• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe this is a bad idea...a.k.a Time to stomp the Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos has immeasurable speed, which is actually movement beyond linear time and that is why speed cannot be measured.UEG has infinite speed. Infinite speed means to cover infinite distance in zero second, so time is defined. She will be not be able to catch Anos. Secondly, Anos has high godly regeneration negation and she has no resistance towards high godly regeneration negation. And with Venuzdonoa, Anos will destroy her but maybe the latter will regenerate and Anos will negate her regeneration. She has Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 and I don't know whether that will work against Venuzdonoa. But Anos cannot be killed by her.

Huh, really? I saw list here that places her at one of the strongest 2-A... But if you said that anos erases her... Then anos

Wait, really? I know you're knowledgeable on both MGnF and ID, but Anos can really erase her?

Well yeah, she doesn't resist concept manip for now, so she gets destroyed

1) Will Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) work against someone like her? She is an existence beyond the scope of concepts that are reliant on the existence of realities I think (due to the nature of Heavenly Records).

2) If her concept is just an accessory for her that she doesn't mind being destroyed, would concept manipulation really help him? True Gods don't have any weakness that could be exploited after all.

Oh.....alright.

The thing is, unlike Anos who had many fights to show what he can do, UEG only had a single fight where she didn't have to nerf herself by at least 99.99% (and even then, she was just playing around during the battle by intentionally nerfing her powers and abilities, as made clear by the statement of her opponent). Furthermore, she only regained her former self in the last volume. Therefore, there's a lot about her powers that we don't know at this point.

She is a beyond 4-D existence in reality, so Anos can't do anything to her.

1) Will Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) work against someone like her? She is an existence beyond the scope of concepts that are reliant on the existence of realities I think (due to the nature of Heavenly Records)
She lacks resistance...for now.
2) If her concept is just an accessory for her that she doesn't mind being destroyed, would concept manipulation really help him? True Gods don't have any weakness that could be exploited after all.
She can survive concept destruction but Anos' eyes or sword can deal with those types of beings.
She is a beyond 4-D existence in reality, so Anos can't do anything to her.
I mean, that would be 5-D, but she doesn't have it for now.

She lacks resistance...for now.

That's true, but I'm asking whether it (CM Type 3) would even affect someone of her existential level. Being an existence beyond such concepts would automatically give her resistance to CM Type 3, even without mentioning it specifically. If Anos had CM Type 2, I'd not even mention this point, as she naturally lacks resistance to it... for now.

She can survive concept destruction but Anos' eyes or sword can deal with those types of beings.

Could you explain this a bit further?

I mean, that would be 5-D, but she doesn't have it for now.

Yeah, but she's guaranteed to be 5-D at least, and we all know that very well. Though I guess you don't want to take it into consideration here, and I'm totally fine with it too.

Demon king FRA,can't believe that he can erase one of the strongest 2-A character

It's nothing surprising because:
The thing is, unlike Anos who had many fights to show what he can do, UEG only had a single fight where she didn't have to nerf herself by at least 99.99% (and even then, she was just playing around during the battle by intentionally nerfing her powers and abilities, as made clear by the statement of her opponent). Furthermore, she only regained her former self in the last volume. Therefore, there's a lot about her powers that we don't know at this point.

Last edited:
I mean, yes but outdated profile though

Got it.

He can erase beings who dont need a concept to survive. Even if UEG can chill after her concept is erased she is still not coming back since Anos would negate both her regen and nonexistent state.

Oh, that I know already. But how can we automatically assume that his attack is potent enough to not only erase the concept but also the nonexistent state of someone with at least Multiverse level+ durability? Conceptual Manipulation doesn't seem to even matter in this case (which only works because of her outdated profile anyway).

UEG is outdated to hell.

For instance; UEG is undoubtably faster than a baseline immeasurable (HRE), and she probably has nearly all hax in the verse(Via God Physiology); which would probably screw over Anos; but as said, she's hella outdated.

So close the thread for those reasons.

Dura neg >>>> durability

Hmm, as expected I guess. In any case, it's pointless to have any 'real' match with UEG so long as her profile remains so outdated that she even loses matches that she could have won with ease. The opponents would be fighting against a severely nerfed version of her, and so even if they win, it'd not mean a victory against "UEG", but her "outdated profile".

Hmm, as expected I guess. In any case, it's pointless to have any 'real' match with UEG so long as her profile remains so outdated that she even loses matches that she could have won with ease. The opponents would be fighting against a severely nerfed version of her, and so even if they win, it'd not mean a victory against "UEG", but her "outdated profile".
Anos has immeasurable speed, which is actually movement beyond linear time and that is why speed cannot be measured.UEG has infinite speed. Infinite speed means to cover infinite distance in zero second, so time is defined. She will be not be able to catch Anos. Secondly, Anos has high godly regeneration negation and she has no resistance towards high godly regeneration negation. And with Venuzdonoa, Anos will destroy her but maybe the latter will regenerate and Anos will negate her regeneration. She has Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 and I don't know whether that will work against Venuzdonoa. But Anos cannot be killed by her.
Pls read this

1) Like I mentioned above, and Oblivion agreed with as well, Anos can't effect her with his Conceptual Manipulation Type 3, so his regeneration negation ability is pointless in the first place. UEG's profile is outdated, that's all.

2) A match could take place with either equalized or unequalized speed, and the Immeasurable Speed would only come into play in the case of the latter. So yeah, speed wouldn't even matter here once UEG's profile is updated (in a speed equalized match, of course). Not to mention, even her speed rating is likely outdated.

I don't know why this is still debated..... If it is unfair as the UEG profile is too outdated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back