• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mathematics manipulation for Venuzdonoa, Arnos, and Sasha. Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can destroy the reason/logic of mathematics.

Destroy the logic that 1+1 is not 3, and make 4-1 is 0

All calculations and result are meaningless, no matter how maximum or correct or efficient

And that logic is use for operation the world it self and battle, that means the math is not just abtract but also applied in real phenomenon

「命を最大効率で活用することが、最大の成果を生む。小世界の運営においても、戦闘においても。それこそ命が獲得する利益であり、我々は常に最大効率で生存している」
 耳を劈く轟音が鳴り響き、七つ目の氷の世界は粉々に砕け散った。
「無限の愛をもってしても、1+1は3にはならない」
"The most efficient use of life yields the greatest results, both in the operation of small worlds and in combat. That is the profit that life earns, and we are always living with maximum efficiency."

An ear-splitting roar rang out, and the seventh ice world shattered into pieces.

"Even with infinite love, 1+1 does not equal 3"
「剣は一本、自爆の魔弾は四発。4-1は?」
 サーシャの理滅剣がビリジアの胸を貫く。
 赤い血が、どっと溢れ出した。
「答えは〇よ」
 奴の自爆魔法が滅ぼされ、そして、残り三人の自爆魔法もピタリと止まった。
「……な……ぜ……? 斬られていない……魔法……ま、で…………」
 ビリジアが、掠れた声で、驚愕を示す。
 命と引き換えに最大の成果を生む。その魔法が、その理が、滅ぼされていた。
「最大効率とか最大の成果とか、それがどれだけ正しい計算だって、滅ぼすだけよ。1+1が3にならないなんて、わたしの魔王様が許さない」
"One sword, four self-destruct magic bullets. What about 4-1?"

Sasha's annihilation sword pierces Viridia's chest.

Red blood spurted out.

"The answer is 0"

His self-explosion magic was destroyed, and the remaining three's self-explosion magic also stopped.

"... what... why...? It's not cut... magic... well..."

Viridia show surprise with a hoarse voice.

Produce maximum results in exchange for life. That magic, that reason, was destroyed.

"Maximum efficiency or maximum results, no matter how correct the calculations are, just destroy them. My demon king won't allow me that 1+1 doesn't equal 3"

So you agree even without reading the CRT? Yikes.

Dimensional Manipulation: Since dimensions are a mathematical concept, a user of this ability might be capable of changing the attributes of dimensions and the concept of them in itself. One possible application would for example changing 5 dimensional things to 3 dimensional and vice versa.
Funny mathematical manipulation includes dimensional manipulation 🗿

In the same chapter Sasha destroyed the reality of magic bullet world and turned into normal reality where Eges can spam his spear. If layers were accepted as higher dimensional existence we would have gotten this. Too bad.

Also, this reminds me in some way of the feat in Chapter 142.
  • Destroyed the reason that having incorrect test answers meant you could not legitimately get a perfect test score, and could therefore make Anos' subordinates legitimately get a perfect test score even if they had incorrect test answers.

• Destroyed the reason that having incorrect test answers meant you could not legitimately get a perfect test score, and could therefore make Anos' subordinates legitimately get a perfect test score even if they had incorrect test answers.
So are you agree???

Perfect test score? Zesia had like 150/100. Perfect doesn't begin to describe it.

I hard disagree here, just because something can be described using mathematical formulae does not mean that the thing is made out of them, you would need much more proof than this statement to claim such a thing.

I hard disagree here, just because something can be described using mathematical formulae does not mean that the thing is made out of them, you would need much more proof than this statement to claim such a thing.
Check Venozdonor profile. Its been stated couple of times.

@Fixxed link the Venozdonor and Anos profile to the OP. Many don't have knowledge on the verse they would just disgree without even knowing how Reason manipulation works in the verse.

Actually, it isn't even manipulating math, this is being taken much too literally, math here is being used as a representation of quantity, not actual formulae, so that reinforces my disagreement.

