• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master vs Student, All Might vs Deku

Yeah.....totally didn't see this coming did you?

Premise: Deku passes through a strange portal on his way home, ending up in a parallel universe where he and All Might never crossed paths. He doesn't know this initially, striking down a rampaging villain. The parallel All Might, not knowing who he is decides to try and bring him in for illegal vigilante work. Deku decides to fight, hoping All Might will see reason

This is Final Arc Deku vs Wounded All Might who still holds OFA.

Deku's 45% is equal to 3.9 megatons, with his 100% being baseline 7-B. All Might is just about baseline 7-B.

Speed is unequalized.

Victory via KO/Incap.

Who wins and why?

Deku:0

All Might: 3 Bruhtello, ThePrimalHunter, The Wright Way.

Incon:0

Last edited:
Baseline City Level is 6.3 Megatons. According to the Storm Creation Calc, to create a city level storm, you need 9.63 megatons of TnT for the lowest city level calc there. So even if we use the weakest 7-B calc for All Might, he is still 1.53 times stronger than Deku. Plus All Might has an edge in skill and experience over Deku. Not voting for All Might just yet, as I want to hear some arguements for Deku before I come to a conclusion.

I vote all might for having way better experience and AP advantage than Deku
You're going to need some way stronger reasoning for me to be comfortable counting a vote. Go into detail, maybe talk about the two characters' abilities? Deku has 4 more Quirks than All Might at this point, just keep that in mind.

You're going to need some way stronger reasoning for me to be comfortable counting a vote. Go into detail, maybe talk about the two characters' abilities? Deku has 4 more Quirks than All Might at this point, just keep that in mind.
All Might naturally knows about how all 4 of those quirks work as we saw him have knowledge on em before

Smokescreen: is useless here thanks to All Might's Enhanced Senses and his New Hampshire Smash being able to launch himself away or blow away the smoke

Blackwhip: should be up in the air as Characters on that level (Class G) were able to breakout of it and All Might did the feat well in his Weakened state, so he should be able to breakout of it since his Wounded state is stronger then his Weakened

Float: just means Deku has better mobility then All Might but him using it in combat shouldn't be much of a problem for All Might to handle since he could just jump up at Deku and smash him to the ground with his Pseudo-Flight and alot of All Might's attacks are gonna blow Deku back since his punches have massive shockwaves that could blow back tons of people during the USJ attacks

Danger Sense: is the only real problem for All Might here since it means Deku is gonna be able to dodge his attacks and know what All Might is gonna do but since All Might has knowledge on the past users quirks he should know how Danger Sense works and could try to outsmart with massive AOE attacks with his shockwaves and air pressure

of course Deku knowing a lot about All Might means he's also gonna be able to keep up with his attacks and both have amazing Pain Tolerance showing that they can fight even after they've destroyed there bodies

welll Deku does have greater Versatility and overally mobility, All Might's greater AP, Durability, Skill, Experience, and Speed (All Might has a calc well Deku seems to be baseline High Hypersonic) should be enough to help him win this

Also, All Might has fought All For One, someone who has had dozens of quirks over the years, was very familiar with One For All, and has over a hundred years of experience on Deku to boot.

Yeah, I'm now fully going with All Might for my reasons stated earlier and for the reasons Bruhtelho and The_Wright_Way gave. Voting All Might.

All Might naturally knows about how all 4 of those quirks work as we saw him have knowledge on em before

Smokescreen: is useless here thanks to All Might's Enhanced Senses and his New Hampshire Smash being able to launch himself away or blow away the smoke

Blackwhip: should be up in the air as Characters on that level (Class G) were able to breakout of it and All Might did the feat well in his Weakened state, so he should be able to breakout of it since his Wounded state is stronger then his Weakened

Float: just means Deku has better mobility then All Might but him using it in combat shouldn't be much of a problem for All Might to handle since he could just jump up at Deku and smash him to the ground with his Pseudo-Flight and alot of All Might's attacks are gonna blow Deku back since his punches have massive shockwaves that could blow back tons of people during the USJ attacks

Danger Sense: is the only real problem for All Might here since it means Deku is gonna be able to dodge his attacks and know what All Might is gonna do but since All Might has knowledge on the past users quirks he should know how Danger Sense works and could try to outsmart with massive AOE attacks with his shockwaves and air pressure

of course Deku knowing a lot about All Might means he's also gonna be able to keep up with his attacks and both have amazing Pain Tolerance showing that they can fight even after they've destroyed there bodies

welll Deku does have greater Versatility and overally mobility, All Might's greater AP, Durability, Skill, Experience, and Speed (All Might has a calc well Deku seems to be baseline High Hypersonic) should be enough to help him win this
Now this is the reasoning I was looking for. Votes counted.

