• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Boboiboy (Low 7B match)

oh then nevermind but still if Boboiboy manages to absorb the Purgatory Fire he wields. Meliodas would get into a lot of trouble.

on top of that Bboiboy could blast him into outerspace which would classify as BFR
Explain me why he can power steal, just out of curiousity

also, it wouldn't count as BFR, as Meliodas can just propel himself back to Earth

Explain me why he can power steal, just out of curiousity

also, it wouldn't count as BFR, as Meliodas can just propel himself back to Earth
You know Meliodas can still be shot through a portal created by Ochobot that leads to distances millions of lightyears away?

Boboiboy's companion Ochobot has an ability to absorb a wide arrange of powers into itself and purgatory fire is no exception as long as it isn't part of Meliodas genetically or biologically.

What stops Meliodas from breaking Ochobot? Melioadas, from what I recall, like to disarm his opponent in his key.

What stops Meliodas from breaking Ochobot? Melioadas, from what I recall, like to disarm his opponent in his key.
1. because boboiboy would have split into seven variations of himself so some would protect ochobot while the others distract meliodas.
2.Ochobot isn't a handheld device and more of a companion. Ochobot's powernull and power absorption can be used from a range and not just close up and personal.

Last edited:
I see no reason for Meliodas to go for insta-kills on everything he sees, since that’s usually what happens in his Wrath mode, he bloodlusts himself. Also, purgatory fire also is magic created somehow with demon biology, as it’s generated by demons/beings with demon blood, and can’t be made any other way. It COULD be absorbed, but if not, there’s no reason Meliodas couldn’t just coat the entire battlefield in it. He’s shown to do this before, even unintentionally.

This, for me, comes down to how fast Ochobot is. If Ochobot gets destroyed before he can hit, Meliodas will likely win just by overwhelming him with higher AP, durability, stamina, and massive AOE attacks, effectively nullifying clones.

I see no reason for Meliodas to go for insta-kills on everything he sees, since that’s usually what happens in his Wrath mode, he bloodlusts himself. Also, purgatory fire also is magic created somehow with demon biology, as it’s generated by demons/beings with demon blood, and can’t be made any other way. It COULD be absorbed, but if not, there’s no reason Meliodas couldn’t just coat the entire battlefield in it. He’s shown to do this before, even unintentionally.

This, for me, comes down to how fast Ochobot is. If Ochobot gets destroyed before he can hit, Meliodas will likely win just by overwhelming him with higher AP, durability, stamina, and massive AOE attacks, effectively nullifying clones.
If purgatory fire isn't something generated from Biology, then it could be absorbed.

Boboiboy could just redirect Meliodas' purgatory fire else where with Taufan's Wind barrier or simply manipulate the wind to redirect his attacks back towards Meliodas.

Boboiboy is 3X faster than Meliodas so he has an easier chance to use ochobot to powernull Meliodas or simply overwhelm meliodas with a barrage of solar, fire, ice and lightning projectiles while having a high probability to get stunned by boboiboy's stunning leaf shurikens or being shot through a portal created by Ochobot that leads to a destination farther than the distance between andromeda and the milky way which would lead to a BFR.

There’s also no reason for Meliodas to not reflect the attacks back, 3x stronger than they were when they got blown at him till they eventually overwhelm BoBoiBoy because of the stamina difference. Or just clone with Lostvayne and multiply the attack by 15x since there’ll be 5 of them, and it stacks.

Purgatory Fire is only created by things with demon blood, and all demons have it by default, so it’s more than likely biologically generated.

Does Ochobot scale to Boboiboy in speed, though? Also, Meliodas has a lot of elemental resistances. His durability also outscales by a decently large amount.

If Ochobot doesn’t scale in speed, then Meliodas takes it in my mind.

There’s also no reason for Meliodas to not reflect the attacks back, 3x stronger than they were when they got blown at him till they eventually overwhelm BoBoiBoy because of the stamina difference. Or just clone with Lostvayne and multiply the attack by 15x since there’ll be 5 of them, and it stacks.

Purgatory Fire is only created by things with demon blood, and all demons have it by default, so it’s more than likely biologically generated.

Does Ochobot scale to Boboiboy in speed, though? Also, Meliodas has a lot of elemental resistances. His durability also outscales by a decently large amount.

If Ochobot doesn’t scale in speed, then Meliodas takes it in my mind.
Ochobot would be as fast as Boboiboy as a handheld equipment or have far higher reaction speed than Boboiboy when he isn't hand held.

Pretty sure meliodas doesn't resist Gamma radiation and if meliodas so happens to use his clones then he would become weaker physically and would be taken out easier and since Boboiboy doesn't wield any elemental attacks that are based on 'magic'. Meliodas won't be able to reflect them back at Boboiboy.

Ochobot would be as fast as Boboiboy as a handheld equipment or have far higher reaction speed than Boboiboy when he isn't hand held.
...how so? If it’s sentient, and has it’s own speed separate from BoBoiBoy, it just seems to be an unbased assumption.
Pretty sure meliodas doesn't resist Gamma radiation and if meliodas so happens to use his clones then he would become weaker physically and would be taken out easier and since Boboiboy doesn't wield any elemental attacks that are based on 'magic'. Meliodas won't be able to reflect them back at Boboiboy.
I said the reflection part since you brought up how he could blow the purgatory fire back at him with the wind.

Just please answer the question if Ochobot, separately from BoBoiBoy, has speed comparable to BoBoiBoy.

Actually....you do realise meliodas doesn't reflect and amplify physical attacks unlike Estarossa right?
Where’d you even get the physical part from? I said literally nothing about Meliodas reflecting physical attacks, please don’t misconstrue my arguments. Also, Meliodas’ reflection isn’t restricted to just Magic, as seen on the profile, if you actually read it.