But even outside of that, we have rules against the use of Machine Translations for statements and feats such as these, and given the fact that these statements are the same as what one would get if they were to throw the raws into Deepl, I question their quality and validity.

Actually, it isn't even manipulating math, this is being taken much too literally, math here is being used as a representation of quantity, not actual formulae, so that reinforces my disagreement.
Again. Here is the profile feel free to read it and understand how Reason manipulation works

Also first read the mathematics page.

But even outside of that, we have rules against the use of Machine Translations for statements and feats such as these, and given the fact that these statements are the same as what one would get if they were to throw the raws into Deepl, I question their quality and validity.
Feel free to translate the raws yourself if you feel Quality of the translation OP has. No one is holding you back. Even chapter number is on the OP.

Again. Here is the profile feel free to read it and understand how Reason manipulation works

Also first read the mathematics page.

I am already well aware of what both of them do, but that does not counteract my argument, you have to prove that math here is not being used by the characters as a representation of quantity, but also that the structure of reality is composed of mathematical formulae, neither of which is can be substantiated with the evidence provided in the OP
Feel free to translate the raws if you feel Quality of the translation OP has. No one is holding you back. Even chapter number is on the OP.
That does not allow for the use of MTL, MTL is not to be used as the main proponent of an upgrade, but instead can be used to support the point of a human-translated text, which is not the case, and as such, it should not be used here full stop.

What actually you mean???

Yeah nevermind we have this guy, that can get math manipulation with the exact same explanation with i give above

And this guy

I am already well aware of what both of them do, but that does not counteract my argument, you have to prove that math here is not being used by the characters as a representation of quantity, but also that the structure of reality is composed of mathematical formulae, neither of which is can be substantiated with the evidence provided in the OP
It does. Every reason is encompassed in the order and for Venozdonor that reason doesn't matter. For order explanation you can check the Cosmology blog 🚬🗿.it's clearly mentioned and explanation how order encompass Everything.

That does not allow for the use of MTL, MTL is not to be used as the main proponent of an upgrade, but instead can be used to support the point of a human-translated text, which is not the case, and as such, it should not be used here full stop.
Don't see where it's stated Deep L translation can't be used in the wiki.

This isn't meant to be taken literally at all. 4-1=0 is just a metaphor for the fact that Venuzdonoa nulled 4 magics when it only hit 1.
1+1=3 is just a metaphor for impossibility.
They use math in battle for just calculations not warping reality.
This is just some reality warping not mathematics manipulation.

What actually you mean???

Yeah nevermind we have this guy, that can get math manipulation with the exact same explanation with i give above

And this guy
Please refrain from using whataboutisms when the context surrounding those characters is wholly different than the evidence provided here.
It does. Every reason is encompassed in the order and for Venozdonor that reason doesn't matter. For order explanation you can check the Cosmology blog 🚬🗿.it's clearly mentioned and explanation how order encompass Everything.

Once more that doesn't show that mathematics is the fundamental building blocks of reality, or that mathematics is being used as anything else but a way to measure quantity by the characters, in fact, it even proves otherwise as Order in that blog is stated to be the laws and concepts that makes up and defines the world, requiring a much grander scale of evidence than what has been provided by the OP.

This isn't meant to be taken literally at all. 4-1=0 is just a metaphor for the fact that Venuzdonoa nulled 4 magics when it only hit 1.

Yeah and they literally says "operation of the world"

And thats are not metaphor, because it destroy the reason/the logic behind 1+1. That the logic it self is what govern all things

It literally negged the logic of calculation even without destroying the magic.
Also check the mathematics manipulation page Operation manipulation explanation.
Great please explain how that's reality warping.

What you mean???
whataboutism
/ˌwɒtəˈbaʊtɪz(ə)m/

noun
BRITISH
noun: whataboutism
  1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue.
It essentially means that instead of countering the argument a party instead brings up other cases wherein the context is different from the context within the original argument, in this case, I am saying that instead of bringing up characters for whom the context behind their act is different than the context provided in the OP, you instead attempt to counter my arguments.

