• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mi-go Revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Telepathy, Genius Intelligence, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Spaceflight and Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations that we're told about in brief here and some form of Enhanced Senses described here.

Limited Invisibility (Cannot be detected by regular cameras from our known universe) but I'm open to suggestions on what to do with this trait of theirs. Rejected.

Low-Godly regen should be removed since we don't have enough proof to ascertain that they're made of the same material as Cthulhu and his kin.

Their Weaknesses section should probably mention their inability to stand light as well.

What do you think?

Agree: Elizhaa, Ultima Reality

Disagree:

Neutral:

Seems alright to me, although I am not sure if that can really be considered Invisibility as much as a limitation of the cameras used by humans, since the same paragraph says that a good chemist could potentially capture a picture of them if they had the necessary knowledge.

Ultima Reality said:
Seems alright to me, although I am not sure if that can really be considered Invisibility as much as a limitation of the cameras used by humans, since the same paragraph says that a good chemist could potentially capture a picture of them if they had the necessary knowledge.
Oh, OK. Thanks for the input.

I re-checked; Ultima's inputs make sense on the camera so I agree on it.

So can this be added or should I wait a bit more?

Done.

I think this can be closed. I plan to revise most of the aliens and creatures but that can wait until after the forum move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back