• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mecha Goku vs Mecha Godzilla (Grace)

I thought it was outright stated Vegito's overwhelming power compared to Buu ****** it?

I dunno, I've been hearing some pretty contradictory stuff regarding it. Whenever it's brought up that Dragon Ball hax can be overcome with power, this is brought up as a debunk of sorts. When Xeno Goku lost it, power was brought up.

>Whenever it's brought up that Dragon Ball hax can be overcome with power, this is brought up as a debunk of sorts.

Should only be the case for powers that are outright shown to be res'd like that. Like Gogeta ain't resisting soul destruction from a 10-A because he's stronger. But transmutation? Idk maybe.

That or it could be a weakness on the ability itself, like Hit's time skip is outright stated to have trouble working on those stronger than him. Guess it's a case by case, but pretty sure in Candy Beam's case it has issue ******* with those a bunch stronger like Hits time skip, although some powers don't care about that like Guldo's time stop or Ginyus body change.

This is derailing, technically so we should probably stop. Still though Goku should get AZ Resistance since it was nothing special on Vegeta's end, literally all he did was go SS1.

As for "Power" being brought up, no. No supporters of that argument ever referred to "power". Literally every mention of "power" brought up is actually referring to "Ki", which is proportional and allows one to be more powerful yes but it's not literally just brute force that allows you to resist haxes.

It's like saying I can, in-verse, resist the Force's Mindhax because I am very very very powerful and physically stronk. No, that's not a thing- you can resist Force Mindhax if you're a powerful force user yourself (Barring a few exceptions).

Just because the Force can be correlated with Strength doesn't mean the strength gives you resistance. It's the force that does it in the same way Ki gives you strength, but it doesn't mean the resistances given by Ki is suddenly dictated by strength.

Chariot190 said:
Doesn't he have all of Goku's powers and abilities?
No, he has just Goku apperence and purity of heart as I remember

He doesn't even seems to be able use Kamehameha

And since he fight post end-game Tekka team, he should be far stronger than SSB Goku

Tbh I forget this was in a vs match oops. It's getting late so yeah wasn't thinking, should stop.

Although idk what you're arguing in the last part of your post, are you talking about me saying Hits time skip is negged by those stronger than him? I could go grab the scans, Who's litteraly explains in detail.

Edit: Sorry, autocorrect, on phone.

"That or it could be a weakness on the ability itself, like Hit's time skip is outright stated to have trouble working on those stronger than him."

No? It was never stated that like... ever? Where'd you get this? When Goku and Jiren broke through Hit's Time Skip, it was their own feat rather than the weakness of Hit.

"Guess it's a case by case, but pretty sure in Candy Beam's case it has issue ******* with those a bunch stronger like Hits time skip, although some powers don't care about that like Guldo's time stop or Ginyus body change."

Again, source for this? Because this has NEVER been a thing. It's only ever been a thing because of people taking Goku's "I'm too powerful for your Time Skip" statement, which doesn't really prove anything given that at least in the dub, Goku was stated to be straight up forcing himself fractions of a second into the future for an advantage- which notably doesn't sound like sheer power at all.

link.

As for the candy beam, don't know the source, it's been years, I don't exactly debate DBZ often enough to keep track of all the sources on things.

Chariot190 said:
link.
As for the candy beam, don't know the source, it's been years, I don't exactly debate DBZ often enough to keep track of all the sources on things.
That's for Chou Goku/Hit though, this is Anime/DBH. The two aren't cross-compatible :L

Last I checked DBH used the anime, manga and basically everything for that matter. Anime and manga are both valid when it comes to DBH.

Back