Even if you read the last part, author says that sasha overturn the reason/logic of the magic bullets. So says is just metaphor it will contradict with the scan even with the author statement

魔弾の理を覆し――
Overturn the reasoning of magic bullets――

It essentially means that instead of countering the argument a party instead brings up other cases wherein the context is different from the context within the original argument, in this case, I am saying that instead of bringing up characters for whom the context behind their act is different than the context provided in the OP, you instead attempt to counter my arguments.
No, i give that bacause i see you disagree with what i give (1+1 equal to 3 is not math manip). Meanwhile there are character with same explanation can get that

Once more that doesn't show that mathematics is the fundamental building blocks of reality, or that mathematics is being used as anything else but a way to measure quantity by the characters, in fact, it even proves otherwise as Order in that blog is stated to be the laws and concepts that makes up and defines the world, requiring a much grander scale of evidence than what has been provided by the OP.
You are ignoring the statements and explanation mentioned in the Venozdonor page. Venozdonor destroys every reason which makes up the reality. In this case author introduced mathematics logic. If you are so unclear check Venozdonor page again and also check the Anos page magic eyes of Chaotic Destruction. For whoever has Reason manipulation can manipulate complete Reason in the reality. Concepts of speed which also made up mathematics logically doesn't matter against Anos eyes. Distance between dimensions doesn't matter even if they are number based. All reason turn into nothing in front of reason manipulation.

Yeah and they literally says "operation of the world"

And thats are not metaphor, because it destroy the reason/the logic behind 1+1. That the logic it self is what govern all things
It says that because that's the way Magic Bullet World is, a world where everything is under rules, where everything is calculated. Iirc rain itself always falls at the same time.
Look at the context.
"An order that makes the world a bullet is weaker than an order that loves the world."

Strongly and clearly, she expresses her intentions.

It's an uncommon, but certainly angry voice.

"You who throw away your life ... the world of magic bullets is wrong."

Seventh Ice World, <silver realm bulletzonedMisha pours all her magical power into the glass sphere that contains >.

"We are always right"

The moment Birijia said that, a dazzling light overflowed from the glass ball, and the space creaked.

"The most efficient use of life yields the greatest results, both in the management of small worlds and in battle. That is the profit that life earns, and we always survive with maximum efficiency."

An ear-splitting roar rang out, and the seventh ice world shattered into pieces.

Magic Bullet World believes they are right and that love is useless and can't produce the results hence they who are all about efficiency go against that and say 1+1 can't be 3 even with infinite love because love just isn't logical, isn't efficient
It literally negged the logic of calculation even without destroying the magic.
Also check the mathematics manipulation page Operation manipulation explanation.
No look at the context. It destroyed 4 magics when it only hit 1. That there refers to other 3 magics that weren't cut by Venuzdonoa.
Great please explain how that's reality warping.
The point being it isn't a mathematics manipulation in a sense that would change reality on a fundamental level.

@Orioreeem @deonment i hope this scan clears both of you. Its been consistently states and proved mathematical logic doesn't apply to Venozdonor.

