• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Christmas 1.jpgChristmas 2.jpgChristmas 3.jpgChristmas 4.jpg

I know that this has been a hard year for many of us and the world at large, but please try to take care of yourselves and your loved ones during this holiday season, and lets hope that the next year will turn out much better.

(Just a note that I live in Sweden, and that we celebrate Christmas on the 24th of December here.)

View attachment 58View attachment 59View attachment 60View attachment 61

I know that this has been a hard year for many of us and the world at large, but please try to take care of yourselves and your loved ones during this holiday season, and lets hope that the next year will turn out much better.

(Just a note that I live in Sweden, and that we celebrate Christmas on the 24th of December here.)
Today is my birthday ;)

bITO6cy.gif

Last edited:
Back