• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minimum/Maximum tier your favorite verse can go without ******* up the story?

Hunter X Hunter: Minimum: 8-A. Maximum: High 7-A. Going above or below that causes too many plotholes (If Meruem was Tier 5 he would have blown up everything)
Tbf there's the whole AP =/= DC thing with fiction. A character can punch with the force of an exploding planet but not have range beyond regular human reach if it's just punching. Even verses where characters are explicitly acknowledged by the story to be in the higher tiers like tier 7 and above, basically no stray punch sends out a city destroying shockwave, and instead seems like just a regular punch. Due to those things, technically a lot of verses can be much higher tiered without breaking the story

Last edited:
well tier 0 nasuverse, and it's not even impossible in first if [] get more develloped as it's already transcending all theory of dimmension and mathematical expression

For Overlord
Minimum for the main characters is probably about where they are now, Low 7-C, aka low into tier 7

Maximum for the main characters would probably be low into tier 6, like 6-C

Now the maximum the verse as a whole could go, due to existence of World Items and all that jazz, is maybe tier 2, but I genuinely doubt they're going to go that high, just doesn't really fit what the author has shown so far imo

Maximum 1C Bleach Basing my assumption on Hellverse movie 😹. SK Transcended everything in Bleach cosmology. So if hell is multiversal if he Transcended that yeah probably 1C.

Minimum 2C for Cosmology having 3 universal sized realms.

Godzilla:
-Movies: I'd say they're good at the tiers they are, going into 4-A and higher would not make sense cause that would wreck the planet easily. Lowest would be 7-B i guess cause most Godzillas can't be killed by nukes.
-Comics: i mean i guess low 2-C? It would make sense if GiH godzilla ended up being truly low 2-C but whatever. High 5-A minimum cause GiH goji nuked the planet.
-Corssovers: 2-A currently, lowest idk.
-Anime: wouldn't be surprised at low 1-C or higher. We already met the concept of dimensions in both latest anime, Ghidorah being higher than 3-D and Godzilla being made of 4-D molecules. I think Godzilla from Singular point could easily get that tier in the next season. He was already boutta wreck the universe. Lowest would probably be like 6-A cause goji did vaporize the bay of bengal.

Kirby: maximum would probably be low 1-C but like 6-D. There's a good chance another dimension is 5-D and getting anything higher wouldn't mess up the story.
Minimum would be possibly 4-A cause magolor did yeet that interstellar area and Drawcia did warp the galaxy.

Pokemon: Arceus being anywhere on tier 1 would technically make sense and wouldn't really mess anything up. Probable minimum is low 2-C cause Palkia and Dialga were remaking the universe

Fire Force:
Minimum: 9-C (It's all in their heads).
Maximum: High 1-A (Pushing Adolla to 1-A by transcending dimensions and Shinrabanshou-man eventually transcending it in a similar magnitude).

Pretty Cure:
this verse is really tricky because of it's wide range of power levels but I'll try my best
minimum: 3-A if you take the universe statements at face value
maximum: 2-A if you take into account actual lore

2-A explanation:it has been stated in fresh precure their individual universe is comprised of infinite parallel universes the main example that is being used is two mirrors facing each other thus granting an infinite reflection. The dark king was planning on destroying the universe and cure black and white defeated him after gaining the rainbow bracelets and gotten stronger after regaining their powers in max heart and getting even stronger post all-stars

a crt about this is currently in the works

The Binding of Isaac
minimum: 10-B for adult characters if we only account for reality; the gameplay is isaac's delusion as he suffocates to death in a toy chest
maximum: at least low 2-C or 2-C if christian lore is reality in TBOI's universe

SUPERHOT
minimum: 10-B for real human characters, superhot is canonically just a funky first-person shooter with bullet time mechanics (albeit also sentient and slowly but surely recruiting all of humanity into its hivemind)
maximum: 4-B if we pretend the subsection of "truth" in the EULA about superhot triggering a singularity that ends all human life if it escapes is actually accurate and not a fabrication made by the system to distract people from whatever the real truth is (this probably counts as "******* up the story" though)

Dreddverse: Probably stays the same for physicals. Dredd punching through Fear's head is a very iconic feat in the vere and likewise, Mean Machine getting killed by a 9-B explosion is also a very noteworthy event. For weapons and powers, hard to say. There's a decent amount of vaguely Tier 2 stuff like the Total Annihilation Device causing the multiverse to 'weaken', and liikewisie, psionics can maybe get a 2-A peak rating scaling off of Judge Death's peak feats

For Genshin I can’t imagine the current God Tiers moving above 6-A but I suspect the Unknown God and Prime Traveller could be anywhere from Low 4-C to 2-C

Back