It doesn’t follow reason nor anything number related or things related to distance whether it be magical or conventional. Anything that can be reasoned returns to nothing before this principle destroying sword. It’s useless to think about what it can or can’t do.”
As I grasp the handle the shadow reversed and a dark coloured long
sword appeared there.
“Enemies in front of me are simply destroyed. That is the only
principle that Venuzdonoa allows to exist.”
“……How much of a demon king of tyranny are you trying to be!!
"There can’t be such an irrational magic…….!!”
Melheys made a gate in front of him that’s different to the ones from before. It’s much more extravagant.
“Oh? An absolute space?”
“Indeed. This space is an absolute territory that only the caster can enter. It’s an <Azeshis> that makes it impossible to defeat the person
inside.”
The gate opens and Melheys steps inside.
“I’ll withdraw for now Arnos-sama. After calculating your new strength I will come up with a new strategy to defeat you and return. Please look forward to it.”
I set Venuzdonoa up in a low stance.
“It’s regrettable Melheys.”
I slash in front of me with my sword.
The space in front of me is split in half and falls apart revealing Melheys.
“….How……? Absolute space is a space completely isolated from the world……It’s not possible to interfere from the outside but it was broken…….”
“Reason does not exist before this sword.”
I calmly step forward and swing Venuzdonoa at Melheys who barely avoids it, however, both his feet are cut off and he falls to the ground.
“How…….how…….I definitely dodged……..”
“Did you think avoiding it meant you’d avoided it?”
“….Such…….such a reason……”
He creates a magic gate again but not just one this time but thousands.
“……….It’s a dreadful demon sword but it can’t escape from the fact its a sword. It can’t cut all these gates at once….!!”
Simple but effective. Spam a lot of decoy gates and escape in one of them, however, the next moment they were all cut and shatter.
“….This….how…….when did you cut them all…..?”
“Did you think if I didn’t cut them all they couldn’t be cut?
“….Im……pos….sible……”
I slowly approach Melheys who seems to be in a state where he can’t understand anything.
“……Impossible…..such a thing……shouldn’t be possible….”

It doesn’t follow reason nor anything number related or things related to distance whether it be magical or conventional. Anything that can be reasoned returns to nothing before this principle
destroying sword. It’s useless to think about what it can or can’t do.”
It does this but in a indirect way. Like in this chapter he cut all magic even if he didn't cut them all. He isn't manipulating mathematics to do this but just does unreasonable things, it's just that the effect is similar to what you get if you manipulate mathematics

It says that because that's the way Magic Bullet World is, a world where everything is under rules, where everything is calculated. Iirc rain itself always falls at the same time.
Look at the context.
"An order that makes the world a bullet is weaker than an order that loves the world."

Strongly and clearly, she expresses her intentions.

It's an uncommon, but certainly angry voice.

"You who throw away your life ... the world of magic bullets is wrong."

Seventh Ice World, <silver realm bulletzonedMisha pours all her magical power into the glass sphere that contains >.

"We are always right"

The moment Birijia said that, a dazzling light overflowed from the glass ball, and the space creaked.

"The most efficient use of life yields the greatest results, both in the management of small worlds and in battle. That is the profit that life earns, and we always survive with maximum efficiency."

Magic Bullet World believes they are right and that love is useless and can't produce the results hence they who are all about efficiency go against that and say 1+1 can't be 3 even with infinite love because love just isn't logical, isn't efficient
Don't see how it's debunks anything. Its even further proves magic bullet world laws & concepts are calculation based.
No look at the context. It destroyed 4 magics when it only hit 1. That there refers to other 3 magics that weren't cut by Venuzdonoa.
This even proves my point 🗿. Calculation based logic doesn't matter infront of reason manipulation.
The point being it isn't a mathematics manipulation in a sense that would change reality on a fundamental level.
Feel free to explain what is mathematical manipulation according to your idea. From the what I see in mathematical manipulation page all things perfectly matches to What Venozdonor done so far.

Yeah and the rules is math rules

The author want to explain, even with the reason/logic of math, venuzdonoa can overturn them

It does this but in a indirect way. Like in this chapter he cut all magic even if he didn't cut them all. He isn't manipulating mathematics to do this but just does unreasonable things, it's just that the effect is similar to what you get if you manipulate mathematics
🤦Just make up your mind. It does in indirect or direct doesn't matter. Every thing in MGF stems from abstact concepts. Even concepts of sound is comes from order of Sound.

Also feel free to give an example for a verse.

If Venuzdonoa destroyed other 3 magics because it made 4-1=0 to be true, that would qualify because it has an effect on reality and is manipulating math. But all Veunzdonoa did is cut one magic and then destroyed other 3 without needing to cut them which isn't manipulation math and then used the 4-1=0 metaphor. You aren't actually manipulating mathematics in second way but you get a similar effect when you are manipulating it in first way.

