• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matt tries to fight another Punch Out boxer (Matt vs Doc Louis)

Currently, I can only say that Doc Louis wins this because of higher lifting strength. However, Matt's feats really should be calculated since "can slice diamonds as big as himself in half" is definitely above baseline Wall level.

Currently, I can only say that Doc Louis wins this because of higher lifting strength. However, Matt's feats really should be calculated since "can slice diamonds as big as himself in half" is definitely above baseline Wall level.
Doc Louis doesn't really grapple though, and I'm pretty sure there's an AP value for the miis on the Mr Sandman vs Matt thread

I may be wrong but I think Matt only scales to 49.9 Kilojoules in his Wii Sports Resort key, His Wii Sports key does seem to be at least baseline

Just to make sure, what key for Matt is being used here? As I did mention earlier that his Wii Sports and Resort keys seem to have different AP

Wii Sports resort since thats the one with the AP value from the Mr. Sandman thread

Ah, in my opinion, this match is fairer than the Mr. Sandman fight, as Doc is much weaker than the latter (Which makes sense considering a retired and obese 60-year-old is obviously inferior to a ripped 31-year-old at the prime of his career). However, Doc has much more experience and skill than Matt as he's the one who taught Mac everything he knows. I don't think LS will be a deciding factor in this fight as both combatants don't grapple.

Doc can also heal himself with chocolate bars if he takes too much damage, though this can be negated as the chocolate bar can easily be knocked out of his hand, though if Matt does try that it could lead to his downfall as doing this enrages Doc, and makes him stronger and faster. Matt has more variety as in this key he possesses a sword, though I don't think that'll be much of an issue as Doc is at most comparable to Mac who has fought opponents who use weapons (Particularly Aran Ryan, who fights with a makeshift flail in his title defense match).

If things start getting tough for Doc, he can use his Star Punch which is equal to if not superior to Mac's Star Uppercut, and Doc is capable of one-shotting opponents on Mac's level with the punch.

So I think more often than not, Doc takes this most of the time, he has my vote

Back