• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rose Quartz Vs Meliodas Unsealed Meliodas

Rose Quartz As Rose Quartz

Meliodas is angry

Speed Equalized

If it is her 6C version, then Meliodas takes this as he is better on the Island level tier than her with his Demon mark multiplier which will makes him even stronger.

If it is her High 6A however, it is a stomp thread in her favor.

Edit: nevermind, it is her 6C version, Meliodas should take this then.

High 6-A shields compromise for that. Also, the thing he needs to break to kill her has High 6-A durability.

The Wright Way said:
High 6-A shields compromise for that. Also, the thing he needs to break to kill her has High 6-A durability.
I thought it was her Rose quartz which her profile stated to be only 6C aka Island level?

Yeah, but her shields are still High 6-A. Plus, her gemstone still has High 6-A durability either way.

Depends, does Mel have anything that can bypass durability? Because, if not, then he's not killing her ever.

The Wright Way said:
Depends, does Mel have anything that can bypass durability? Because, if not, then he's not killing her ever.
His true Magic form has durability negation which is his ultimate version of himself and strongest form in the manga thus far.

But it isn't the version of Mel used in this thread therefore it is a stomp here.

Er, no, actually. Mel is perfectly capable of winning. He can just poof her with his Hellfire Manipulation, leaving her teapped in her gemstone because she can't regenerate from it.

The Wright Way said:
Er, no, actually. Mel is perfectly capable of winning. He can just poof her with his Hellfire Manipulation, leaving her teapped in her gemstone because she can't regenerate from it.
I don't get it, isn't her shield able to stomp hellfire? You said that her shield is High 6A meaning that Hellblaze cannot even scratch nor burn said shield lol

She doesn't have the shield up 24/7 dude.

Anywho, I'll go over Mel's profile and give my opinion on this later.

Alright, so here are my thoughts so far.

Power Nullification and Power Absorbtion don't work sense her powers aren't magic.

Attack Reflection effectively ends in a game of pong, as both can do it.

Last I checked, gems aren't believed to have souls, so I don't think that comes into play here.

Hellfire seems like Mel's biggest ace in the hole, but that can be countered with Shields and Flight if Rose starts to feel overwhelmed.

How skilled is this version of Mel?

Pink also has Telepathy which Meliodas is immune to

Meliodas also probably has more years of training compared to Rose

Tots Real said:
Pink also has Telepathy which Meliodas is immune to

Meliodas also probably has more years of training compared to Rose
Pink has literally never used that in a fight. Hell, I'm pretty sure she has to be unconscious to use it.

Rose spent most of her 10,000 years wondering around forrest gumping through history and occassionally fighting curopted gems. Mel spent his 3000 years perpareing trying to save his gf and perparing for the demons reserection. She may had more time but Mel spent more of it training.

The Wright Way said:
Pink has literally never used that in a fight. Hell, I'm pretty sure she has to be unconscious to use it.
Well she can't even use it on him so it doesn't matter

No? Rose canonically spent the majority of her life training in combat behind the other diamond's backs

I'm talking after the war, before it she probably was pritty well trained but after the war she had like 3-4 possible sparing parterns and or 4 on 1ing corrupted gems.

Back