If Venuzdonoa destroyed other 3 magics because it made 4-1=0 to be true, that would qualify because it has an effect on reality and is manipulating math.
🗿 Did you even read the scans which OP posted or the one who copied just now
His self-explosion magic was destroyed, and the remaining three's self-explosion magic also stopped.

Not Cut * Destroyed*.
But all Veunzdonoa did is cut one magic and then destroyed other 3 without needing to cut them which isn't manipulation math and then used the 4-1=0 metaphor. You aren't actually manipulating mathematics in second way but you get a similar effect when you are manipulating it in first way.
Cutting one wouldn't stop others.

Just call some stuff to evaluate this. Also all those frequent CRT's might not be good. Stuff might get bored of them like they did with Touhou, which CRT's are pretty much not getting evaluated anymore. So instead of making multiple CRTs for one ability, make one CRT for all abilities you want to add.

If Venuzdonoa destroyed other 3 magics because it made 4-1=0 to be true, that would qualify because it has an effect on reality and is manipulating math. But all Veunzdonoa did is cut one magic and then destroyed other 3 without needing to cut them which isn't manipulation math and then used the 4-1=0 metaphor. You aren't actually manipulating mathematics in second way but you get a similar effect when you are manipulating it in first way.
 隊長四名の魔力が、<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>の要塞に集中した。<根源光滅爆ガヴエル>、いやそれ以上の魔力だ。この動力部一帯ごと、イージェスらを吹き飛ばすつもりだろう。

四人全員の自爆を止めなければ、<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>の要塞は根源爆発以上の大爆発を起こすだろう。

だが下手に攻撃を加えても、その瞬間に暴発する。

The magical power of the four captains was concentrated on the fortress of the "Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid. <It was the magical power of the <Root Light Destruction Bomb Gavuel>, or even more than that. They must be planning to blow up the entire area around this power unit, including Eges and the others.

If the self-destruction of all four men is not stopped, the fortress of the <Gin Kai Makudan Zonaid> will cause an explosion greater than the root cause of the explosion.

However, even if they attacked poorly, they would explode at that moment.
I hope this clears things out. Need to stop 4 people at once.
Fixxed forgot to add this scan. 🚬🗿
Just call some stuff to evaluate this. Also all those frequent CRT's might not be good. Stuff might get bored of them like they did with Touhou, which CRT's are pretty much not getting evaluated anymore. So instead of making multiple CRTs for one ability, make one CRT for all abilities you want to add.
@Fixxed I strongly agree with this. Making only thread one abilities not good staffs definitely gonna gets bored.

Even if you read the last part, author says that sasha overturn the reason/logic of the magic bullets. So says is just metaphor it will contradict with the scan even with the author statement

魔弾の理を覆し――
Overturn the reasoning of magic bullets――
Yes, of the magic bullets, the magic bullets are not the equations, which I will once more say are being used as a representation of quantity, how many of something there is, the feat is simply just destroying multiple things at once a feat which it has performed before, by its own profile's recognition, not screwing with mathematical formulas, because that isn't even what the numbers here are meant to represent.
No, i give that bacause i see you disagree with what i give (1+1 equal to 3 is not math manip). Meanwhile there are character with same explanation can get that
Not actually, this is a false equivalence, both God-Man and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo fundamentally changed the underlying principles that defined mathematics, in particular for the former, when the act was performed reality was wholly reconstituted and we could see it being torn apart, but here maths is being used as a measure of quantity rather than the underlying calculations that define reality.
You are ignoring the statements and explanation mentioned in the Venozdonor page. Venozdonor destroys every reason which makes up the reality. In this case author introduced mathematics logic. If you are so unclear check Venozdonor page again and also check the Anos page magic eyes of Chaotic Destruction. For whoever has Reason manipulation can manipulate complete Reason in the reality. Concepts of speed which also made up mathematics logically doesn't matter against Anos eyes. Distance between dimensions doesn't matter even if they are number based. All reason turn into nothing in front of reason manipulation.
I am not, you are being too literal in your interpretation of the text, math in this context is not an ontological foundation, it is a simple measure. Speed nor distance are not made up of mathematics, that is objectively wrong, they can be described by mathematics, they are not constructed by it.
@Orioreeem @deonment i hope this scan clears both of you. Its been consistently states and proved mathematical logic doesn't apply to Venozdonor.

