• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Boboiboy (Low 7B match)

Explain to me, why the hell can you not blow away balls of fire that are launched at you with a cyclone?
...the power of the fire attacks? Also, it's not just fire attacks, he has other abilities. What stops him from just air slashing the barrier, overpowering it, then nuking Boboiboy?

Also, fire basically gets amped by wind. If the fire starts to burn the wind, then it would literally just amplify it and make it even deadlier for Boboiboy :/

Explain to me, why the hell can you not blow away balls of fire that are launched at you with a cyclone?
The fact that the cyclones that Boboiboy create can catch on fire and can be frozen by an ice projectile.

As well as this:
MeliodasHellblaze1.png

Not a projectile but a stream of fire

His wind barriers act against him more than help him. His leaf barriers aren't any better, it's literally leaves (easily flammable objects)

I think my vote goes to Meliodas still, since everything up to this point has kinda proven to me that Meliodas has a lot of in-character abilities that counter Boboiboy pretty hard.

Boboiboy Ais would just freeze the stream just like how he froze the fire cyclone Boboiboy Taufan and Boboiboy Blaze.
The fact that the cyclones that Boboiboy create can catch on fire and can be frozen by an ice projectile.

As well as this:
MeliodasHellblaze1.png

Not a projectile but a stream of fire

...the power of the fire attacks? Also, it's not just fire attacks, he has other abilities. What stops him from just air slashing the barrier, overpowering it, then nuking Boboiboy?
Nuking Boboiboy is very unlikely when there are 6 other variations of him fighting meliodas.

I think my vote goes to Meliodas still, since everything up to this point has kinda proven to me that Meliodas has a lot of in-character abilities that counter Boboiboy pretty hard.
Doesn't seem like he could counter SOL attacks very easily tho. Also can he counter Boboiboy Halilintar in his lightning state?

Yeah, the SOL isn't gonna destroy him though because of the ap/durability difference.

His full counter was shown to be able to reflect non-magical lightning, so he could likely just full counter a lightning Boboiboy and kill it.

Honestly, you should probably give Boboiboy prior knowledge again. With all the developments, it seems pretty unfair for Boboiboy at this point.

Boboiboy has gotten a key for his 2nd movie so now it's In-character for him to fuse his elements. This would change a few things in this match.

I was asked to provide input here. I don't know either side very well, & this is a 270 post Versus Thread.
Would anyone be willing to explain/list what the points of debate in this thread have been so far?

I was asked to provide input here. I don't know either side very well, & this is a 270 post Versus Thread.
Would anyone be willing to explain/list what the points of debate in this thread have been so far?
Meliodas has the superior Regeneration, AP and Dura, advantage as well as a very significant edge in skill and experience vs Boboiboy solar and supra's SOL speed, large array of versatile abilities and an advantage in numbers 7 to 1

Wincons for meliodas is by taling out boboiboy in close combat with his superior AP and Dura statistics.

Wincons for Boboiboy is to spam his large scale AOE Danmaku at meliodas from mid-long ranges and using his superior speed to this advantage

Last edited:
i Think i vote Meliodas for ap and dura advantage, far superior experience and significant kill also his regenaration

I've already lost interest in this thread because BBB constantly gets upgrades Mid-Thread increasing his chances of winning
Just helping sir ovens sorting things out. That's why there were sudden shifts in boboiboy's profile but of course it was never intended for increasing his chances of winning rather so that unheard abilities aren't constantly brought up in a versus thread.

Last edited:
Back