• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Goosebumps Film Upgrades (With Goosebumps: The Game and Cosmic Forces included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said Gnome wasn't excepting it and doesn't seem to take any massive or even medium amount of damage
Not expecting something doesn’t magically lower your Durability unless you’re somewhere like Dragon Ball. A guy stabbed with a Knife takes the same damage as someone expecting to be stabbed with a knife, a Lawn Gnome damaged by a kick should still reasonably be damaged by a kick.
In addition, this doesn’t mean he’s Stomping the Protagonist- in fact, you haven’t really proven anything for your case, other than ‘Why would they?’ despite there clearly being multiple Gnomes headed your way.
also it could be that their friend killed The Player too fast as the gnomes were a good enough distance way to not be able to reach The Player instantly while the attacking gnome is inches away
I agree with Gews, this is a massive leap in logic that has no burden except for the fact that we only see the Gnomes via their Eyes except for one. In fact, these Gnomes were about the same distance away as the other ones, and they clearly reached him pretty fast.

Actually, wait, look closer at the outlines on the Scan. You can clearly see from what little light they produce that they’re literally leaping towards you to attack. .5x speed or slower helps.

Last edited:
Scans? Or are you just making this up because you just realized that you are screwed?
"You trip over something that emits a small "Ouch", but scramble to your feet and hurry onward" and The Player whilst running away was using intelligence to trick the Gnomes into believing going directions (s)he wasn't really going in.
Not expecting something doesn’t magically lower your Durability unless you’re somewhere like Dragon Ball. A guy stabbed with a Knife takes the same damage as someone expecting to be stabbed with a knife, a Lawn Gnome damaged by a kick should still reasonably be damaged by a kick.
Besides a minor "Ouch" no damage is shown and The Player wasn't excepting to do that as well
I agree with Gews, this is a massive leap in logic that has no burden except for the fact that we only see the Gnomes via their Eyes except for one.
As I mentioned above they would have had no way of knowing they go the direction they are at so they wouldn't be able to know that they would pass by the ceiling. Also there are ceiling lights and wires that are malfunctioning in the backrooms they are in so that is a scientific and logical answer.
In fact, these Gnomes were about the same distance away as the other ones, and they clearly reached him pretty fast
Those other Gnomes are more far away
Yeah, no, obvious bs.
Explain how

Your image doesn’t work, I was talking about the ones we see before he’s attacked, and you conveniently ignored my point of how the Gnomes are literally leaping at the Player, making it quite obvious he’s being swarmed.

Your image doesn’t work
Another attempt
I was talking about the ones we see before he’s attacked, and you conveniently ignored my point of how the Gnomes are literally leaping at the Player, making it quite obvious he’s being swarmed.
Leaping towards someone=/=Attacking and killing someone and if that was the case many more people would be in jail for mass murder

Yep.

Anyway, it is pretty obvious that Icant is just stonewalling and we should just wrap this up, this has gone far enough.

So what will be actually added with this CRT;

1. Slappy gets Time Manipulation with The Cuckoo Clock of Doom as it is heavily implied that he is using it.

2. Dr. Brewer's page will be updated with some abilities that I have provided in my blog (You can see that here, will add scans to it eventually).

Dude, you literally just told me that the hoarde of Gnomes leaping towards the player during the Death Animation aren’t attacking him. Come on now.

Well, I guess we have to throw toddlers and horror attraction workers in jail now for jumping out at people causing them to die
I can’t tell if that’s a joke or not, but if it isn’t- that is one of the largest straw man’s I’ve ever heard, if I know my Fallacies right. Toddlers and Horror Attraction workers aren‘t murdering someone, they cause deaths via things like Surprise causing Heart Attacks or accidentally causing people to fall and injure themselves. We’re talking about hoardes of Murderous, Dangerous Lawn Gnomes who we watch leap at the Player, who dies right after.
Their arms are literally stretched out towards the player, they’re reaching at him as he’s blinded and he Dies. When you hear hooves, you think Horses, not Zebras.

Ngl, poor timing for a joke where you suggested the same thing earlier on in the thread. I’m glad you at least seem to know how unreasonable it is, though.

Last edited:
Current tally (this will be going off the people who have agreed with me and Abstractions, and will be ignoring the lawn gnome part, this might be wrong since it is just hard to tell what is what in this thread in particular)

Agreed: 6? (myself [it isn't my CRT so...], Tllmbrg, Headless, Maverick, Axx, and I think Daddybrawl)

Disagree: Unknown

Slappy the Dummy

He can get Manuscripts as Standard Equipment because in the game and films he used them enough for it to labelled something he standardly uses.
I guess this is fine. Might also add R.L. Stine's Typewriter as optional equipment given he used it at the end of the second movie.

Slappy the Dummy

He needs Time Hax because just like what was discussed in some threads he was stated by R.L. to have been using a clock to make a night repeat itself multiple times. Slappy's Monster Blood is superior to Chucky's knife. Breaking the Fourth Wall and Absorption.
The only part that I see as ok is the Cuckoo Clock of Doom/time hax part, everything else here has been dismissed.

I'm ok with adding the Manuscripts as standard equipment.

I disagree with the Gnome stuff, other members have already said what needs to be said in that regard.

I'm ok with adding Time Manipulation with clock. Those tweets don't load for me but it seems those have been dismissed in the comments above.

I'm fine with the Dr. Brewer stuff.

Thank you for helping out. Griffin's evaluation is probably fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back