• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5536577-5459421-8035014885-48211.jpg

What if hulk didn’t fly of to sakarr and what if the odin didn’t die sparking off the events of ragnarok. What if Bruce and Thor were still around for civil war. What side would they choose and how would it effect the avengers and the rest of the mcu ?

Banner definitely doesn't think powers shouldn't run without being checked and knows the kind of damage he and Tony caused with Ultron and their fight in Africa he didn't have the best relationship with hulk at the time and what the avengers duty was so I'd think he'd side with tony as well

Also science bro's

Banner definitely doesn't think powers shouldn't run without being checked and knows the kind of damage he and Tony caused with Ultron and their fight in Africa he didn't have the best relationship with hulk at the time and what the avengers duty was so I'd think he'd side with tony as well

Also science bro's
I would think he would side with Steve or try to be netrual since he dosen’t vibe with the government or Ross

I would think he would side with Steve or try to be netrual since he dosen’t vibe with the government or Ross
Hm I'd say neutral is more likely then in that case I didn't know we had that as an option but I don't think he'd completely oppose regulation at the same time I don't think he'd want to completely go against the government and be on the run

I agre with Dalesean for Hulk, even if Bruce doesn't exactly like the government and certainly not Ross, he's extremely wary about collateral damages and innocent lives being put at risk so I see going with Tony to keep power in check.

Have no idea about Thor though. I don't see him putting himself under the government's hand and getting ordered by anyone but Odin but he also understands power can be dangerous by that time.

Honestly think thor would be neutral in this and consider these affairs to be somewhat trivial and not want his friends to be at odds

He's not subjecting his self to Earth's governments but he's not going to let things run rampant and get out if hand especially for a realm he cares for

I feel like nothing would really change actually
Bruce Banner would probably side with tony, but Hulk himself probably isn't even capable of choosing a side due to him probably not giving a **** about the government or about collateral damage that much, even though by ragnarok he kinda smartens up
so hulk would take the sidelines
and thor just wouldn't care either
in fact I suspect that was why they were left out of the movie, they wouldn't do much tbh

If anything we learn from Thor's Ragnarok through endgame arc's that he wants to be free to do as he wills and simply what's right for himself and those around him whome he cares for

Bruce sits it out or joins Cap. He spent years running from Ross because he didn’t want to be used by the government as a weapon and the Sokovia Accords basically turns him and Hulk into a dog leashed by the UN. Going where a government body tells him to and doing what they say was something he already had to deal with and a resounding “**** no” was his answer.

Thor is the same. He will never listen to Earth telling him not to save people until they give the go ahead so he either vibes around or sides with Cap.

Imo, Thor tries to play peacemaker between Cap and Tony at first but sides with Cap not long after while Bruce gets put on house arrest like Wanda and joins later on when Clint shows up to let them out.

Bruce sits it out or joins Cap. He spent years running from Ross because he didn’t want to be used by the government as a weapon and the Sokovia Accords basically turns him and Hulk into a dog leashed by the UN. Going where a government body tells him to and doing what they say was something he already had to deal with and a resounding “**** no” was his answer.

Thor is the same. He will never listen to Earth telling him not to save people until they give the go ahead so he either vibes around or sides with Cap.

Imo, Thor tries to play peacemaker between Cap and Tony at first but sides with Cap not long after while Bruce gets put on house arrest like Wanda and joins later on when Clint shows up to let them out.
I agree with this. Considering how much bruce wants to restrain Hulk, maybe he would join Tony but eh. Thor is definitely team Cap tho.

If they were all to fight at the airport battle. Let's just say Tony needs a Hulk+Thor buster for this, or else it's a GG

Back