• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match ups you wish you could do but can't. (FC/OC)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Title summarizes the idea pretty aptly. Try to properly reason why you wish you could pit these characters up against one another and what prevents the fight from being possible. Maybe they share a common goal, their stories are similar stuff like that that makes the fight all the more enticing but disappointing in how it can't happen.

I'll bamp this by saying I wish I could do Alicorn Blackjack vs End of MGRR Raiden.
Both are Cyborgs who were turned against their will.
Both, both as characters and the stories they led made their respective series 10 times more wacky in retrospect.
Both were lead along like pawns by AI (Patriots for Raiden, Cognitum for Blackjack.).
Both have tragic pasts that regularly affect them due to PTSD (Liberian Civil War for Raiden, Gassing Stable 99 for Blackjack.). Both eventually got better as it were.
Both have over the top, durability negating, bad ass swords.

As for why its a no go.
While Blackjack is theoretically faster in this form and has the far superior arsenal. Raiden's pure physical strength mixed and better training mixed with Blackjacks dubious but overpowered passive fate manipulation, means doing this fight would probably be a bad idea. Makes me super sad.

I mean thats the idea. I just explained why the match up despite being cool as it is, wouldn't be feasible though. Thats kinda the point of the thread, to talk about MUs you wish you could try but realistically can't.

Umm...hmm....

Darkseid vs Thanos with both of them at their absolute peak?

Makuta Teridax vs Bayformers Megatron

Touka Kirishima vs Sheele

Ken Kaneki vs Akame

Eto Yoshimura vs Esdeath

Guts vs Kirito

Broly vs Asura

SCP-106 vs Freddy Krueger

Juuzou Suzuya vs Crona

Master Chief vs Roboute Guilliman

Or maybe Yoshimitsu Rifelson would be a better match up in terms of comparable abilities? Although her attacks and specialties haven’t really been alluded to.

That new Robocop game that got announced today reminded me of how I wanted to Robocop vs C62 Blackjack a while back.

Both were unwillingly turned into cyborgs via horrific resuscitation, both struggled with what was left of their mortality, both have clunky as hell means of flying, both pack heat that's essentially a hand cannon, both are cops, or was a cop in Blackjack's case.

I did the match a while ago but I believe Robocop's been nerfed since then. Hoping the new game is good. I think it's in capable hands considering the devs made a pretty decent Terminator game a bit ago that was essentially Fallout in UE4. Good stuff.

Back