• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mei fights a Slime Girl

Jackythejack

They/Them
I mean honestly I'm really curious about this. Mei from Overwatch vs. Suu from Monster Musume. Both are High 8-C and speed is equalized. Fight takes place in Central Park. Here we go!

Is she able to freeze the whole thing though? I mean isn't Suu kinda super giant? It'd be hard to freeze her entirely yeah? If not I might just close this I thought it'd be interesting

Mei lacks the range to freeze Giant Suu, actually.

Nor do I think there is much Mei can do to harm her, actually.

Giant suu is way, way smaller looking at the pics of her, Mei has more than enough range with snowball to freeze her solud

I strongly doubt Suu wouldn't just avoid Snowball or not just yeet out as Snowball is activating.

How big is Giant Suu, then?

Snowball is the size of a bowling ball and can freely fly, Giant Suu isnt going to hit it without extreme difficulty and a good amount of luck due to her size

WeeklyBattles said:
This is giant suu, Mei has more than enough range with Snowball to be able to freeze ost if not all of her body
That's absolutely outside of the range of Snowball's freezing. The most snowball could get is maybe an arm or a leg. And that's assuming Suu doesn't do anything herself to move out of the way.

Blizzard has an AoE of 10 meters, IDK how high its effects go, though.

And even then Mei's freezing can be broken out of in relatviely small amount of time by other Overwatch High 8-Cs.

@Dargoo Blizzards has an aoe of 20 meters and no, it cannot be broken out of by ANY overwatch characters, they can only thaw out naturally, otherwise they can do nothing

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Blizzards has an aoe of 20 meters and no, it cannot be broken out of by ANY overwatch characters, they can only thaw out naturally, otherwise they can do nothing
It has a radius of 10 meters.

This is a visualization of the maximun range of Mei's ult. Comparing it to the image of Giant Suu, the best it would cover is maybe a portion of her limb or a hand. Meaning she can still swat Mei away with her other limbs or just break away from the limb and attack Mei while the effect wears off.

And it's pretty clear the Overwatch characters don't "thaw out naturally" as no human being that's frozen in ice or frozen solid could thaw out within a period of seconds. It's clear it can be broken out of.

She can also mindread Mei, which would help her avoid any placements of Snowball and be wary about it.

Yes ergo a diameter of 20 meters

Seeing as Papi is the same size as her chest, Mei's ult would cover most of her body

They do in fact thaw out naturally, mei's ice cant be broken by any overwatch charactee in game

Her mind reading required direct physical contact

Suu's profile is definitely outdated:

1) First of all, I don't get how she's High 8-C "via sheer size", when in the manga, Kihimito and Papi were about the size one of her breasts.

2) She should have some other abilities, as well as a second key.

I honestly wouldn't mind doing a Suu revision.

Saikou told me that he was gonna do a general MM revision by himself someday, but at this point.

I just need to find the scans of some chapters of the manga in English. I only have a physical copy of the manga in Italian.

Back