• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm thinking Prime one shots.

He scales to Rebirth Supes with his hige amp and he oneshot a dude creating 52 universes

"Resistance to Reality Warping (Resisted Mister Mxyzptlk's realm without physics, gravity, reality as well as fractured space-time. Mxyzptlk also attempted to erase Superman from all of reality and memory), Energy Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Through Torquasm-Vo, a Kryptonian mental technique, Superman can access his own inner consciousness and astral plane to build up psychic blocks and fight off telepathic attacks), Fire Manipulation (Withstood Apokolips' fire), Illusions, Empathic Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation (Regularly absorbs nuclear energy and higher-than-usual amounts of red solar energy, all of which contain high levels of radioactivity), Matter Manipulation (Survived sub-atomic destruction), Time Manipulation (Countered a temporal modulation field), Time Stop (Broke out of full chrono-suspension), Existence Erasure (Can withstand Darkseid's Omega Beams), Possession (Neron couldn't possess him), Willpower Manipulation (Has nearly infinite willpower), Death Manipulation (Overcame death inducement and prevented his heart from being stopped), Acid Manipulation (Inhaled acid gas to protect others, and was unaffected by having liquid acid dumped on him), Electricity Manipulation (Unaffected by high levels of electricity), Magma Manipulation (Was unaffected by Lady Blaze's magma), Telekinesis (Forced his way through telekinesis), Deconstruction (Was unaffected by a disintegration beam), Corruption and Biological Manipulation (Overcame Skyhook's corrupting power), Pain Manipulation (Resisted Kalibak's Nerve Beam, which activates all its target's pain receptors), Magic (Was stated to be immune)"

I don't see a resistence to fate haxs anywhere

So what I'm seeing right now is that Superman holds a massive AP advantage and resists basically any hax that Thor uses in-character (Are they in-character or bloodlusted?). The only thing is that Fate Manipulation. Once someone answers whether or not it's passive and if Superman can get Thor before he uses it, I'll vote. I'm not too knowledgable on Marvel characters.

I wouldn't be surprised if resistance to fate hax was one of the many powers he gained during his 15,000 year exile though.

Fate Manip is at the third Key in Thor's profile, Rune King Thor is the Second key, so I doubt he has it. Would that make this a stomp then?

I'm voting Superman for resistance to basically all of Thor's Hax and the higher AP, Fate Hax might give Thor an edge and make him fight on longer, but in the end I think he'll just be delaying the inevitable. My votes to the Golden Boy of DC.

Yeah I think I'm voting Superman for AP advantage and resisting Thor's hax. His fate manipulation comes from destroying his own thread of fate. I don't think Superman will be affected much by it.

Back