• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor additions to the Gate of Babylon

Yo everybody, this is my first CRT. I'm making this to index these items that should technically be in Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon via its paradox of having every treasure.
This also grants him these abilities...

Invulnerability, Durability Negation with Ascalon (He should have Rider (Saint George)'s Ascalon, as holy does not equal Divine Construct, Ascalon protects him from all who have malicious intent, However, by reversing its protective power, it becomes a sword that pierces through any kind of armor)

Energy Projection, Power Mimicry, and Power Nullification with Sword of Paracelsus (Functions as a quantum computer capable of nullifying the Noble Phantasm sealing curse of Ramesseum Tentyris and stealing an opponent's magic properties)

Energy Projection with Sword of Boudica (It can shoot out a small mana projectile, not strong enough to kill a Servant in one hit but able to be fired repeatedly and at a low, convenient cost, this would work the same as Caster Gilgamesh using staves from his Gate of Babylon, they are the same Noble Phantasm, therefore, it wouldn't make sense for one not to have this function)

Damage Boost, Aura with Onikiri Yasutsuna (Inflicts more damage against demonic enemies and oni-kind, The mere sight of the sword pulled out its sheath forces all Oni under a crushing pressure of Rank B)

Status Effect Inducement with Trap of Argalia (Can force physical and spiritual beings to "fall")

Paralysis inducement (By pinning a shadow with Black Keys)

Regeneration Negation, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Black Keys use the natural laws to negate regeneration, It also damages the soul, as all Conceptual Weapons do)

Status Effect Inducement (Black keys can immobilize enemies, set them aflame, petrify them, desiccate them, and mob them with crows)

If any additional scans are needed, LMK.

Last edited:
stuff looks good.

I also created a sandbox intended to revise the p&a section to make it look more structured and add some stuff. Although it's not fully finished yet because still have to add references.

Where does the idea that gate of Babylon does not contain divine constructs come from?

My point was that I've seen people equate Holy to Divine Construct and wanted to make clear that Ascalon isn't a Divine Construct made by some other entity than a Human. Obviously, I know GoB contains some divine constructs lol.

Where does the idea that gate of Babylon does not contain divine constructs come from?
it doesnt have weapons that weren't made by humans, divine constructs are just part of that. i think it doesnt have alien weapons like the photon ray either

Last edited:
Well then again, I'm pretty sure it's said that Gilgamesh collected every treasure that could be collected at the time, if that's really true then he would have collected those as well probably. Crazy theory if that includes all and any of the divine constructs that existed during his time as well but I'm pretty sure Nasu wouldn't go that far.

the last two were mesopotamian ones so i think he physically got those. i dont know about the vajra
Point is G.O.B has plenty of non-human forged weapons/Vehicles/other stuff and Divine Constructs the whole not having Divine constructs got shafted pretty hard later on post-fsn (sasuga Nasu-sensei). The things he doesn't possess are the Noble Phantasms born from a Heroes legend or those that were not in existence during his time. So things like Excalibur that were forged during that era or God hand etc. Better not to get hung up on it

Gilgamesh does not have every Noble Phantasm. He has the prototype for every Noble Phantasm. For example he doesn't have Caliburn, but he does have Gram.

He likely has all these abilities and ore, but we do not know. And even if he does have these NPs it doesn't mean he can use them as he hasn't deemed it necessary to learn how to.

Gilgamesh does not have every Noble Phantasm. He has the prototype for every Noble Phantasm. For example he doesn't have Caliburn, but he does have Gram.

He likely has all these abilities and ore, but we do not know. And even if he does have these NPs it doesn't mean he can use them as he hasn't deemed it necessary to learn how to.
Agree with the second point, there's also the fact that he may not have any information needed to correspond the treasure to the original in his Armoury like with Vasavi Shakti

However I think using Caliburn as an example is rather selective cause Caliburns situation is a unique one. Inside G.O.B there are several NP's like Gae Bolg, Durandal, Danisleif, Harpe etc that are simply just Gae Bolg before it was known as Gae bolg or Durandal before it was known as Durandal. So, I think saying Caliburn=/Gram therefore he wouldn't possess certain abilities from certain weapons because he possesses the prototype and not the one from when it was known as a Noble Phantasm/Included in a Heroic Legend doesn't really work.

It's probably the other way round in that we consider Gil to have the exact NP like with Gae Bolg or Durandal until were told otherwise like with Caliburn and Gram

it doesnt have weapons that weren't made by humans, divine constructs are just part of that. i think it doesnt have alien weapons like the photon ray either
It doesn't contain weapons that weren't used by humans. Excalibur and karna's armour are some of the exceptions. Vimana, Vajra, Ig-Alima and Sul-sagana are all divine constructs that we have seen being used by Gilgamesh.

Last edited:
Back