Could you give a reason as to why?
My reason to why is the fact that Deku at 100% is superior to that of prime AM, but he isnt a big impact as 100% destroys his body. Ill explain in a minute.

So to prove that weakened AM= Young AM, you would need to look at a specific scene from the first Mha movie.
Its stated even after being wounded by Afo, he actually wouldnt have lost any strength.
So wounded Am= Prime AM. Now to prove Deku at the beginning of the series= this all might, you will need to go over statements from Am. As stated by AM, ofa is a quirk that is trained to get stronger than its passed on to another for them to increase its power and pass it on again. This would mean that All Might passed on his strength to Deku. Further proof is AM literally stating ofa gets the physical strength of its users and pass it on to the next weirder which would mean Deku 100%= Am 100% regardless.
We know Deku has training and gotten so much stronger so his own physical strength+ 100% ofa=>>> AM. So if Deku truly needed to beat am he would use 100% to blitz AM and black whip to restrain him (ofa is stated to boost the strength of the quirks inside it, meaning The black whip can also be as strong as 100%) then a 100% smash to simply defeat All Might. Its that simple, honestly.

You claim smoke screen is useless despite the fact that Muscular (someone strong enough to take a 100% smash from Deku which I proved to = Am 100%) could not blow away the smoke, him having enhanced senses does not mean he can nullify the effects of the Smoke. Nothing here argues in your favor that the smoke would not work.

Blackwhip would work on AM as it’s literally shown you can put the strength of OFA into separate quirks if you have any. If Deku needed to, he can make BW as strong as a 100% smash by imputing 100% strength into it, so if current Deku (ts deku) > am then he is not escaping the BW.

He cant outsmart danger sense as Deku would know hes going for something and would dodge regardless, you havent Debunked anything.

Deku has the AP advantage at 100%, the speed advantage at 100% plus the use of all his other quirks. This goes to debunk mid difficulty if he uses 100%.

You claim smoke screen is useless despite the fact that Muscular (someone strong enough to take a 100% smash from Deku which I proved to = Am 100%) could not blow away the smoke, him having enhanced senses does not mean he can nullify the effects of the Smoke. Nothing here argues in your favor that the smoke would not work.
Muscular's Quirk doesn't cause massive shockwaves and tornados that can spread out Tens of kilometers unlike One For All and All Might has Enhanced Senses which is a counter for any form of smoke manipulation
Blackwhip would work on AM as it’s literally shown you can put the strength of OFA into separate quirks if you have any. If Deku needed to, he can make BW as strong as a 100% smash by imputing 100% strength into it, so if current Deku (ts deku) > am then he is not escaping the BW.
100% Deku doesn't have a calc currently so we don't even know what his true "power" is even then we're not using Weakened All Might and the Class G feat was preformed by that version of AM, we're using Wounded and i'm pretty sure Wounded AM is far stronger then Weakened AM
and All Might has his Oklahoma Smash: All Might whirls around while enemies have latched onto him
He cant outsmart danger sense as Deku would know hes going for something and would dodge regardless, you havent Debunked anything.
All Might's punches cause massive shockwaves so if Deku dodge one of All Might's punchs, he'd still need to dodge the shockwave that is going to hit him with the same amount of power and the storm feat AM scales to was done with a shockwave so his punches should be way stronger then his shockwaves
Deku has the AP advantage at 100%, the speed advantage at 100% plus the use of all his other quirks. This goes to debunk mid difficulty if he uses 100%.
Deku doesn't have an AP advantage at 100% since he lacks a calc to prove that and is just "stronger then his previous 100%" which puts him at baseline City Level which is 6.3 Megatons well All Might scales to creating a storm which at most is 9 Megatons
he doesn't hold a speed advantage either since he again lacks a calc and would be baseline High Hypersonic well AM has a calc to put him above baseline High Hypersonic
more quirks is nothing for All Might who fought and defeated All For One someone who is stated to have a hundreds of years worth of experience and tens if not hundreds of quirks in his arsenal

