• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fate supporters, we have Taigong Wang/Jiang Ziya profile!!!
But not really 😂
Its not Rider Taigong Wang, but rather the 2014 TV Series version of Taigong Wang. Once found his profile and now i want to make some of matches with him, starting with of course my fave Minamoto's samurai, Minamoto no Raikou
Both Taigong Wang and Minamoto no Raikou had slain some of monsters as well so an cinematic match? Lets see (and hopefully the magic resistance isn't going to be an problem lel)

The expedition to the the land of Ancient China has been started by the Shogunate of Japan in order for further expanding their territory
The army of Shogunate, lead by Minamoto no Yorimitsu or by her famous nickname "Raikou", are now arrived at the place called "Wulingyuan" after long journey, they decided to took a rest
Even so in their rest time, Yorimitsu was never to let her guard down or anything, later on she decided to wandering for patrol
In her patrol time, an sight of old man who sit in the rock far from her has caught Yorimitsu attention, and carefully she approached him
Yorimitsu asked who is he and why are you here, the old man replied by a soft laugh and said that he knew the leaders of Wa Country were went to China for searching and expanding the territory
Yorimitsu asked again if he's a demon or supernatural being, old man soft laugh again, and said that if you want to know, then you need to pass my challenge in duel
Not fell into that, Yorimitsu rejected the request, the old man just nodded on it.....and he asked that are you really don't want it? which Yorimitsu replied on "i don't want to waste my time here"
The old man just nodded on it, but he didn't give up, he then said "i know you, you are one of the best warriors in Wa, famed by your skill and experience alongside your tales of slaying demons and monsters across the cointry"
"How did you know?" She asked
Old man just smiled, and then suddenly he attacked her, much to Yorimitsu surprise
"I am here to challenge and test that if you and Wa country are worthy for exploring this divine land, even if you don't want it" said old man while he was in his fight stance
Yorimitsu know that she didn't have much time, but from her conversation within her and old man, she knew that he's not an ordinary old man considering on how much he know about her and the expedition mission
"Change your mind, yet?"
"Guess i have no choice..." she then unsheath her blade "come on, then..."

• Base Raikou and Series 2 6-C Jiang Ziya are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • No combined interaction of five-directional flags (even if i unrestrict it, its likely OOC for Jiang Ziya to use, feel free to correct me tho)
  • Place: Wulingyuan, China
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The legendary Prime Minister of Xiqi: 0
  • The Legendary Heian Greatest Monster Exterminator: 7 (Expectro, Sage, Popted, Starter, Pepper, Random, Glaceon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
anime-girls-anime-fate-grand-order-minamoto-no-yorimitsu-fate-yoshi55level-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't find any of 2014 TV Series Jiang Ziya picture so i'm going to use the 2020 movie and Rider Taigong Wang pictures starting from here

Would be able to null the lightning for example of Raikou when not even characters with Magic Resistance can null them?

Also, should this put in wait until the current crt for JTTW end since @Greatsage13th seemed busy with that?

The question is, how really good the power null are for the Yellow Flag
Would be able to null the lightning for example of Raikou when not even characters with Magic Resistance can null them?
It can nulling the elemental as well from what i believe, but i kinda confused on what you mean lel

Well the powernull of the flag is above the average of a regular powernull, where the powernull can powernull other abilities whose purpose is for powernull.

Well the powernull of the flag is above the average of a regular powernull, where the powernull can powernull other abilities whose purpose is for powernull.
This radiating "you dawg" moment ngl lel

You need a proof/scans for the yellow flag powernull are above any of the regular powernull in the series

Do you have the saved videos? If not then we'll have a difficulty on understanding how the powernull in 2014 series work

Nice then
Okay so there was that one time where the poor old man was trapped in a sacred treasure named the wind bag (it's smaller on the outside than it is on the inside) , it is capable of nulling the old man's Wu Zi Tian Shu and only allowed it to analyze the bag, the bag would produce blood which would flood the bag and disintegrate anyone on touch including qi barriers, but when the old man used the yellow flag's barrier, it was able to null the powernulling effect of the blood flood which has powernulling properties.

Raikou can damage people with Magic Resistance, Magic Resistance in fate is powernull, Magic Resistance have Ranks and the higher the Rank more powerful is the powernull and more range have, she have damaged with her lightning characters like Mash, Musashi or Artoria who have Rank A, is even possible she damaged someone with Rank EX with it but I don't remember she fighting someone with that Rank though it could just be that my memory is bad.

In short, I doubt it would null her.

Raikou can damage people with Magic Resistance, Magic Resistance in fate is powernull, Magic Resistance have Ranks and the higher the Rank more powerful is the powernull and more range have, she have damaged with her lightning characters like Mash, Musashi or Artoria who have Rank A, is even possible she damaged someone with Rank EX with it but I don't remember she fighting someone with that Rank though it could just be that my memory is bad.

In short, I doubt it would null her.
I clarified that the flag's powernull is more defense based than offense.

Also can she resist body puppetry which is just paralysis.
She resist body puppetry and paralysis do to servant physiology and Magic Resistance.
I clarified that the flag's powernull is more defense based than offense.
Magic Resistance is purely defensive though, is literally just that the natural resistance of some servants is so high that they just null any hax below their Rank, because of this someone like Medusa with a Rank B is immune to modern magecraft and any hax the current era can do.

She resist body puppetry and paralysis do to servant physiology and Magic Resistance.

Magic Resistance is purely defensive though, is literally just that the natural resistance of some servants is so high that they just null any hax below their Rank, because of this someone like Medusa with a Rank B is immune to modern magecraft and any hax the current era can do.
I see

Yes except it's effect has a lil bit more range rather than the effect being only applicable to the flag and body.
If so, then a Servant must be resist it as well because a Magecraft capable of nullifying hax and other abilities that have a range of several meters cannot pass a Servant's Magic Resistance. You can see it on the Servant Physiology page.

If so, then a Servant must be resist it as well because a Magecraft capable of nullifying hax and other abilities that have a range of several meters cannot pass a Servant's Magic Resistance. You can see it on the Servant Physiology page.
Depends, since the flag's powernull can overcome another powernull attempting to powernull.

Servant physiology didn't grant any resistances to spatial attacks didn't it? Then the Nuwa stone is the old man's best option.

Back