• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Myotismon (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This is a very popular Digimon vs Pokémon match. The most popular Mewtwo vs Digimon one...after Blackwargreymon.

This was done before when both were country level. Now they're both...

LARGE STAR LEVEL?! DAYUMM! And look at their powers!

Speed equalized. Both get access to everything up until the form they're at for this match.

A battle of the jerkass mons that begin with M and everyone remembers from the anime. Cat vs bat.

Myotismon
150Mewtwo Dream

So I dunno who wins here, Myotismon is on the higher end of High 4-C, that much I know for a fact. However, when it comes to hax, it's neck and neck.

By the way, this is the background music for the fight, and the contestants are hearing it as well.

(Mind doing me a favor and make it a video file for VSBW instead of a YT link?)

The real cal howard said:
By the way, this is the background music for the fight, and the contestants are hearing it as well.
(Mind doing me a favor and make it a video file for VSBW instead of a YT link?)
Later

Considering how it says that he can affect the non-corporeal and has used its powers on beings it temporarily erased from existence (and travelled there himself), I'd say yes.

Considering how it says that he can affect the non-corporeal and has used its powers on beings it temporarily erased from existence (and travelled there himself), I'd say yes.
When did he do this? When did he get existence erasure? I don't remember a thread for this.

Mewtwo is cooler, therefore, he wins.

Myotismon must rot in hell for what he did.

@Neo and Dragon. I went through a lot of the obscure stuff in Pokémon. And I do mean a obscure. Friggin Pokémon Puzzle League has powers in it.

PaChi2 said:
Myotismon must rot in hell for what he did.
I agree with this.

I can't really look at him anymore seeing what he did to Archnemon *shudders*

I'm torn on this. Myotismon is considerably stronger, but Mewtwo has arguably better mind hax and telekinesis. I feel like Mewtwo would probably cut the bullcrap and do some mind hax from the get go, so I'm leaning towards him.

Actually, Dragon, no need to allow Mewtwo to Mega Evolve to make even more fair, as Power Swap and Guard Swap exist.

Can Mewtwo permanently kill him? We can't forget Myotismon can revive pretty fast seeing as he did so after Angewomon killed him.

Considering Mewtwo's signature item is something called the Berserk Gene, which causes unending confusion for double power, yet is still a genius, he's probably fine from madness, coupled with his mind resistance.

Considering Mewtwo's signature item is something called the Berserk Gene, which causes unending confusion for double power, yet is still a genius, he's probably fine from madness, coupled with his mind resistance.
But it isn't his signature item. Mewtwo like never has it in the games.

I'm not totally sure if we should count that, at least when they're in the physical world.

Darkanine said:
I'm not totally sure if we should count that, at least when they're in the physical world.
I mean we count it for Appmon. Also, does a Digimon's make-up actually change depending on where they are?

Mewtwo's mind abilities have worked on robots (not just robotic Pokémon like Magnemite. Actual robots.) Even then, pretty sure Digimon have been mind controlled. Even I've seen that much of Adventure.

Also, G/S/C, Mewtwo has it.

Mewtwo's mind abilities have worked on robots (not just robotic Pokémon like Magnemite. Actual robots.) Even then, pretty sure Digimon have been mind controlled. Even I've seen that much of Adventure.
From other Digimon and tech, either way this doesn't matter.

Yeah, after readong both files, I recommended this fight, however this is a haxstomp.

Cal decided to not make a thread and give Mewtwo all these haxes without letting anyone know or evaluate. Not the smartest move...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Although, the more and more I look at this, the more and more this looks like a haxstomp.
Bro, any Pokémon stomping any Digimon on their level, let alone via hax? And Myotismon of all Digimon? That's an instance to remember.

That said, wait for other's opinions.

Well you did add all these powers to Mewtwo without letting me know, so I assumed it was the regular Mewtwo stuff. You can't be doing that. And most of Myotismon's hax comes from later evolutions.

Finee. You can pull a me and message me your questions on ff.net or my wall ovo. Though, most of what I did was expand on current abilities, with a few others added here and there.

U know we can make changes without threads and we don't break rules as long as it's not controversial or changes tiers, right?

You do realize it was still a large change right.

"When making sweeping or significant changes to an established and/or popular character or verse, please create a content revision thread first, so that it may be evaluated by the staff and the community at large to ensure that it falls within our guidelines."

Anyway, I trust you. I still feel that this is a haxstomp.

On a side note, God I did not realize the old Mewtwo vs Myotismon thread was from over a year ago. Feels like just a few weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back