• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matches for my 3-A FC/OC

Alright. I don't have a 3-A up for you, but I think you need to put a + after MFTL in that speed. (If he is over 1000 times FTL)

Yeah, characters like Demigra and Towa and such are easily MFTL+ in speed. better change that.

Also... damn. Rook is less haxxed than Goku!

I never thought I'd be saying that

I legit can't think of any of my possible 3-A characters that won't haxstomp you. The weakest has Existence Erasure, so GG there....

Welll until i get to a point where i can add hax to him in my RP then i might have to stick with actual Character from vs batttles or just do speed unequal fights but then again unequal or not it will be 3-A so in terms of speed it won't help him.

Okay so since none of my works has any appropriate 3-As, I turned to my friend's old stories. She has no taste for haxes, so I picked her OPM Parody The Hero of Power. Rook generally lacks haxes, so does the Hero of Power (Generally). So? Wanna do it? Although it depends on Rook's AP.

The Hero of Power's power scaling goes, if I remember correctly

Legend: > is Superior, >> is heavily superior, >>> is stomp, >>>> is lolwtfstomp

Hero of Power (Gauntlet of Might 10% Punch) >>>> Hero of Power (10% Punch) >>>> Baros (Guess who this guy is!) > Hero of Power (5% Punch) >>> Succubus > Hero of Power (Finger Flick) >>>> Squidalien > Hero of Power (Utmost ultra absolute Casual) >>>> Baroma >>>> Universe Parasite = Baseline Universal