• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Boboiboy (Low 7B match)

Solar
  • Solar Beam Strike (Tembakan Solar): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes that was strong enough to destroy both Bora Ra and the black hole he created in one hit.
  • Solar Eclipse Attack (Tembakan Solar): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a devastating blast from his fingertips that was strong enough to kill Captain Vargoba and destroy the TAPOPS space station.
  • Solar Leap (Lompatan Cahaya): Solar uses this to teleport. The light particles around him are concentrated in one location to allow him to jump to a designated location in the blink of an eye.
Light
  • Light Shot (Tembakan Cahaya): BoBoiBoy concentrates energy towards his fingertips and slashes at foes.
  • Light Burst (Letupan Cahaya): BoBoiBoy lights up and tempoarily blinds his enemies.
  • Optical Light Shot (Tembakan Optikal): BoBoiBoy Light fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes.
  • Maximum Optical Light Blast (Tembakan Optikal Maksima): A stronger variation of the previous attack. This is BoBoiBoy Light's strongest attack and is comparable to BoBoiBoy Solar's Solar Beam Strike.
Where is that ability on his profile?
Oof forgotten to make a CRT to add Boboiboy supra, glacier and frostfire in godamnit.

Just ignore that one.

Also what prevents Boboiboy from pushing the fire away from him and his other variations with repulsion from Boboiboy Taufan?
The fact that he would, like I said, likely be caught off guard, as Meliodas outsmarts many blatantly intelligent fighters. If his Solar radiation isn’t something he abuses in character, it’s unlikely for him to actually abuse it. I also don’t see what stops Meliodas from just tanking the hits and Revenge-countering all the damage and 1 shotting BBB.

My vote is still for Meliodas, mid-high diff.

Such as these

Symptoms of radiation sickness may include:

• Weakness, fatigue, fainting, confusion
  • Bleeding from the nose, mouth, gums, and rectum
  • Bruising, skin burns, open sores on the skin, sloughing of skin
  • Dehydration
  • Diarrhea, bloody stool
  • Fever
  • Hair loss
  • Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, tenderness, swelling, bleeding)
  • Nausea and vomiting, including vomiting of blood
  • Ulcers (sores) in the mouth, esophagus (food pipe), stomach or intestines

As far as I can see the only reason that Boboiboy has Radiation Manipulation is because he can emit Visible Light and Solar Energy which are part of the Electromagnetic Spectrum

In other words a laser

As far as I can see the only reason that Boboiboy has Radiation Manipulation is because he can emit Visible Light and Solar Energy which are part of the Electromagnetic Spectrum

In other words a laser
Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, tenderness, swelling)

this one did happen ^^^

Which can also be caused by sufficient heat

I reiterate, it's similar to a laser so the idea that Boboiboy Solar's attacks weaken his opponents by hitting them with solar energy doesn't work

I am fairly sure a character with at least Mid regeneration can regenerate from the radiation symptoms, anyway; so, radiation would not be a concrete win condition.

If I got to ask, does the radiation even act like actual deadly radiation, in the verse?

Based on the text, the radiation just seems like Electromagnetic radiation from the sun like most other fictional cases with similar contexts.

Last edited:
Other than the radiation points, I do agree with Axxtentacle's recent reasonings so I am voting for Meliodas from his reasons.

Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, tenderness, swelling)

this one did happen ^^^
I am fairly sure a character with at least Mid regeneration can regenerate from the radiation symptoms, anyway; so, radiation would not a concrete win condition.

If I got to ask, does the radiation even act like actual deadly radiation, in the verse?

Based on the text, the radiation just seems like Electromagnetic radiation from the sun like most other fictional cases with similar contexts.
He says that can happen, but I don’t really see that affecting Meliodas too much.

I am fairly sure a character with at least Mid regeneration can regenerate from the radiation symptoms, anyway; so, radiation would not be a concrete win condition.

Yes.

I just noticed; there were no tags, in the beginning. Normal users as OP can only tag before they posted a thread; staff like admin and discussion mod can add tags at any time so I don't Greatsage13th did anything in bad-faith in this case. It is a rule that Greatsage13th should have added the tag(s), though; so, Greatsage13th, you apply what the rule says more closely following this case.
  • When creating new discussion threads in the external forum, it is required that our members add the relevant previously existing tags to them, for example the verse and most prominent characters that will be discussed during a content revision. If something goes wrong, and you need to add or change the tags of a certain thread, please ask our discussion moderators or administrators for help. ~ Discussion Rules
I added the tags.

Seems like Boboiboy loses this one when he doesn't have prior knowledge.
Even if Boboiboy has prior knowledge, I would argue that Meliodas can still win since he has Regeneration to dealing with radiations and full counter/attack reflection to deal even with the case that Boboiboy has his purgatory flame. The fight would just be harder.

Even if Boboiboy has prior knowledge, I would argue that Meliodas can still win since he has Regeneration to dealing with radiations and full counter/attack reflection to deal even with the case that Boboiboy has his purgatory flame. The fight would just be harder.
That I disagree, if he had prior knowledge, He would use powernull as his first move and with that 3 times speed advantage....I see no way for Meliodas to counter it other than spamming purgatory fire which is useless against an FTL solar leap.

Or Boboiboy would spam attacks from a distance while creating Cyclone barriers that will repel or redirect purgatory fire back at Meliodas and strike meliodas through a portal that leads to a distance much wider than the distance between the milky way and andromeda galaxy.

I just noticed; there were no tags, in the beginning. Normal users as OP can only tag before they posted a thread; staff like admin and discussion mod can add tags at any time so I don't Greatsage13th did anything in bad-faith in this case. It is a rule that Greatsage13th should have added the tag(s), though; so, Greatsage13th, you apply what the rule says more closely following this case.

I added the tags.
understood

creating Cyclone barriers that will repel or redirect purgatory fire back at Meliodas
He doesn't have Forcefield Creation nor Attack Reflection on his profile; I think you should get a CRT to accept them first before using these points as arguments.

I think this thread should be closed or put on hold because of the current CRT for Boboiboy because continuing this thread is meaningless because once the CRT is over this match will just be removed due to it being outdated.

Back