• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAXBOTNICK EMERGENCY BROADCAST: SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE WITH EVERY ACCOUNT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
THE SUB GAP IS AT 55K, WE NEED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

SHARE THIS THREAD WITH VS BATTLES MEMBERS AND EVERYONE YOU SEE.

https://youtu.be/UVxU2HzPGug

Also, if you subscribe to my channel, that would be a great thing to do. (You don't have to do it, I'm just asking.)

I'm busy re-reading Homestuck.

Don't worry, I'll do it as soon as The Tumor destroys The Green Sun.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I'm busy re-reading Homestuck.

Don't worry, I'll do it as soon as The Tumor destroys The Green Sun.
MF: That'll take a while.

Nah, sorry, but I'm not interested in subbing to Pewdiepie

Uselessnoob245 said:
I wonder if Despacito has so many views, maybe secondary accounts and bots?
No, people are super interested in Spanish songs about passionate kissing

At least we need Supercodplayer1995 to match Pewdiepie if it has been happening when we need have done with Pewds VS T-Series war.

Pewdiepie vs T Series is the worst internet war of the history of internet wars, its worse than the Goku vs Superman war, its worse than the Mario vs Sonic war, its worse than the Undertale vs FNAF War, Its worse than the good user and bad user war (while good and bad users don't exist), its worse than ALL OF THEM combined, its why I want the good youtube back

Youtube Poop and Old Memes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Pewdiepie and T Series war

My mind is stuck in the 2000s

2000s? Have you heard of this new singer named Soulja Boy?

Nah, its better to respect opinions

I already respect EVERYONE's opinions.

Just some facts.

One of them has to leave because YouTube was peaceful until that PewDiePie and T series war happened let's destroy them both

Wanked Wario
Wario after soloing PewDiePie and T Series

I just checked. T-Series is 20k subs behind Pewdiepie.

(Also, I refuse to subscribe to either one of these channels, so count me out of this war.)

Mmmmm... what would Pulsimann do in this situation?

(So I have eggs, milk, flour...)

*Ahem* THIS situation.

(Oh, yeah. Ummm... have you tried turning YouTube off and on again?)

Oh, it was so simple! Wonder why no one thought about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back