• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU MHS Speeds

Dude has MHS reactions in every key when he only has one key that accurately supports this feat.

Subsonic movement speed (Jumped on the roof of a bus and shot webs before a drone could perform a strike) with Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Dodged Vulture's attacks). Higher with Spider-Sense | Subsonic movement speed (Barely kept up with a car. Easily outran Black Widow. Comparable to Captain America) with Massively Hypersonic reflexes and combat speed (Matched Winter Soldier and Falcon in combat at the same time. Dodged Scarlet Witch's attacks and should be comparable to her. Dodged attacks from Chitauri-based technology). Higher with Spider-Sense (Dodged multiple automatic fire attacks from Mysterio's drones at the same time)

Instead of saying who doesn't have the feats, let's see who does.

Quicksilver, Thor, Hela...pretty much the god tiers of the verse and the speedster.

It is, Falcon and Hawkeye alone having MHS combat speed and reactions is a joke considering they aren't even enhanced human. No human character is MHS except for Quicksilver and Iron Man with weapons/flight speed.

Spidey also has feats of dodging meteors. Most of the MHS scaling comes from Hawkeye it seems. And he has some pretty legit and consistent feats. There ... really isn't a reason for no suit Spidey to scale below Civil War Spidey as he doesn't have an AI helping him in that film. So yeah disagree.

Spidey also has feats of dodging meteors. Most of the MHS scaling comes from Hawkeye it seems. And he has some pretty legit and consistent feats. There ... really isn't a reason for no suit Spidey to scale below Civil War Spidey as he doesn't have an AI helping him in that film. So yeah disagree.
Yep literally this

His only calculated feat is a subsonic bullet dodge. Also this community only sees downgrade or upgrade its so annoying...nobody is trying to downgrade the verse. The point of content revision is to revise content. Fix profiles if there are fixes available otherwise downgrade.

Cap is most definitely not MHS in reactions, he was about to get blown away by Crossbones's C4 attack if Wanda wasn't there to save him. There's far more feats that don't support MHS than ones that are.

Last edited:
His only calculated feat is a subsonic bullet dodge.
That's okay he still has other justifications but more than not there are calcs that you go can find instead of trying to propose changes because you feel like they aren't right because you didn't look for the feats you're saying don't exist, rather than that I'd say just propose a compilation of the MCU's calc'd feats on a page.

I'm going to see if more people want to comment on this

That's okay he still has other justifications but more than not there are calcs that you go can find instead of trying to propose changes because you feel like they aren't right because you didn't look for the feats you're saying don't exist, rather than that I'd say just propose a compilation of the MCU's calc'd feats on a page.
I haven't found a single feat for chitauri scepters. Or Iron Man's repulsors. Scarlet Witch's crossbones feat is supersonic+. BP catching Hawkeye's arrows is Peak human+. There's a ton of feats on each profile that have 0 calculations. I crawled through most of the pages for the cast that matter and haven't found much outside of Asgardian gods who obviously are MHS+.

His only calculated feat is a subsonic bullet dodge. Also this community only sees downgrade or upgrade its so annoying...nobody is trying to downgrade the verse. The point of content revision is to revise content. Fix profiles if there are fixes available otherwise downgrade.

Cap is most definitely not MHS in reactions, he was about to get blown away by Crossbones's C4 attack if Wanda wasn't there to save him. There's far more feats that don't support MHS than ones that are.
Yup, definitely the C4. He definitely wasn't distracted because Crossbones was psychologically tormenting by telling him about how they were literally torturing Cap's best friend.

Yup, definitely the C4. He definitely wasn't distracted because Crossbones was psychologically tormenting by telling him about how they were literally torturing Cap's best friend.
I get that you're upset, but Cap had the time to look at the detonation switch and realize he was powerless here. C4 detonates at Mach 23 btw.

The MHS stuff comes from Iron Man actually. And Iron Man can fight at these speeds. Bucky and Cap fight Iron Man. Spidey fights Bucky.

and the other MHS comes from other calcs that support these speeds for characters there are plenty that outpace Iron Man and Quicksilver such as Mjonir or some of the individual infinity stones or even the gauntlet which characters still scale to speedwise such as spiderman being able to dodge meteors thrown with the space stone with the Calc you saw before

I haven't found a single feat for chitauri scepters
Also worth noting the scepter was able to tag Thor who also has MHS calc's and MHS+ calc's with his Hammer Throwing speeds, Speaking of throwing Thanos is able to dodge Stormbreaker and Mjonir in endgame and yet Iron Man and Captain America for that matter can both keep pace with Thanos, we know Captain America isn't like infinitely faster than the rest of the cast either everyone is simply relative in combat and reaction speeds for the most part

I'm not saying the verse has 0 MHS feats. I'm saying the lower tier humans (Hawkeye, Cap, BP, BW) can't have MHS reactions. Iron Man has whatever high speeds he has through travel speed and fighting Hulk who fought Thor who was one of the only ones Quicksilver (who has MHS perceptions and speed) didn't still-frame when he was running. However Quicksilver still-framed Captain America and the other humans when Thor and Ultron were the only ones moving.

The scaling chain eventually suggests that Captain America or powerless Hawkeye and Black Widow can react to Quicksilver and faster characters. Especially Hela who was shown to react to Thor's lightning. This chain is so confusing lol. Also I don't know if we're scaling reactions to travel speed or not. Also I don't know if we're using scaling from later keys across all keys.