Muscular's Quirk doesn't cause massive shockwaves and tornados that can spread out Tens of kilometers unlike One For All and All Might has Enhanced Senses which is a counter for any form of smoke manipulation
One for All is a strength enhancing quirk. It boosts their physical capabilities meaning they create the shockwaves with pure strength, Muscular scales to that raw power. He had enough strength to literally tank a 100% smash from Deku with no damage. Not only that, but this muscular was also suppressed.
So muscular literally has the strength to produce shockwaves of that size as he literally rivals that raw power. He still could not blow that smoke away, so you cannot prove that AM could blow it away. If youre gonna claim that, then its your burden to prove. You also claim his enhanced senses will render his smoke useless, yet I fail to see you actually provide evidence that supports this claim. This is another burden of proof on you.
100% Deku doesn't have a calc currently so we don't even know what his true "power" is even then we're not using Weakened All Might and the Class G feat was preformed by that version of AM, we're using Wounded and i'm pretty sure Wounded AM is far stronger then Weakened AM
and All Might has his Oklahoma Smash: All Might whirls around while enemies have latched onto him
100% Deku does not need a calc to be so strong. As its already been stated many times over that Deku has All Might’s strength. All Might even says that his quirk takes the strength of the past users and put it all into the next successor of the quirk. Meaning Deku inherited his strength regardless of what you believe. Deku smashes are at least as strong as All Might (saying he was wounded so he got weaker isnt an argument as its been stated his wounded state isnt any weaker than how he was before he was wounded) if not much stronger as Deku has increased in power by a large margin. You are correct, Wounded all Might is much stronger than weakened All Might, but Deku scales to Wounded Am who= Pre AFO fight (prime AM) in power.

All Might's punches cause massive shockwaves so if Deku dodge one of All Might's punchs, he'd still need to dodge the shockwave that is going to hit him with the same amount of power and the storm feat AM scales to was done with a shockwave so his punches should be way stronger then his shockwaves
This still doesnt Debunk the notion that Deku would know All Might will be going for attacks. So you concede to that point by disregarding it and not attempting to refute it. Deku knows AM attacks produces shockwaves, thats why black whip just gives Deku a Major edge here, he knows a big smash is coming, so hes going to dodge it and go for a counter attack. I fail to see what point you were trying to make here, bud. Deku also scales far above the weather changing feat as he =Am+ his own physical strength with 100%.
Deku doesn't have an AP advantage at 100% since he lacks a calc to prove that and is just "stronger then his previous 100%" which puts him at baseline City Level which is 6.3 Megatons well All Might scales to creating a storm which at most is 9 Megatons
he doesn't hold a speed advantage either since he again lacks a calc and would be baseline High Hypersonic well AM has a calc to put him above baseline High Hypersonic
more quirks is nothing for All Might who fought and defeated All For One someone who is stated to have a hundreds of years worth of experience and tens if not hundreds of quirks in his arsenal
I have proved that Deku has the AP advantage and deku own speed+ the speed produced by OFA would also make him have the speed advantage.
We have seen the quirks Afo uses in fights, all he did was use strength enhancing quirks during his fight with Am, so claiming he can deal with “multiple” quirks just wouldn't work as smoke screen, float, and danger sense arent the same as just physical strength boosting quirks. So you would need to prove AM can work around these, another burden.
All Might beating AFO who has “hundred years of experience” is not impressive in any way. It wasnt all Might outsmarting Afo, it was literally AM punching AFO really hard, this isnt impressive what so ever so I fail to see why would you even mention it. Simply put, Deku uses smoke screen, ties him up with black whip and 100% to blitz and one shot AM. That simple. If AM tries to attack during any of those time periods, Deku will sense them out and dodge said attacks then release his own attacks.

Good debate everyone...but since it looks like we'll be getting the other Quirks in the near future, can we pause the debate until that time comes?

Grace period is already underway regardless. Debates should not have to wait weeks upon weeks for quirks to be revealed. If a match gets added to a profile, but Deku receives a game changing quirk from then til now, then we can simply have the match removed via the match removal request thread and it can be re-done.

Grace period is already underway regardless. Debates should not have to wait weeks upon weeks for quirks to be revealed. If a match gets added to a profile, but Deku receives a game changing quirk from then til now, then we can simply have the match removed via the match removal request thread and it can be re-done.
Can you review my argument and see if its a dub for deku?

I personally am not really too interested in directly debating this match in all honesty. I'm not quite sure what my stance on this would change if AM already has enough votes to have this enter grace period and eventually add this. Since you're relatively new, I recommend reading up on the Versus Thread Rules to help you get a better understanding of how matches typically work around here.

I personally am not really too interested in directly debating this match in all honesty. I'm not quite sure what my stance on this would change if AM already has enough votes to have this enter grace period and eventually add this. Since you're relatively new, I recommend reading up on the Versus Thread Rules to help you get a better understanding of how matches typically work around here.
Lets say the votes are at X amount, but theres a user in the comments who can structure and create a proper argument that proves that X (AM) would actually lose to Y(Deku), what would take place then?

But the opposition also has a structured and proper argument favoring AM to win, and the majority has sided with the argument for AM. Your argument doesn't necessarily have to be refuted for one character to win either. Besides its only been a few hours since your last post was given anyways. People aren't robots prepared to instantly respond to every post as soon as they're posted. Having the last word =/= winning a debate.

Back