• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaman vs Metal Sonic

post stardroid megaman vs neo metal sonic

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

I don’t think anyone wants to participate in another Sonic vs. Mega Man thread after the thread last night.

Also, idk if it’s too late, but I apologise for that CRT I pushed in in the middle of the previous thread. A lot of damage was done by my lack of professionalism (something staff should, uh, express at all times no matter the circumstance) and the only thing I can do is apologise.

I won’t lie that it happened to me in the past by others I won’t name, but the Sonic supporters here never did it to me. So it’s not really fair. And for that, I am sorry, and I promise I won’t do it again.

Take care.

And sonicflare, please stop spamming Mega Man threads, too.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say this:

You got to stop spamming Sonic and Megaman threads. It's getting really annoying to deal with, and very tiring for the supporters of both verses to deal with these threads

I hope you'd listen this time and stop these spams

Your apology alone shows a level of professionalism in its own way. No harm, no foul, right?

Seriously though, I don't think anyone wants to deal with this. Sonic Chads? Mega Man Chads? I think we're done here lol.
No harm, no foul.

For real. No one wants to deal with this.

Also, I didn’t know Sonic suffered the same spam problem as Mega Man lol

sorry for the trouble
It's... Fine lol. But it's like Gilad said, the quality of the match-ups matter more than the quantity. I don't want you to feel like it's all your fault, you just need to be conscious that too many matches in one verse (and consecutively to boot) can make the supporters have a hair-trigger with all the arguing they feel like they have to do.

Dragon Ball matches should be fine, so long as the opponent isn't too haxed.

Back