Like I understand Captain America with the power of Thor being MHS, but across the board? That doesn't add up

We see all the Avengers fighting together multiple times, no one is really that much faster than the others, even Hydra fodder have gotten hits on Thor. Either everyone is fast, or no one is.
I guess this makes the most sense even though it shouldn't

MCU scaling chains will inevitably lead to every random person being as fast as the high tiers due to all the times the strong bois fail to outspeed the weaker guys. Black Widow, Hawkeye, random Shield/Hydra agents, Wakandan soldiers, U.S soldiers due to Killmonger, everyone in the Agents of Shield series, probably the Netflix characters too, that bald guy in Iron Man 1, etc.

I also feel iffy about scaling regular non enhanced humans to MHS combat and reaction speeds. A lot of the supporting feats, unless i'm mistaken, seems to just scale off Iron mans travel speed. Then uses that to scale to every other character.

All the calc'd feats, for these characters, i've seen seems to all be subsonic - supersonic.

I think Hela and Captain Marvel have MHS feats, so Hela comparable to Thor, Marvel comparable to Thanos. Thor fought Iron Man and Loki, both fought Cap, who's about equal with Bucky, who fought Black Widown and Agent 13 who are not overwhelmingly faster than most mooks. Thanos fought Cap, Cap has had some minimal trouble with non-enhanced humans like Batroc and Crossbones, Crossbones was fighting on par with Falcon, who had trouble with Ant Man, who's just a dude.

A lotta people have fought a ton of other people, it's a scaling web that you can thread in many ways. It all leads to the normal humans being about as fast as the high tiers in the end, you don't even need a big chain, Thanos -> Cap -> Batroc gets silly enough since the latter is just an acrobatic dude with no powers afaik.

I think Hela and Captain Marvel have MHS feats, so Hela comparable to Thor, Marvel comparable to Thanos. Thor fought Iron Man and Loki, both fought Cap, who's about equal with Bucky, who fought Black Widown and Agent 13 who are not overwhelmingly faster than most mooks. Thanos fought Cap, Cap has had some minimal trouble with non-enhanced humans like Batroc and Crossbones, Crossbones was fighting on par with Falcon, who had trouble with Ant Man, who's just a dude.

A lotta people have fought a ton of other people, it's a scaling web that you can thread in many ways. It all leads to the normal humans being about as fast as the high tiers in the end, you don't even need a big chain, Thanos -> Cap -> Batroc gets silly enough since the latter is just an acrobatic dude with no powers afaik.
Yep basically just throw more calc scaling in there and u have the web of scaling and support feats like Spider-Man MHS feats or Thor's Hammer throwing speeds

The problem is the weakest characters in the MCU are no slower, maybe even faster, than the strongest characters. We can't just randomly cap off, it's not even depicted as outliers because it consistently treats everyone as about the same speed.

And since on VSBW we tend to use a character's highest feats when it isn't too much of an outlier we go with the high tiers.

The problem is the weakest characters in the MCU are no slower, maybe even faster, than the strongest characters. We can't just randomly cap off, it's not even depicted as outliers because it consistently treats everyone as about the same speed.

And since on VSBW we tend to use a character's highest feats when it isn't too much of an outlier we go with the high tiers.
Hmmmmm, maybe we could just scale the lower tiers to High Hypersonic based on Iron Man's Mark 43? True MHS characters arrive right at the end of Civil War.

This my issue. Quicksilver trashed Captain America and Hawkeye with his speed, and tagged Thor. Ultron's blasts were moving at roughly Quicksilver's speed, and Iron Man, Thor, and Ultron were the only ones who weren't still framed from Quicksilver's view (but they were still in slow motion. Yet ultimately the scaling here suggests this entire scene has it all wrong.

Hela could perceive and block Thor's lightning, yet Gladiator Hulk caught a chest full of lightning from Thor in their fight. MHS Cap without the power of Thor implies that Mjolnir only provided a power boost, not a speed boost. Thanos was consistently getting tagged by Cap's lightning, and if Mjolnir Cap = Mjolnir Thor, then Quicksilver should still be faster than Thor since he saw him throw Mjolnir in slow motion (at least without lightning involved) and Thanos.

Then it seems we're cross scaling from all over the series of movies across all keys which is also confusing.

Any cap on the scaling chain is just random when we see them over and over again be treated with the same speed, sometimes even the strong ones being slower because comic book logic.

Quicksilver definitely upscales from the rest of the bunch, I don't think anyone disputes that, hence the "at least" on his page (he used to be MHS+ but the feat was recalced to be higher for him and Captain America and an outlier).

Hulk is kinda treated as a bit slower if anything cuz size and comic book logic, but not overwhelmingly either as he still keeps up with Thor.

Mjolnir Cap is clearly not equal to Mjolnir Thor from feats and scaling.

It's the same universe of course we're cross-scaling over all movies

Any cap on the scaling chain is just random when we see them over and over again be treated with the same speed, sometimes even the strong ones being slower because comic book logic.

Quicksilver definitely upscales from the rest of the bunch, I don't think anyone disputes that, hence the "at least" on his page (he used to be MHS+ but the feat was recalced to be higher for him and Captain America and an outlier).

Hulk is kinda treated as a bit slower if anything cuz size and comic book logic, but not overwhelmingly either as he still keeps up with Thor.

It's the same universe of course we're cross-scaling over all movies
Oh yeah, Quicksilver was indeed calc'd to have a considerably higher speed.

It isn't used because it would be a massive outlier for Captain America taking his hit, although some say we should still use that part and disregard Cap as an outlier.

Directors and writers don't care about power levels, they just want to make a movie so of course they're gonna have everyone fight everyone. We'd never have gotten the battle on Titan, the trinity vs Thanos etc if they stuck to realistic power levels as that would make for an unenjoyable movie. Which is why IMO everyone shouldn't be MHS.

I would also like to remind even Hela's feat is nearly 3 times slower than lightning so it's not a surprise that characters get hit by lightning in close combat especially when they are taken off guard.

Back