• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas Vs Natsu Dragneel

Meliodas imo, with Full Counter and Counter Vanish there's not much Natsu can do. Apart from homo friendship rainbow mode (I'm assuming this is a canon composite fight) his other forms are not a threat.

I mean, Full Power Natsu is Seven Flames Mode and this Natsu one shot someone 4x stronger than Meliodas who also had Magic Resistance... nuff said

But I don't really want to have this debate again

Correct me if im wrong but I thought Meliodas scales to 2x 64 teratons in assault form and his True magic form scales just higher than that. While 7 fire dragon form Natsu scales higher than 1.2 Petatons for one tapping Post RoT Human Acno.

Which is slightly less than a 10x difference.

Back