• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Boboiboy (Low 7B match)

This is what LordGriffin1000 said regarding the Speed Upgrade

2. He would not be FTL, he would just be Speed of Light with Solar Leap, since they are light particles but it says it allows him to jump to another location in a blink of an eye. If the light particles are just used as a surface that propel him I don't think it's light speed unless they are directly stated to move him at light speed. I'd like more input on this, I could be just reading it wrong.

In regards to speed, I agree with Speed of Light with Solar Leap now that I see it.

Boboiboy always had a chance of winning, and it's not a Stomp because BBB isn't constantly SOL Speed his only SOL Movement Speed when using Solar Leap and Attack Speed Light/Solar Beams. His regular Speed is MHS/MHS+

So does meliodas have any way to counter Boboiboy Taufan and Daun's barriers that reflects any projectiles shot at them.

Maybe Meliodas could destroy Ochobot before he do that, like if Meliodas after an intense battle, use one of his clones from Lostvayne to destroy Ochobot like Naruto Style, and then proceeds to defeat BBB with Wrath

Maybe Meliodas could destroy Ochobot before he do that, like if Meliodas after an intense battle, use one of his clones from Lostvayne to destroy Ochobot like Naruto Style, and then proceeds to defeat BBB with Wrath
Ochobot is constantly guarded by Boboiboy so it's almost impossible for meliodas to destroy Ochobot without sustaining heavy damage.

Also Ochobot could also be hand held as well so Boboiboy could just turn solar with Ochobot held in his hand and null Meliodas' powers giving Boboiboy a mid-hard wincon.

Also unlike naruto, Meliodas suffers the same drawback that naruto has with lostvayne's clones but he makes it up with having the ability to reflect attacks multiple times then he could do by himself, but!

If that was the case, then Boboiboy would have less of a problem to defeat Meliodas' clones single-handledly with Boboiboy Solar's multifold solar eclipse attack, Boboiboy Cyclone's several kilometer hurricane and Boboiboy Thunderstorm's Thunderstorm blade rain.

So, effectively, Meliodas' AOE gets cancelled by barriers, all of his projectiles get thrown away from him, he'll never hit Boboiboy, Boboiboy can amp his speed with solar leap, etc.

From the way you're explaining this, it looks like Meliodas has no wincon.

So, effectively, Meliodas' AOE gets cancelled by barriers, all of his projectiles get thrown away from him, he'll never hit Boboiboy, Boboiboy can amp his speed with solar leap, etc.

From the way you're explaining this, it looks like Meliodas has no wincon.
of course meliodas could win in H2H against all of them but the only problem is that not all of his elemental forms are melee combatants and 3 out of the 7 resort to ranged attacks and it also take sometime for them to completely chip away meliodas' health due to him having significantly higher dura than Boboiboy.

All i've really got from this now is that it's a contest of who reflects attacks back without messing up since that's pretty much all it's gonna really get to

And that's for only two of the clones, the rest are fair game for Meliodas.

And there's also the big difference between their Stamina, where Meliodas can outlast

Back