It doesn’t follow reason nor anything number related or things related to distance whether it be magical or conventional. Anything that can be reasoned returns to nothing before this principle destroying sword. It’s useless to think about what it can or can’t do.”
As I grasp the handle the shadow reversed and a dark coloured long
sword appeared there.
“Enemies in front of me are simply destroyed. That is the only
principle that Venuzdonoa allows to exist.”
“……How much of a demon king of tyranny are you trying to be!!
"There can’t be such an irrational magic…….!!”
Melheys made a gate in front of him that’s different to the ones from before. It’s much more extravagant.
“Oh? An absolute space?”
“Indeed. This space is an absolute territory that only the caster can enter. It’s an <Azeshis> that makes it impossible to defeat the person
inside.”
The gate opens and Melheys steps inside.
“I’ll withdraw for now Arnos-sama. After calculating your new strength I will come up with a new strategy to defeat you and return. Please look forward to it.”
I set Venuzdonoa up in a low stance.
“It’s regrettable Melheys.”
I slash in front of me with my sword.
The space in front of me is split in half and falls apart revealing Melheys.
“….How……? Absolute space is a space completely isolated from the world……It’s not possible to interfere from the outside but it was broken…….”
“Reason does not exist before this sword.”
I calmly step forward and swing Venuzdonoa at Melheys who barely avoids it, however, both his feet are cut off and he falls to the ground.
“How…….how…….I definitely dodged……..”
“Did you think avoiding it meant you’d avoided it?”
“….Such…….such a reason……”
He creates a magic gate again but not just one this time but thousands.
“……….It’s a dreadful demon sword but it can’t escape from the fact its a sword. It can’t cut all these gates at once….!!”
Simple but effective. Spam a lot of decoy gates and escape in one of them, however, the next moment they were all cut and shatter.
“….This….how…….when did you cut them all…..?”
“Did you think if I didn’t cut them all they couldn’t be cut?
“….Im……pos….sible……”
I slowly approach Melheys who seems to be in a state where he can’t understand anything.
“……Impossible…..such a thing……shouldn’t be possible….”
Once more, you have to PROVE that the maths here relates to anything but quantity, which there isn't as later on it is proven that it does relate to quantity when Venuzdonoa cuts all the gates created by Melheys, even though it did not cut them all.
Don't see how it's debunks anything. Its even further proves magic bullet world laws & concepts are calculation based.
It doesn't, but that's because it is the context of the OP's first scan, so this changes nothing
This even proves my point 🗿. Calculation based logic doesn't matter infront of reason manipulation.
No, it doesn't, it's just Venuzdonoa cutting multiple things using only 1 cut again as it did against Melheys as I quoted earlier on
Yeah and the rules is math rules

The author want to explain, even with the reason/logic of math, venuzdonoa can overturn them
No, nothing proves that, and if you think it is so send scans of it being that way that isn't just what's already in the OP.
🗿 Did you even read the scans which OP posted or the one who copied just now

Not Cut * Destroyed*.

Cutting one wouldn't stop others.
I hope this clears things out. Need to stop 4 people at once.
Fixxed forgot to add this scan. 🚬🗿
Good thing then that Venuzdonoa has already been shown to affect multiple things at once with its power at least 2 other times in the story, and so in addition to math here being used in reference to quantity, under Occam's Razor the interpretation used should just be taken as Venuz affecting multiple things at once rather than the interpretation of this somehow affecting some form of abstract or physical mathematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back