series Stronger = 55,634.832 tons (Class M)
  • Middle of Series Charge Up / End of Series & Post-Series Stronger = 5,563,483.2 tons (Class G)
  • End of Series / Post-Series Charge Up = 556,348,320 tons (Class G)

All Showa Riders that scale to EoS Stronger. It doesn't really matter for Heisei Riders considering they're already FTL and Class T.

Looked at some of our profiles, Charged Stronger is over 3x faster than Agito. So for Decade and DiEnd, instead of scaling to Agito, we could scale them to the faster Stronger.

I believe it should be included in amps just like Axel, as that's what Charge Up is.

As 2 staffs and many knowledgeable members are fine with the changes, I'll apply them.

Changes were applied and this can be closed now. Hopefully the next CRT will be about Black RX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back