• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matthew Schroeder has reached over 50000 edits

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Matthew Schroeder, one of our most knowledgeable, helpful, hardworking, and dedicated longtime staff members, has reached over 50000 edits in this wiki.

My congratulations for the milestone.

Please show him your appreciation below.

Also, note that any hostile comments will be deleted.

Congratulations

Usakododo
Wew, i underestimate you a bit buddy, once again, congratulation for you Matt, your presence in the wiki is really important and cool, even if sometime you get problems with people, this doesn't change your kindness and your maturity with regard to evaluation. Bravo! Bien Joué!

Good on ya! We haven't exactly agreed on everything, but I'll always love just how much effort you've put into this community so far. Here's to more edits in the future! :D

Back