• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mathematics manipulation for Venuzdonoa, Arnos, and Sasha. Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel confident pinging them, but well.... @Elizhaa, @Everything12 sorry for the ping, but even though you guys are not supporters of this verse, you have already helped many times here, so I would appreciate your help.

Thanks for the input. I wonder if I could apply this now or would it be convenient to wait for more input?

LMAO after reading 2 pages of back-and-forth arguments, 2 staff just pull up and just shut the whole thing down (by agreeing)

Can destroy the reason/logic of mathematics.

Destroy the logic that 1+1 is not 3, and make 4-1 is 0

All calculations and result are meaningless, no matter how maximum or correct or efficient

And that logic is use for operation the world it self and battle, that means the math is not just abtract but also applied in real phenomenon

「命を最大効率で活用することが、最大の成果を生む。小世界の運営においても、戦闘においても。それこそ命が獲得する利益であり、我々は常に最大効率で生存している」
 耳を劈く轟音が鳴り響き、七つ目の氷の世界は粉々に砕け散った。
「無限の愛をもってしても、1+1は3にはならない」
"The most efficient use of life yields the greatest results, both in the operation of small worlds and in combat. That is the profit that life earns, and we are always living with maximum efficiency."

An ear-splitting roar rang out, and the seventh ice world shattered into pieces.

"Even with infinite love, 1+1 does not equal 3"
「剣は一本、自爆の魔弾は四発。4-1は?」
 サーシャの理滅剣がビリジアの胸を貫く。
 赤い血が、どっと溢れ出した。
「答えは〇よ」
 奴の自爆魔法が滅ぼされ、そして、残り三人の自爆魔法もピタリと止まった。
「……な……ぜ……? 斬られていない……魔法……ま、で…………」
 ビリジアが、掠れた声で、驚愕を示す。
 命と引き換えに最大の成果を生む。その魔法が、その理が、滅ぼされていた。
「最大効率とか最大の成果とか、それがどれだけ正しい計算だって、滅ぼすだけよ。1+1が3にならないなんて、わたしの魔王様が許さない」
"One sword, four self-destruct magic bullets. What about 4-1?"

Sasha's annihilation sword pierces Viridia's chest.

Red blood spurted out.

"The answer is 0"

His self-explosion magic was destroyed, and the remaining three's self-explosion magic also stopped.

"... what... why...? It's not cut... magic... well..."

Viridia show surprise with a hoarse voice.

Produce maximum results in exchange for life. That magic, that reason, was destroyed.

"Maximum efficiency or maximum results, no matter how correct the calculations are, just destroy them. My demon king won't allow me that 1+1 doesn't equal 3"[/SSPOIL
Can destroy the reason/logic of mathematics.

Destroy the logic that 1+1 is not 3, and make 4-1 is 0

All calculations and result are meaningless, no matter how maximum or correct or efficient

And that logic is use for operation the world it self and battle, that means the math is not just abtract but also applied in real phenomenon

「命を最大効率で活用することが、最大の成果を生む。小世界の運営においても、戦闘においても。それこそ命が獲得する利益であり、我々は常に最大効率で生存している」
 耳を劈く轟音が鳴り響き、七つ目の氷の世界は粉々に砕け散った。
「無限の愛をもってしても、1+1は3にはならない」
"Penggunaan kehidupan yang paling efisien menghasilkan hasil terbesar, baik dalam pengoperasian dunia kecil maupun dalam pertempuran. Itulah keuntungan yang diperoleh kehidupan, dan kita selalu hidup dengan efisiensi maksimum."

Raungan memekakkan telinga terdengar, dan dunia es ketujuh hancur berkeping-keping.

"Bahkan dengan cinta yang tak terbatas, 1+1 tidak sama dengan 3"
4-1は?」
 kan
 kan
kan
 kan
……な……ぜ……? ……魔法……ま、で………
 kan
 kan
1+1が3にならないなんて、わたしの魔王様が許さない」
"Satu pedang, empat peluru ajaib penghancur diri. Bagaimana dengan 4-1?"

Pedang pemusnahan Sasha menembus dada Viridia.

Darah merah menyembur keluar.

"Jawabannya adalah 0"

His self-explosion magic was destroyed, and the remaining three's self-explosion magic also stopped.

"... what... why...? It's not cut... magic... well..."

Viridia show surprise with a hoarse voice.

Produce maximum results in exchange for life. That magic, that reason, was destroyed.

"Maximum efficiency or maximum results, no matter how correct the calculations are, just destroy them. My demon king won't allow me that 1+1 doesn't equal 3"
Agree with all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back