• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who come back contributing the vs matches? Tho i will decreasing my vs matches activities, i will do a much better vs matches as possible

Another task for the best yokai and mystety killer in her age, Raikou a.k.a Yorimitsu faced against the one of the childs of great dog demon, who has hated the human and his own kind, will she success or she wl fall as the next victim of Sesshomaru?

• Pre-Bakusaiga Sesshomaru and Berserker Raikou are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in-character
  • Place are located in Kyoto Capital
  • Win via anything!

Sesshomaru: 0

Minamoto no Yorimitsu/Raikou: 7

Inconclusive: 0

D285yL2U0AEdzKL

VS

D978FjwVAAA-9pK

Last edited:
You talking about this I guess.
  • Decomposition: Bakusaiga's primary ability was to decompose any organic material that its blade cut. Once cut, the target became "infected" with the spontaneous destruction that disintegrates the main body and nullified any regenerative properties that the target may have had. In addition, the remaining destruction would continue to spread to any organic matter that came into physical contact with the original target and was similar to a virus. It was because of this particular ability, that Bakusaiga proved to be a bane to Naraku, as it prevented him from absorbing or reabsorbing yōkai or parts of himself that were cut by the sword without risking being destroyed himself. It later worked on the lifeless armored Shell surrounding Naraku's main body the same way.

According to the servant physiology page she at least resists acid poison and biological manip.
But his decomposition counts as matter manip, so unless it's not as combat applicable as it seems to be, Sesshomaru has a big advantage.

Well pre Bakusaiga Blade can’t vaporize I believe, but he’s around 2x stronger in terms of AP, more skilled, and has stat amps. So I think Sesshomaru takes this after a long fight

I mean, he have AP in strength, but I don't think she is actually so far behind considering that she is fighting a yokai, so on top of the amplification of Mana Burst (Lightning) she have the great amplification of Mystery Killer A. Aside from Servant Physiology she also should be pretty accustomed to poison because of normally fight Shuten-douji. She can fight from range with lightning and his bow (though it seems like Sesshomaru also can, don't know if they are as potent as his normal attacks) and the difference in skill isn't as high as one would expect, I mean, she was the number one in his era, yes 'Due to being a peerless swordmaster in life in life (this part is repeated in the profile), her fighting style is less suited for taking on an equally-skilled foe in one-on-one combat', but even with that the world itself said she was the best of his era, and in Shimosa the persons that surpass her are a girl with 2-A hax with pure skill (though in that point still dosn't reach that) and a old man that give problems to said girl, so I think is better to not understimate his skill because of that. All of this said, the AP advantage of Sesshomaru is great, and even though she should be able to close the gap with his amp, it's still maybe to great, if she really can't close the strength gap then I think would be fair if speed is unequalized so that way one have strength advance and the other speed advance.

Last edited:
A 2x strength gap isn't really that much, and any sharp weapon like an axe should still do the trick when cutting into a foe. That said, Raikou has her own amps due to mana burst, and can also increase her range. With mana burst she seems to have more effective methods of fighting at a range, and I don't know if Sesh is more skilled, especially with eternal arms mastery in play. Plus, there's also mystery killer to keep in mind which would further boost her damage. There's also the duplication to keep in mind. One Raikou he can maybe take down. Four of them, I doubt it.

Voting Raikou, High-diff.

4 raikou at once oh my 😳
does she start off with it early
does the fake 3 dissapate if sessho kills the original

edit: pre bakusaiga nvm

A 2x strength gap isn't really that much, and any sharp weapon like an axe should still do the trick when cutting into a foe. That said, Raikou has her own amps due to mana burst, and can also increase her range. With mana burst she seems to have more effective methods of fighting at a range, and I don't know if Sesh is more skilled, especially with eternal arms mastery in play. Plus, there's also mystery killer to keep in mind which would further boost her damage. There's also the duplication to keep in mind. One Raikou he can maybe take down. Four of them, I doubt it.

Voting Raikou, High-diff.
Just to confirm because I have this question and even make a thread about that, how much exactly or appoximately it's the amp of Mana Burst? Because his is rank A the amp should be great, and because of his lightning attribute his attacks are greatly potenced (the end of his NP it's basically she shooting a lightning after the attacks from his clones). I see the amp from Mystery Killer as the Dragon Killer of Siegfried (they even are the same rank before the upgrade to Sieg), so that would be big, added the better strength of Raikou plus the amp of Mana Burst and the NP rank A+ (that make her NP of equal rank as the Balmung of Siegfried), if this is Pre-Bakusaiga instead of Post-Bakusaiga as I initially thought, then the AP advantage is actually for Raikou, and I would say to a great extent.

Vote to Raikou.

For the record I don't think her mana burst is higher AP but I do think it would let her at least keep up. That said her noble phantasm is without a doubt quite a bit higher

For the record I don't think her mana burst is higher AP but I do think it would let her at least keep up. That said her noble phantasm is without a doubt quite a bit higher
yep i meant mana burst amp and higher ap NP + duplications whatever they mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back