• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor additions to Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this should be pretty quick and simple

Natsu should get “Social influenceing” as we see him being able to inspire his friends to get over their fear just with a speech alone and was able to break Atlas Flame free of being mind controlled just by making friends with him

Natsu should get “fear inducing aura” via being able to strike fear into his opponents and even Inanimate objects as seen when he struck fear into Hughes even being called a “real monster” despite being on the losing end of the battle the entire fight

Natsu should get “Pressure Point Strikes” via chopping Romeo in the neck and knocking him out

Natsu should “Restricted Flight” via his half dragon from as seen in the battle with Aniums

Alright so I think his Enhanced Senses and his Extrasensory Perception should have a write up and be elaborated on as many other profiles on the wiki do already

so here’s my proposal

“Natsu has an exceptional sense of smell which allows him to locate Near by and or Incoming and or Fleeing targets
He can also Track down his target if they get a decent distance away due to his sense of smell he can Be alerted to dangerous types of magic attacks as well as Curse based explosions as well as dangerous substances before they make contact he can even smell invisible individuals He can also Determine if someone is evil or not He can determine the location as well as determine if someone is human or not

Natsu has an great sense of hearing he is capable of hearing voices and faint sounds even when he is a great distance away there’s also this calc that was accepted Here

now onto his Extrasensory Perception

is able to sense magic,Can feel how strong his opponent is,Can sense the nature of a magic attack ,can even tell when his opponent starts to use a different type of magic based on his senses

Looks good aside from pressure points, a chop delivered to the back of the neck isn't a pressure point. Tried actually using something like this for Kuroki Gensai and got rejected so I had to use feats of him explicitly hitting nerves.

Also absolutely disagree with that write up, that's way too long to add into a profile.

Looks good aside from pressure points, a chop delivered to the back of the neck isn't a pressure point. Tried actually using something like this for Kuroki Gensai and got rejected so I had to use feats of him explicitly hitting nerves.
Valid
Also absolutely disagree with that write up, that's way too long to add into a profile.
It could summarized I’ll shorten it a bit

I agree with what Gin said, everything but pressure points looks good

As for a write up perhaps something like this would work better:

Enhanced Senses (Can determine a targets location, their true physiology, intention to do evil, dangerous attacks, and even if they're invisible)

Extrasensory Perception (Can determine the strength of an enemy, the nature of magic and any changes within said magic)

I agree with what Gin said, everything but pressure points looks good

As for a write up perhaps something like this would work better:

Enhanced Senses (Can determine a targets location, their true physiology, intention to do evil, dangerous attacks, and even if they're invisible)

Extrasensory Perception (Can determine the strength of an enemy, the nature of magic and any changes within said magic)
Yea that’s better that works for me let’s see what Gin says though

Everything but Pressure points looks good.

Also, you can't tell me that this isn't Conqueror's Haki.
I mean people with strong magic power can flex and scare their opponents out of combat

So yes, strong mages have a limited Conqueror's Haki essentially

I mean people with strong magic power can flex and scare their opponents out of combat

So yes, strong mages have a limited Conqueror's Haki essentially
The closest FT ever gets to how OP shows Conqueror's Haki is:

1. Natsu in that link above.
2. Erza against the Historias
3. Gildarts against Natsu
4. August when his aura of anger can be felt across all of Magnolia.

Well since 3 knowable staff members have given would someone be willing to apply the accepted changes(as I don’t know how to do so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back