• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, this calculation was accepted.

Thanks to that, Michael Myers of Thorn and H20 would be upgraded to Small Building level in Durability. BUT this would also scale to Attack Potency/Striking Strength, since throughout the movies there are many characters who can damage or stagger Michael. Michael is comparable to those characters and in several cases he is also capable of damaging them.

Examples:

Thorn:
Dr. Loomis, Kara Strode and Tommy Doyle.

H20: Marion Chambers, John Tate, Laurie Strode, Jim Morgan, Rudy Grimes and Freddie Harris.

Dr. Loomis, Laurie Strode and Freddie Harris also become 9-A.

Last edited:

Thanks to that, Michael Myers of Thorn and H20 would be upgraded to Small Building level in Durability. BUT this would also scale to Attack Potency/Striking Strength, since throughout the movies there are many characters who can damage or stagger Michael. Michael is comparable to those characters and in several cases he is also capable of damaging them.

Examples:

Thorn:

H20: Marion Chambers, John Tate, Laurie Strode, Jim Morgan, Rudy Grimes and Freddie Harris.

Dr. Loomis also becomes 9-A.
Never thought I would see the day where Michael becomes stronger than most versions of Jason.

Examples:

Thorn:

Yeah I agree

The explosion is correctly calculated but the energy transfered isn't. You have to divide the energy by Michael's surface area, since only a portion of the explosions would hit him.

• Explosion Surface Area: 792.15 / 2 = 396.075 m^2
  • Michael SA : 1.7 m^2 (Using a average person)
  • Energy transfered: 26184056.5 * (1.7 / 396.075) = 112,385 Joules
Link to a similar calc that has to use the same logic

EDIT: Actually my example is a lowball. You would first need to find the distance between Myers and the cannisters for it.

Last edited:

Examples:

Thorn:

9-A Michael is crazy but I agree.

The explosion is correctly calculated but the energy transfered isn't. You have to divide the energy by Michael's surface area, since only a portion of the explosions would hit him.
I'm not entirely sure how gas explosions work, I just thought Michael and Dr. Loomis would scale to the full yield of the explosion because the Doctor lit the lighter right next to him.

I'm not entirely sure how gas explosions work, I just thought Michael and Dr. Loomis would scale to the full yield of the explosion because the Doctor lit the lighter right next to him.
Assuming Loomis does scale to the explosion fully, then I do agree this scales to Michael too (both AP and Durability, no way he is less durable than Loomis)

Back