• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor justification cut for King, and Kaifu revision.

Also, it's worth mentioning that Ifrit Jambe Sanji knocked out Hybrid Queen for good, while BM (albeit a tired one) couldn't knock out Queen.

Yes Sanji was tired, but Queen was equally tired, so if a 10% IJ Sanji did that to a 10% Hybrid Queen, the result wouldn't have been different had both been at full health.

It's anime-only.
good, then my scaling that i will never apply is fine
Also, it's worth mentioning that Ifrit Jambe Sanji knocked out Hybrid Queen for good, while BM (albeit a tired one) couldn't knock out Queen.

Yes Sanji was tired, but Queen was equally tired, so if a 10% IJ Sanji did that to a 10% Hybrid Queen, the result wouldn't have been different had both been at full health.
full power sanji is on par with a weakened yonko lets goooooooooooooooooo
No, Kingtempest showed how it also made Queen's cheek slightly bleed.

But at the same time, Queen was messing around, so MP Chopper would downscale.
sure

🗿🗿🗿
Equally based on what?
The fact that Sanji said they were both equally tired.

If anything, Sanji was arguably more exhausted since all it took was some FTE movement (which Queen confirmed was exhausting Sanji) and Ifrit Jambe to exhaust him, while he needed to beat the utter shit out of Queen to take him out.

The fact that Sanji said they were both equally tired.

If anything, Sanji was arguably more exhausted since all it took was some FTE movement (which Queen confirmed was exhausting Sanji) and Ifrit Jambe to exhaust him, while he needed to beat the utter shit out of Queen to take him out.
queen took a large amount of attacks throughout the arc, just say that tired sanji beat tired queen better than tired linlin

K

Fair, if I could change Luffy's justification I would but it's locked.

His profile should also note that he used regular Buso to punch Zoan Kaido, not Emission, since the anime just confirmed that he used normal buso.

Agreed, Base Sanji and Base Queen are not on that level.

But Marco calling Sanji a "star" does seem to imply that he viewed DJ Sanji as >= to him.
Lol, Sengoku called Hancock strong, could she beat him or bring him to high diff?

You know what, Imma save the Queen stuff for a whole other CRT, so let's just focus on the 2 proposals in the OP, although everyone agrees with the first one.
So the Kaifu~a simular level of those other named Yonko attacks like Tenjin.\
Yes, and Tenjin is a yonko-level attack (it's why Zoro and Killer on the rooftop have Yonko-level durability)
(Thanks for the Kudos)
No problem.
Boundman & Snakeman weren't burned much by the Zoan Kaido's Bolo Breath, base Luffy blocked Hybrid Kaido's BB while G5th gets burned pitch black twice, how does this make sense? Luffy's lower forms had Koka active which would've better protected him from the heat.
That's fair.

But G5 did still go out of his way to dodge them and even said "whoa".

IMO it'd be High 6-A in the way that Apoo's DF and King w/ his sword are High 6-A.

It isn't as strong as the Yonko, but it can still hurt people who took hits from the Yonko.

Out of his way? Tell me when has Luffy hakiless tried to tank slashing attacks cuz even no name footsoldiers with sharp weapons can hurt him
True, but my point was that the Kaifu are clearly portrayed as a threat to people on the level of Luffy (both Post-Udon and Post-Haoshoku Advencement) as well as other tanks like Law, Zoro, and Killer.

Can we at least all agree on cutting the part about King threatening Queen from the former's justification?

are we really scaling featless characters to emperors
I knew it was a major stretch but felt like it was worth mentioning.

Kidd took hits from Bigger Mom off-screen so he already scales.

Zoro also effortlessly blocked a Kaifu, but his Buso scales to blocking the Hakai, which puts his rooftop Buso AP/durability as >= the durability of Killer, Kidd, Law, and Luffy (since while the Hakai broke his bones, he didn't die even though it would've killed the other 4 Supernovas), so he already scales to the God-Tier value.
He would be downscaling from the Hakai since Zoro is obviously not on the level of a combined attack from Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido. Blocking the attack for a second to allow the five of them to escape the devastation is what resulted in his bones being broken, not withstanding the full attack.

He would be downscaling from the Hakai since Zoro is obviously not on the level of a combined attack from Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido. Blocking the attack for a second to allow the five of them to escape the devastation is what resulted in his bones being broken, not withstanding the full attack.
Oh I know.

He definitely doesn't scale to the Hakai, he scales to the durability of the other 4 Supernova's since while his bones did get broken, he didn't actually die, even though it would've killed Base Post-Udon Luffy and the other 3 Supernova, who at this point had already taken many hits from the Yonko.

Oh I know.

He definitely doesn't scale to the Hakai, he scales to the durability of the other 4 Supernova's since while his bones did get broken, he didn't actually die, even though it would've killed Base Post-Udon Luffy and the other 3 Supernova, who at this point had already taken many hits from the Yonko.
You said it your self, they would have died but they also took other injuries beforehand.

You said it your self, they would have died but they also took other injuries beforehand.
Ok, you edited your post.

Those other injuries didn't stop the likes of Kid, Law, and Killer from taking hits from Big Mom later on.

I pressed enter before I typed out the full message hope nobody saw that
SUBOLxC.gif

Sorry kind of rushed the comment when I edited it because I didn't want anyone to see an unfinished message that just had 2 random letters at the end.
Anyway yeah, they might have survived Hakai if they didn't take any other hits beforehand.

Anyway yeah, they might have survived Hakai if they didn't take any other hits beforehand.
That same injured Law took a Thunder Bagua, and proceeded to take dozens of hits from Amped Big Mom.

That same injured Kid took God knows how many hits from Big Mom.

That same injured Killer (who compared to the others wasn't even that visibly injured right before the Hakai) took a Fulgora from BM and was fine.

Zoro's Buso doesn't scale to the Hakai at all, he just scales to the durability of the other 4 Supernova.

Oh I know.

That doesn't work because Zoro probably would have also died. He only withstood it for a second and had to escape with the others before taking anymore.

Most of Zoro's bones were broken and the mf was in a full-body cast no way you're talking about him " not dying " when he got crippled.

That doesn't work because Zoro probably would have also died. He only withstood it for a second and had to escape with the others before taking anymore.
Did he escape?

I thought it just exploded and/or overpowered him after a few seconds.

Most of Zoro's bones were broken and the mf was in a full-body cast no way you're talking about him " not dying " when he got crippled.
Broken bones isn't as bad as dying.

Back