• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megumi Fushiguro vs Sasuke Uchiha (Pt1)

Old Gen vs New Gen deuteragonists

-They start 20m apart

-Fight location is a abandoned subway station in Shibuya

-CS2 Sasuke is used while Shibuya Incident Megumi is used

-Speed is equalized

Rest is SBA

AP for both: Megumi(152 Kilotons with far higher durability, Divine dog totality being higher above 152 Kilotons in AP)
Sasuke(100 kilotons)

Mahoraga is restricted

Megumi: 2 (LIFE_OF_KING, King Tempest)

Sasuke:

Last edited:
If Megumi is extremely angry he would use the Dominion expansion, which would easily defeat Sasuke, considering that it is almost impossible to hit the real Megumi inside the Dominion, he turns into shadow and can use several Shikigamis at once (Shikigamis being stronger than 152 Kilotons)

And considering that the speed is matched it is impossible for Sasuke to do anything real to Megumi. Megumi is capable of easily defeating someone who has a greater speed than him

Last edited:
This reminds me does the wiki even has a profile for itadori I know it's off topic but I thought I might as well ask

It's extremely out of character for Megumi to start the fight off with Domain Expansion. He has higher AP and Dura tho, I'll give him that.

What stops Megumi from using all of his summons at once just to jump Sasuke? If Sasuke flies, Nue could handle it, but Sasuke also vastly outranges.

Currently, I give it to Megumi, but I'm willing to change views

Back