• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i felt his pain, atleast they didn't make loki complete chump tier
For real and he'll definitely be seeing some buffs as well for actually having magic attacks in the show.
That's 2-B then, it would be on the same level as DBH pre upgrade, Pokemon, and Mario
Also damn that'll be impressive cosmology definitely a needed boost

Actually kinda funny but depending on how the series goes Loki could potentially have new standard equipment and can loop someone's time😗

yea for some reason i feared disney might do the comedy shlick were the villain turned good gets constantly beat around for the lols but hes holding up, on another note the legendary Infinity stones hyped throughout every movie is reduced to desk toys and even get power nulled in the TVA thats a pretty harsh reality check.

thr was the time loop collar, baton that slows the opponent down and was it time erasure/reset/disintegration?

The time lords could be eligible for profiles tbh. I’ll have to rewatch the scene, but if what the TVA commercial/presentation said is truth, then the MCU might be looking at a clean 2-B profile.

5cq4jg.jpg

Hoping things go the same way with love and thunder since it was said that that's going to be the strongest Thor's we've seen thus far in the MCU which couples with the fact that it had to be seeing as we're getting gorr

These are both good but yeah crops more well complete but that aside thank yall for getting those sandboxes made

Also Fate manipulate does seem plausible seeing as how the whole premise of the show exist💀💀 so yeah I agree with the abilities as well, I do think possibly nigh omniscience should be added to the list on crops

That... shouldn't have been made into a profile yet. There's much more content that still has to be shown. Hell, just like you do with Marvel Comics profiles, you didn't even bother to add it to the verse page.

Its like making a profile for a TV show you've only watched a single episode of. Oh wait...

The Loki episode ruined the whole MCU.
The Infinity Stones being cheap collectible items ruins the stakes of Endgame. Now Black Widow's death, which was explicitly a one time thing, now is worthless

The TVA controlling the timeline removes free will, which is a massive screwup and cheapens Infinity War/Endgame due to how that movie was based on the many possibilities of the future.

Loki may get MCU Tier 2, but even if it gave us High 1-A MCU with every hax in existence they just ruined the entire saga

The Infinity Stones being cheap collectible items ruins the stakes of Endgame. Now Black Widow's death, which was explicitly a one time thing, now is worthless

The TVA controlling the timeline removes free will, which is a massive screwup and cheapens Infinity War/Endgame due to how that movie was based on the many possibilities of the future.

Loki may get MCU Tier 2, but even if it gave us High 1-A MCU with every hax in existence they just ruined the entire saga
I wholly disagree with this with all my being but I'll respect your opinions as they're valid
I have a question. How are the time police dudes (forgot what they were called) able to overpower Loki even though he is 8-A
They would simply just scale to loki, there's no indication they're supposed to be any less than what they've shown

Its only 1 episode in so far. We don't really know how it'll play out. Plus, Doc Strange MoM still exists, and if the TBA is in charge of making sure there's only one timeline, some kinda **** up could possibly happen from now until then, leading to multiversal issues even bigger of a deal than the infinity stones ever were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back