Attack Reflection (Can reflect magic attacks and amplify them. Meliodas has also shown the ability to reflect non magical Darkness and Lightning”

How fast does that Gamma Radiation take effect, anyway? BoBoiBoy isn’t going to last a few hours with only above average stamina, and if it doesn’t take affect before then, he’ll be overwhelmed and killed since he won’t be very capable of seriously hurting Meliodas for long.

...how so? If it’s sentient, and has it’s own speed separate from BoBoiBoy, it just seems to be an unbased assumption.

I said the reflection part since you brought up how he could blow the purgatory fire back at him on the ground.

Just please answer the question if Ochobot, separately from BoBoiBoy, has speed comparable to BoBoiBoy.
Ochobot is a sentient robot/power sphere and Boboiboy reflects attacks back towards his enemies by creating wind barriers that just causes them to bounce off or ricochet back towards them.

As for your main question. Yes, Ochobot has speed comparable to Boboiboy and has a much higher reaction speed than him.

How fast does that Gamma Radiation take effect, anyway? BoBoiBoy isn’t going to last a few hours with only above average stamina, and if it doesn’t take affect before then, he’ll be overwhelmed and killed since he won’t be very capable of seriously hurting Meliodas for long.
It's instantaneous as Boboiboy solar's attacks are imbued with so much radiation that it could even penetrate a psuedo-black hole.

Ochobot is a sentient robot/power sphere and Boboiboy reflects attacks back towards his enemies by creating wind barriers that just causes them to bounce off or ricochet back towards them.

As for your main question. Yes, Ochobot has speed comparable to Boboiboy and has a much higher reaction speed than him.
It's instantaneous as Boboiboy solar's attacks are imbued with so much radiation that it could even penetrate a psuedo-black hole.
If these are the case, then Meliodas has no real wincon. He’ll just be insta radiationed/BFR’d and lose. It looks like a stomp for BBB with superior speed, and hax abilities that he’s likely to use immediately with prior knowledge.

If these are the case, then Meliodas has no real wincon. He’ll just be insta radiationed/BFR’d and lose. It looks like a stomp for BBB with superior speed, and hax abilities that he’s likely to use immediately with prior knowledge.
I removed prior knowledge.

I know about the Ability Additions but what feats does the Radiation have to be able to weaken characters?
Other than having enough radiation that even metal walls would bust open when in direct contact to boboiboy's attacks and cooked the hell out of captain vargoba.

I just assumed that it would also happen to a less dense medium like meliodas' flesh.

Where’d you even get the physical part from? I said literally nothing about Meliodas reflecting physical attacks, please don’t misconstrue my arguments. Also, Meliodas’ reflection isn’t restricted to just Magic, as seen on the profile, if you actually read it.

Attack Reflection (Can reflect magic attacks and amplify them. Meliodas has also shown the ability to reflect non magical Darkness and Lightning”
Yeah...but it wouldn't mean it would reflect wind , leaf, thorn, radiation, fire or ice projectiles tho.

In this case, I can see Meliodas winning if he lands Purgatory Fire. Purgatory Fire is a race ability of the demons, and is therefore biological. All he would need to do is land it on him, and if BBB gets caught off guard or outsmarted since it’s above average - slightly below average intelligence 14 year old vs an intuitive and deductive 3000+ year old prodigy demon with equivalent fighting experience, and outsmarts other intelligent fighters commonly, for example, Gilthunder, members of the 10 commandments, The Demon King, etc.

BBB still can win if he uses BFR or Radiation Manipulation, but those are seemingly not something he just throws around in character.

I think Meliodas could take it mid-high difficulty, so I think i’ll vote Meliodas under the premise that he’s likely to catch BBB off guard and win via significantly higher AP or landing an attack like Purgatory Fire.

In this case, I can see Meliodas winning if he lands Purgatory Fire. Purgatory Fire is a race ability of the demons, and is therefore biological. All he would need to do is land it on him, and if BBB gets caught off guard or outsmarted since it’s above average - slightly below average intelligence 14 year old vs an intuitive and deductive 3000+ year old prodigy demon with equivalent fighting experience, and outsmarts other intelligent fighters commonly, for example, Gilthunder, members of the 10 commandments, The Demon King, etc.

BBB still can win if he uses BFR or Radiation Manipulation, but those are seemingly not something he just throws around in character.

I think Meliodas could take it mid-high difficulty, so I think i’ll vote Meliodas under the premise that he’s likely to catch BBB off guard and win via significantly higher AP or landing an attack like Purgatory Fire.
Boboiboy solar's attacks are already imbued with radiation.

Solar
  • Solar Beam Strike (Tembakan Solar): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes that was strong enough to destroy both Bora Ra and the black hole he created in one hit.
  • Solar Eclipse Attack (Tembakan Solar): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a devastating blast from his fingertips that was strong enough to kill Captain Vargoba and destroy the TAPOPS space station.
  • Solar Leap (Lompatan Cahaya): Solar uses this to teleport. The light particles around him are concentrated in one location to allow him to jump to a designated location in the blink of an eye.
Light
  • Light Shot (Tembakan Cahaya): BoBoiBoy concentrates energy towards his fingertips and slashes at foes.
  • Light Burst (Letupan Cahaya): BoBoiBoy lights up and tempoarily blinds his enemies.
  • Optical Light Shot (Tembakan Optikal): BoBoiBoy Light fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes.
  • Maximum Optical Light Blast (Tembakan Optikal Maksima): A stronger variation of the previous attack. This is BoBoiBoy Light's strongest attack and is comparable to BoBoiBoy Solar's Solar Beam Strike.
Where is that ability on his profile?

Also what prevents Boboiboy from pushing the fire away from him and his other variations with repulsion from Boboiboy Taufan?

Back